tt..lipo.bbl scheduled april15! after weightloss and 4 c-sections! wish me luck!

Im having tummy tuck..bbl and lipo with fatima...

Im having tummy tuck..bbl and lipo with fatima almonte and im so ready for this.i feel i will have a new leash on life and be more confident.im so tired of wearing girrdles thats very uncomfortable and wounding my skin!i need this more than anything else in this world rite now excep for good health..i went for 306lbs to 178lbs. And then i found out i was prego! But wasnt to bumed out about it becuz i wanted a baby girl and i got it..now 11months later and no im not at my goal weight but im ready to have these precedures done..well im a lil nervous but abit glad.i had trouble trying to get passport due to me having delayed birth certificate..thats sucks! Its best to go to a passport agency in your town to apply becuz u can get it in 2 to 5days wich is great.ill keep you guys posted and thanks alot!

too much loose skin

This is a pre op pic of my belly..

fatima anadel rodrigez almonte.my sergeon

My doctor is located in santo domingo,dominican rupublic

this my wish pics

pro op pics

This me yesterday in wet seal dressing room..i cannot wait intil the day i van truly say i have a flat tummy and a nice big azz!

it's been 4 moths guys sorry..I lost my sign in info..4 months post op

I had sx.april 15.2014 in the Dominican rupublic with dr.fatima almonte.everything was great! I got lipo.tt.and bbl and living my results and I'm going back for round 2!I'm trying to post pics but it's giving me a hard time! I'm on fb as tanisha nolen..send frnd request.i will give almonte contacts tomorow morning..I will give you her whatsapp..she's wonderful on big girls like 300 down!

How do you upload a profile pic and others too!!

I love my results but I'm going for round 2 with Tania medina for a thighlift and bl and another bbl only becuz I'm ass hungry lol

I'm back safe and sound

I'm loving my results..thanks almonte for all!!

was it worth it! heck yeah!!

4725 was a drop in a bucket for the results I have.i have 18 to 20 thousand dollars results.now that's only my opinion now.lol.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Fatima anadel rodriguez almonte is so nice and easy to contact..shes always so helpful and she never rush you off the phone..you can talk to her when shes not busy and she has a direct line that you can speak rite to her and just not a recording or an assistant u will get..shes all smiles..i cannot wait to meet her on april 14 2014! Wish me luck!