Lots of Money Spent, Bad Results - Upland, CA

Implants were supposed to be under my muscle but...

implants were supposed to be under my muscle but was informed by two other doctors and a ultrasound that dr smaili placed them on top. Dr smaili was supposed to give me a lollipop lift but did another so my breast has only been lifted two centimeters which is basically no lift at all. from the tummy tuck i only lost 2 inches on my stomach, i could have done that with the special k diet. i"ve also been told by doctors that he did not tighten my muscles during my tummy tuck which is why the result are so minor and that step is part of the procedure, so he half assed it all. i was rushed out of his office after the procedure. at the time i was not fully awake when i was put in the car to leave. he rushed on me, i feel he thought i would never find these things out but they are obviuos now.

he was over booked on the day of my surgery because my surgery was supposed to be 3 to 4 hours so why when i got there in the morning as his first patient 15 minutes later his second patient walked in to get only breast implant. so why would you put me before breast implant when my surgey was going to take so long and she showed up again 15 minutes after me. i could go on because i did have more done that didnt turn out right but the bottom line is i feel used and abused

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

i rated him this way because i am just extremely unhappy with all parts of the surgery. not because i'm not being realistic about what the results should be but because he really screwed me over in so many ways.

I went to him in 2012 Brazilian butt lift....I lost all the fat in 6 months! I feel he rushed and left huge incision marks on my I also had an infection right after...he did not do my follow up care a nurse or medical assistant did! He is all about the money! I feel your pain :-( I want butt implants will look for a good dr this time!
Wow I ended up going with dr Hughes so far so good you should talk to him he Is out of culver city ca
OMG really how did that happen please let me know thanks...
I'm worried I have a consult for a bbl
This Dr sounds like a quack. What kind of qualifications doed he have? Sounds like he doesnt know what hes doing. So sorry for your bad experience. I would NOT let him fix anything for you as he sounds incompetent. Dont let him near your body again. I think you need a refund...

I'm sorry you're so unhappy with your experience and results. :( Thank you for sharing on RealSelf.

Oh my goodness, that is just wrong! I hope there is something you will be able to do o get what you should have had done,done. Good luck and keep us posted!
I AM SO SORRY TO READ THIS! are you planning on going BACK so he can FIX what he didn't DO? I HOPE YOU MAKE HIM ACCOUNTABLE FOR WHAT HE WAS SUPPOSE TO DO BUT DIDN'T DO! KEEP US POSTED!