Hello, real self getting excited to be seeing Dr....

Hello, real self getting excited to be seeing Dr. Contreras in the Dominican Republic for the first time. Got my passport today yah me!!! This is getting serious and I gotta pay my balance due. I have birthed 4 boys and one was 9 pounds 11 ounces and I had a tear. I want to be tighter 1 to 2 finger breaths. I feel I need to do this for me. Treat myself and feel more complete sexually. Also I am having my Labia majora lips reduced. Due to my labia looking large whether I am standing up or laying down. I want that sexy playboy model look if possible. The countdown begins and I sent Dr. Contreras wish pictures and he said no problem we can do that. I love when your doctors are easy and accommodating. I just can't wait to get my brand new vagina. I won't be having any more kids so that really works to not stretch your womanly parts again after surgery. I just had my implants switched on this Monday April 28th. My body is my temple and it's under construction and remodeling to be better since cancer attacked it. I welcome all your comments and suggestions Real Selfers. Till the next update girlies, happy healing, safe traveling,happy consultations, perfect shape surgery wishes!!!! ;)

Vaginalplasty Dr. Contreras Dominican Republic "Like a Virgin"

Here are my before pictures

Vaginalplasty Dr. Contreras Dominican Republic "Like a Virgin"

These are my side by side before and after photos Dr. Contreras's Ob-Gyn Dr. Isaias Pumarol emailed me at my request. My kitty looks great, I am sooo happy with my results.

Vaginalplasty Dr. Contreras Dominican Republic "Like a Virgin"

Hello, here are some photos from my trip. I had written my review and somehow it didn't go thru. Sugarhoneyicetea. I will repost later tonight but until then here are all me pictures from the plane to my room at plastica contreras to the beautiful country of Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic loved my trip. I will be back.

Vaginalplasty Dr. Contreras Dominican Republic "Like a Virgin"

Something went wrong lets try this again.... ;)

Vaginalplasty Dr. Contreras Dominican Republic "Like a Virgin"

Several pictures taken from the airport in car and from the cardiologist office back to the clinic

Vaginalplasty Dr. Contreras Dominican Republic "Like a Virgin"

Pictures on the way back to the airport

Let's try this again.