Robles

Hello y'all I just had a babygirl via C-section...

Hello y'all I just had a babygirl via C-section about 5 months ago and I also had my tubes tied since my hubby and I decided not to have anymore kids. I got my BA in 2009 by Dr. Fiala who did an amazing job. I paid about $4,500 for 400cc mentor high profile saline implants. Anyways, I was so looking forward to having him do my tummy tuck and lipo procedure. However, after I went in for my consultation he quoted me $6500, which was great BUT after his consultant discussed all the other fees for the anesthesia, operating room and one night stay the final price was $12,300!!!! Boy you gotta be kidding me. That's a fat down payment for a new car or house. So ummm yeah, it's not going to happen with Dr. Fiala. Dreams shattered, but not for long.....
My BFF came to the rescue when she suggested this lady in Dominican Republic who does the plastic surgeries of many vixens you see in magazines and videos. She told me to google Dr. Duran and so I did. The search engine led me to Realself.com and this is where I was able to get all of the information to Dr. Duran.
Goodness gracious Dr. Duran's work is unbelievable. I checked out Yily as well but I wasn't impressed. Her tummy tuck cuts were not as low as Durans. I do give Yili credit for her perfect Areola circle cuts tho. Also I read that she lets other students perform on her patients and in reality I can't knock her for that because she is only educating others on how to perform surgeries. However, I'm not a Lab Frog and my body is too precious for experimentation, so scratch that!!!! But back to the infamous Duran. The asses this lady sculpts are amazing and she performs those clean tummy tuck cuts. I was convinced after viewing many of her patients pictures.
I had emailed Dr. Duran on a Sunday night and no lie, she responded within ten minutes (I wrote her in Spanish btw). She gave me a price quote of $4800 for TT, BBL AND LIPO-Body CONTOUR.
Oh emm gee when I got the price for all of those procedures included plus the one night stay at the clinic I was like Holy Shhhhh**** let's do this!!!!
I immediately called Durans office and spoke to Elizabeth. The earliest date available was for Sept 25, 2014. Awwww man that date is like so far out. She didn't have any earlier dates and I can't go on the 25th of Sept. Because it's the birthday week of both of my kids so I chose Monday, October 6, 2014 for my Surgery date. Oh well at least I got my quote and booked my date. Some girls can't even get passed the quote part.
I'm really excited and I'm like so obsessed with Dr. Durans patients post op pics. I'm going to look so freaking Hot!!!!! Can't wait!

Congrats hun, and good luck on your journey

This is me now

Hoping Dr. Duran does an amazing Job with my body. Will keep you ladies posted on my huge transformation.

Stay in USA!!! Dr will give you a discount when paying cash just ask. payment plan to.
Read real self not worth. what happento to them in Dominican Republic! !!
That's a great deal! Duran is amazing! I love her work! Good luck with your surgery! :)

Before & After (most desired outcome)

This is my photoshoped pic of what I want my Booty to look like. I believe that with the Liposculpture and BBL this look can be achievable!

The USA can't give me the results I want. Plus Dominican Republic is my Country.. My second home.

Who's it going to be???

So my appointment is already set with Dr. Duran. However I'm also interested in Dr. Robles. I love Durans Booty work but I absolutely love Robles tummys. Waiting for Robles assistance to get back to me with her quote. Who would you choose?

That's true. US costs too much and they don't even come close to the results DR can give you.
Exactly
Over here you pay twice as much for half of the work.

SWITCHED TO DR. ROBLES

Dr. Robles and her staff are so professional and organized. I rather deal with these type of people. My quote is for $5200 and that includes all the medical tests plus 12 night stay, food, transportation, post op faja... Almost everything.

Plus

They gave me an additional $200 off for having a RealSelf account. So the final price is $5000.

You also get $200 off if you make a $500 deposit :-) I will be following your review!
Yes that is correct :-).
how exciting!! :) good luck looking forward to your updates :)

Deposit made!!!

So I just paid the $500 deposit. Waiting in my confirmation email from Laura. I will be leaving on Sunday May 25, 2014 @ 5pm!!! Yeahhhhhhh!!!!!! Lol

Got my Vitamins

So I'm taking 2 iron pills a day. But I would like to take 3. I just want to make sure my hemoglobin levels reach at least to 15. I want Dr. Robles to give my that aggressive lipo. Have any of you ladies taken 3 pills daily of iron or have any advice on how to bring my levels up a few notches ;-) thanks.

You going to Robles??? what caused you to go with Robles? YAY!!!

Robles Barbies

This are some of Dr. Walkiris Robles girls that she worked on. They all came out looking amazing.

Me now & my Wish pic!

I believe these results are achievable with Dr. Robles

Have you read any recent Robles reviews? There's one by gulfcoastmom3.
Just read it. Nice review but bad on Dr. Robles nurses, ouch! They better get it together.
I know right! Such a turn-off! I hope they don't do that with everybody!

Got my confirmation email from Laura

So today I received this email indicating my surgery date and RH location, which will be at Virginias recovery home.

Flight Booked

My non-stop round trip flight was originally booked 2 weeks ago and paid $359. I just checked hotwire and this same flight is now $425. So glad I bought it early.

