Amazing Skills - Upland, CA

At nearly 55 yrs. old, I was tired of being told...

At nearly 55 yrs. old, I was tired of being told and looking like I hadn't sleep in days and decided it was time for both upper and lower eyelid surgery. The surgery went seamlessly as planned and afterwards I had minimal swelling and bruising. Although prescribed, no pain meds were needed, only ice packs for the 1st two days. After just 3 days I saw the amazing results of the upper eyelids. After 2 1/2 wks. the steri strips were removed from under my lower eyelids and I was completely blown away with the results.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Stewart Wang is an extremely skilled and gifted Plastic Surgeon. He is very thorough and ensures all your questions and concerns are fully answered and understood. After my consultation with him I knew he was the one I wanted to perform my surgery and couldn't wait to schedule it. Not only did he meet all my expectations, but rather far exceeded them. I would seriously recommend anyone considering blepharoplasty to give Wang Plastic Surgery a call to schedule a consult. I am quite certain that you will be glad you did!