tt..lipo.bbl scheduled april15! after weightloss and 4 c-sections! wish me luck!

Im having tummy tuck..bbl and lipo with fatima...

Im having tummy tuck..bbl and lipo with fatima almonte and im so ready for this.i feel i will have a new leash on life and be more confident.im so tired of wearing girrdles thats very uncomfortable and wounding my skin!i need this more than anything else in this world rite now excep for good health..i went for 306lbs to 178lbs. And then i found out i was prego! But wasnt to bumed out about it becuz i wanted a baby girl and i got it..now 11months later and no im not at my goal weight but im ready to have these precedures done..well im a lil nervous but abit glad.i had trouble trying to get passport due to me having delayed birth certificate..thats sucks! Its best to go to a passport agency in your town to apply becuz u can get it in 2 to 5days wich is great.ill keep you guys posted and thanks alot!

too much loose skin

This is a pre op pic of my belly..

fatima anadel rodrigez almonte.my sergeon

My doctor is located in santo domingo,dominican rupublic

this my wish pics

pro op pics

This me yesterday in wet seal dressing room..i cannot wait intil the day i van truly say i have a flat tummy and a nice big azz!

it's been 4 moths guys sorry..I lost my sign in info..4 months post op

I had sx.april 15.2014 in the Dominican rupublic with dr.fatima almonte.everything was great! I got lipo.tt.and bbl and living my results and I'm going back for round 2!I'm trying to post pics but it's giving me a hard time! I'm on fb as tanisha nolen..send frnd request.i will give almonte contacts tomorow morning..I will give you her whatsapp..she's wonderful on big girls like 300 down!

How do you upload a profile pic and others too!!

I love my results but I'm going for round 2 with Tania medina for a thighlift and bl and another bbl only becuz I'm ass hungry lol

I'm back safe and sound

I'm loving my results..thanks almonte for all!!

was it worth it! heck yeah!!

4725 was a drop in a bucket for the results I have.i have 18 to 20 thousand dollars results.now that's only my opinion now.lol.
dr.fatima almonte

Fatima anadel rodriguez almonte is so nice and easy to contact..shes always so helpful and she never rush you off the phone..you can talk to her when shes not busy and she has a direct line that you can speak rite to her and just not a recording or an assistant u will get..shes all smiles..i cannot wait to meet her on april 14 2014! Wish me luck!

Hey, are you ok?
Yes I am I just lost my sign in .thanks for your concern.add me on fb.im trying to post pics but somthing not rite here.its not going
U look fab... I would like to go to her can u provide her contact info! How long did u have to stay there?
I stayed there 11 days in amonia recovery house..75 buks per day
Hey, are you ok?
Yes I'm ok thanks for asking.i lost my sign in info.add me on fb..tanisha nolen
I hope all went well for you. Can you please list Dr Almonte's contact info ? Just saw a pic of you and you're looking great . Happy healing
Ok in the morning I will give you her what's app ok thanks so much
Good luck! You're going to look great!
Thanks so much and I do love my results!
Sending prayers!
Thank you so much mrs.shygirl3387!
Thanks so much for all.all is well.i love my results..ready for round 2
How long have you been researching? April 14 is right around the corner :-) I pray that you get what you ask for! Did she state that she can remove all your loose skin with one surgery?
He there and thanks for all..yes she can with ine sergery..shes freat.she had done about 6 of my friends andi have researched her for about 4 months..shes a great doctor and im excited but abit nerveous..she she do an tt with lipo..i will keep you posted.
Yes girl I love my results.i researched her only 2months.my frnds put me on her
i m hearing about her,she has zero bad history that i know of, impeccable surgeon bkgd.(most important)when it come to safety chica, so your good to go.god bless u,i know how you feel.so clear by your waist, all the fat in front etc. your not evne fat imo.so your going to look,"hermosa!" (meaning beautiful)Adios. ~CertifiedFlatSexiStomach~
You the best moma!!! I needed to hear that! Thank you so much and i will keep you posted snd her prices is awsome as well..thanks for all your kind words and keep me your prayers.
Hi there and yes she's very safe.i look great.i love my results
Just try to get as close to 30% bmi....or below...better results.... u may want to do a thigh lift.. I am when I get my breast done
Yes I'm going for a thighlift in feb.thanks for all and your so correct
Don't worry they will fix you up:) for best result try to excercise a bit, running helps, I have 2 weeks left till TT , I was doing some TRX for 2 months and now started running, I thought if I lose more weight I will have better result :) I think I will add Lipo on my inner tights just for better picture :)
Thanks so much you guys.yes im exercising abit and i am concideringa theigh lift as well and i will continue to loose weight after my tt..you guys are great!!
Thanks So much.i Love My results