Surgery with Dr Rodrigo Escobar Jaramillo

I am 22 yes and I have 2 kids 6 and 1 yr old..I...

I am 22 yes and I have 2 kids 6 and 1 yr old..I send Dr Rodrigo Escobar Jaramillo some pictures and he gave me a quote of 4500 for best augmentation and a tummy tuck and lipo... I am very excited but nervous at the same time...I am planing to fly to Dr on May 7 so I am starting to get my thing ready slowly...my friend had surgery with him and she looks gorgeous and she has a nice experience with him..

Very Excited

Hey girls!! So today I am very excited, yesterday my husband gave me the money for the surgery. I been looking around for tickets but they seem to be a little high in price, I don't know if its because its Easter break but I can find anything cheaper than 500. I am going to look very hard this weekend and if I don't see a change I will buy my ticket Monday or Tuesday. I also send
Dr. Rodrigo Escobar Jaramillo a text via "whatsapp" asking him to send me a list of blood work I need to get my physical done here. I got the list, I tried going to Patient First but they said that they didn't take my insurance and I would have to pay out of pocket for everything. I was a little sad about that because I really don't want to get it done in Santo Domingo since I would have to pay extra money. I also called urgent care and they said they don't do physicals. I have an apt with my primary care on the April 22 and hope fully she can send me to get the labs done. Since I know some DR's actually need a pre op paper work but hopefully she will send me to do the labs. I also when to Walgreens and bought Multivitamins with iron and iron pills. I am taking 1 multivitamin a day and 3 iron pills a day. My friend also told me to blend beets and carrots and to drink the juice for two weeks. She said that will really help boost up my hemoglobin "iron" levels. To be honest I don't like the juice, my husband said it was good but I don't like it. I guess I have to try and drink at least a small cup a day. I am very excited to see the new me, I am planning to stay 20 or 21days I really don't want to stay that long since I have small children I don't want to leave my husband alone for so long. I still have to go to the store and buy some white t-shirt, 4x4 gauze pads and Gatorade and ensure milk. I orders size 7.5 sterile surgical gloves, ladies if you didn't know you have to supply the nurse with theses supplies for here to check the incision. If you don't take them no big deal but you will have to buy them over there. huh ok so I am staying at my friends grandmother house she lives a little far from the Dr's office and if I were to go to her house after the surgery, the nurse wouldn't be able to go check on me because like I said she lives a little far. My friend was telling me that her family over there can find a nurse that will go to the house. So I am a little unsure. In the other side Dr. Jaramillo assistance Olga "she is a sweet heart" recommended a recovery house that close the Dr's office "Olga" said that the owner of the recovery house is trust worthy that the house is clean and every thing I called the lady and told me the same thing that they have Wi-Fi, TV with cable, air conditioner in every room that snacks and 3 meals are provided, and for a week the cost was 450. I find that to be a little pricey, also when she said a I don't know if a week is 5 or 7 days. I would also like to know if she will send some one to pick me up from the air port. I will have to call her and ask her a few more questions. So I am debating on that, if I stay at my friend house her friend is going to stay with me and help me and I know that they are trust worthy people and one thing that really worries me is that the place is not clean I can look clean but maybe they didn't sanitize and the changes are that a lot of people have stayed there. In the other hand I know that in my friends house its only her grandmother and her friend taking care of me and also the other thing that bothers me are the commodities. I understand that in recovery house there cable WI FI and air in every room, and every one know that those roaming charges are high. So I am thinking very hard on what decision I should make to tell you the truth I think I am going to stay at my friend house is they can find a nurse that will go over there. I do have a lot of things to think about. Thank You for reading and I WILL KEEP EVERY ONE POSTED

bought my ticket

Hi everyone, this is just an update I just bought my ticket and I will be flying to Dominican Republic on May 8 and hopefully I will have my surgery on the 9....
Dr Rodrigo escobar Jaramillo

why did you chose dr.jaramillo ??
Good Luck and please keep us posted! I'm going to Dominican Republic this July and I would love to hear back from his patients who had surgery with him. :) I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK!
You will get there the 8th & have surgery the 9th? Be super careful I heard you supposed to wait 3 days to level out your blood for being in the air from flying. Well be safe. Wish you a great surgery.
Hi welcome to RS. Where is Dr Escobar located? Hope to see pics soon. Ty
Hi, thank you... he is located in Dominican Republic. ..OK I will before I leave
Awesome. What made you choose him? Best of luck on your journey
Thank you....Well my friend and some of her family has surgery with him. And she looks like a barbie doll, very pretty with nice flat stomach after her tummy tuck. Initially I was going to have my surgery here in the US bet the doctor was charging me to much money, so I just decided to get it done in DR.
I am happy yo u got your money ready. Now is chop chop to get everything ready for surgery day.. yeey
May 7th is right around the corner...how exciting! Are you going to post pics? I would love to see before and after. His work is amazing.
Yes its is I have actually changes my date to May 9..I am flying on May 8 I have received a Court date for a trial I requested for a tick I received for my car. But I will post some pictures before surgery. I have a question. Did you get your physical here in the US or with Dr rodrigo
Both actually. I had it here but he requires the original paperwork and I brought faxed copies so he sent me to get lab work again but it was quick bc it's in the same complex. And I saw his cardiologist here which is in the same building and he did an EKG . You have to pay him 60 dollars cash when you see him. Just make sure u have lab work done here so you know everything is ok. I sent him pics of my results so I knew I was ok for surgery. And take all original paperwork.
Oh I have a appt on the 22 but I don't know how fast they would give me my results
But the price To get it do over there isn't that bad.
You should get the results quickly. Tell them you need it ASAP for surgery. And I think I paid around 80 dollars for the lab work. Just bring extra money just in case. And bring money for the nurse if you want to keep seeing her after the first week and for the massage therapist.
How much is she charging you? R u also going to a spa
The massages are 700 pesos , so around $16, and the nurse is 800 pesos, around $18, but you don't have to pay for her for the first week. I get massages in the house and at the spa. They cost the same. The spa is better, in my opinion.
For how many minutes are the spa massages
1 hour
That good....I am excited I cant wait to go over there. It's nice to hear that your doing better.
Thank you :) I'm excited for you! I can't wait to see your pics!
Good luck to you ..Keep us posted.