Can't Wait to Be a Size 8

I am scheduled for a TT and Lipo on Monday, April...

I am scheduled for a TT and Lipo on Monday, April 21st. I am a mom of 2, it has been 16 years since I had my youngest and have tried every diet and exercise program and pill available. I have had a weight problem all my life, but even after getting down to 123lbs before kids, I still had a pooch. The pooch has gotten bigger over the years. So I have decided to stop beating myself up and am going to bite the bullet and pay the money and finally feel good about myself. I am 5'5" about 180 lbs.

1 day po

Surgery for tt and lipo took 4 hours. Anaesthesia was a piece of cake. Sore at incision and in flanks from lipo. Slept on and off last night. Recliner easier to get in and out of. Can pee by myself (good). Feel a bit better today. They all say it g err ts better each day.

8 days pre op -1st appy

Got my right drain taken out. PS was talking to me one minute and the next it was out. I didn't feel it at all. I have another appt next Tuesday to get the other, unless output is still low, then I can come back later this week to take it out. Said everything looks great, try to keep my garment lower (it likes to ride up). And to walk, walk, walk. I will be tired, but the recovery will come so much quicker. Now I am on Ibuprofen and weaning off the Norco and Vicodin. He was surprised how well I got up and my upright position so soon. I am living on a heating pad, which feels like heaven and he was impressed at how little bruising I have for such a fair skinned person. I am taking Arnica religiously. Happy Healing to all !!!!

8 days preop

I am photo posting challenged

My journey

Having a hard time uploading photos, I want to post one each week to show my progress. m

2 weeks po

Seems a lot longer. Swelling stinks, back pain pretty much gone and not much need for meds. Right after my surgery my RN put on my binder and marked it with a marker, so I knew how tight to keep it. I have moved the line over 2inches (skinnier) so there is positive movement in 2weeks and it makes my chest look bigger too. Lol.

new pics -2weeks po

Almost 5 weeks PO

New profile pic is what I look like at 4 weeks PO. I just tried on my size 8 skirt and it is too big (too funny), I was a good size 12 before the surgery. I carried a big part of my gut below the bb, and as I got older, I noticed it creeping upwards. Swelling hasn't been bad since I wear my binder 24/7 and I am trying to walk at least a mile a day. My scar is almost healed.

6weeks po

Bikini shopping for the first time in 17 years. Wow! Still working on stuff. I wore my spanx to an event Fri nite and had a horrid rash. Put some hydrocortisone on it over nite and when I awoke the insides of my thighs were swollen. Ugh. Putting diaper ointment on them for past 2 days.
Dr. John Renucci

Worth every penny. He is a sculpter and a perfectionist. Can't recommend high enough. Staff is very caring .

Congratulations! You look fanatic and bikini shopping after only 2months! Wow! I'm thrilled for you! Currently, I'm a snug 12 and would love to have my old size 8's to feel loose! You're such an inspiration! Thank you so much for sharing your journey!
Thanks. I am looking forward to watching your progress in July. Keep us updated!!!
Wow you look great! You and I are about the same size. I am getting my TT on June 23 this month! I am also a tight size 12 and would love to get into all my size 8 in my closet! You are very inspiring and thank you for sharing your story! Brooke
You are going to have to change your name to "I am smaller then a size 8" ;)
LOL I gotta keep working on the whole package.
U look Awesome hun!!
You look great!!
Have you tried wearing a full body cg? There is no riding up with those and you can still deal with the drains with it on, you just have to take them out through the crotch hole. I have had mine since day one. Happy Healing!
Happy healing. Hope that swelling goes down!
Hope your day has been going better then mine has!!
Hi we had our procedures the same day! How hunched r u? I feel completely bent over when I walk!!
Pretty hunched over especially when I first get up. I can straighten a bit the longer i stand. But then tired and sore and want to sit down again.
How are you doing?
Pretty well. Not a lot of pain, except when getting up and down. Kinda nap here and there. Surgery was 4 hours. Drained 100 ml so far. Not real hungry yet. Applesauce and ice creamso far to take pills. Recliner is more comfortable then bed. Throat pretty sore from anaesthesia tube.
Can you send us before/after photos. Congratulation are you okay_
Im excited for you AND happy that you are doing well! Keep me posted with your recover process.
aw,good for you! do it 4 u, most important. and verify surgeon is qualified... Your going to be just fine chica, god speed. keep us posted,few pix be4,after shots. life too short not to look how us women feel inside, and that is beautiful/happy/healthy/so just do it! life too short not to.you have 19 days to go. i will say a prayer for u,good night. ~certifiedsexiflatstomach~