OMG!!! Look at this!!!

Just check Dra Robles Instagram and saw this new pic of her latest patient. WOW!!!! This is by far one of her best girls hands down!!!!!! I am so freaking excited!!

goodluck im going may 9 :)
Yay. Can't wait to see your results! :-)

Reasons why I chose Dr. Robles

People are always asking my why I'm I going out of the country to get surgery. I tell them that women just get better results. The doctors actually listen to you and give you what you want. Here is a list of reason why I chose to go to Dominican Republic and get my surgery done by Dr. Robles.

1-She is listed as a Top Doctor on RealSelf.

2-She provided me with a plastic surgery handbook. Which I found really helpful.

3-Based on her reviews, she will not perform surgery unless your hemoglobin levels are up to par. That shows me that it's not all about the money to her. Her patients health is her main priority.

4- She offers a $200 discount just for having a real self account.

5 -Her assistant sends me random emails to check up on me and find out if I have any questions.

6- She has the least amount of "patient complaints" (No signs of of burn marks on the tummys).

7- They have package options that include transportation and the recovery home stay.

8- It was so easy to request a quote online and get a surgery date.

9 - She has a (347) toll free number where I can call or text when ever I want.

10- And last but not least I believe in her and I know she is going to make me look HOT!!!!

aww i love all the reasons and i know ive mentioned gettin wrk done over seas and ppl freak out like are u crazyyy!!!! i would never do that....blah blah.....so happy for you and ur gonna look amazing!!!!!
Thank you so much. I herd it from so many people but I don't care I will keep following my dreams lol.
Awesome girl

Dr. Robles no longer a top Doctor on Real Self

Just like everyone else I'm addicted to RealSelf. I always log in and enter Dr. Robles in the search engine to see if there are any new reviews for her. Well.... This morning I noticed that her "Top Doctor" title was removed. I was really disappointed because in my eyes, this is what separated her from Dr. Yily and Dr. Duran. Did this happen bc her latest reviews haven't been that good? I still need to remain positive because my deposit and plain ticket has already been paid and I do understand that I am taking a risk just like all the other girls on RealSelf but the reason why I am doing this is because I've wanted it for so long. I want to look great and feel better about my self. We must all find ways to have faith, be hopeful and stay positive. We are not alone and we have each other's advice and support. Here are some of the girls who had amazing results by going to Dr. Robles. Check them out if you ever start doubting your decision. Reading their stories may help you build your "hopeful levels" back up. Feel free to mention any other girl you read up on who also has great results.

TT.BBL809
Ms Thang
O2BKIE
Ladiebug (Hot)
luvMinieto

(Here's a nice quote I found online) -Go for it, while you can. I know you have it in you. And I can't promise you'll get everything you want, but I can promise nothing will change if you don't try.

I read some not-so-great recent reviews about Robles and CECIP lately, so that could be why. I think Yily and Duran were both a "Top Doctor" at some point last year. But I guess their top doc titles were removed for the same reasons - a wave of negative reviews..... But hopefully you'll be one the ones with positive results.
She needs to get it together. Maybe it's bc of the mean nurses I herd about.
Yeah, I haven't heard anything bad about Robles herself, just the carelessness of the nurses, and the lack of post-op communication with her office.

Somebody needs to give Dr. Robles her "Top Doctor" title back

When this photo popped up on my Facebook newsfeed, my jaw dropped. I was speechless. This one beats all the doctors. Wow! What else can I say?

Who ever that lady is she has the body I'm looking for. That's my wish pic. Lol!!
Hell yeah lol
I hope so. Did u see her latest Instagram pic?

Yay!!! I'm not going alone

So my BFF scheduled her appointment with Robles and Virginias RH as well. We will both be leaving on 5/25. Were so excited!

I love it its cute. Lol
omg freaking awesome!!!!!
I think U should try HEMA PLEX to also boost iron, that way U know ur hmgb will be high enough to get everything done. Ppl say order it online, but I found it in my local health store. A PS told be burns come from aggressive lipo done with a laser.

7 more days until my departure to DR

I've been taking purAbsorb every morning on an empty stomach with a half glass of OJ In order to get the most iron into my system as possible. I went to the lab this morning in order to get my Complete Blood Count test done. I will have the results by Monday. I've also been shopping around for the things that I will need to take with me. So far I bought a luggage, scar Away silicone strips, arnica Montana tablets, bromelain/ quercetin caps, anti-embolism stockings,female urinal, 3 loose shirts, 2 maxi skirts, sandals, and I still have a few more things to get. I'm so anxious, I can't wait....The day is almost here!!!

Best wishes to you!!! Dr Robles does some amazing TT & BBL... you're going to look beyond HOTT!!!!! Congrats on starting your journey...keep us posted..... =)
I agree, I was totally impressed with the response I received. I submitted a request for a consult like 12 midnight and that morning at work I got a text msg from Laura. That's GREAT customer service! That's whatzup

CBC Results are in!

So I just got my CBC RESULTS and I am very pleased with my hemo levels which are at 14.2. However, my Neutrophils# levels are pretty low and that's not a good thing because those are the white blood cells that help fight infection, and although Dr. Robles says NO VITAMIN A, I believe I will have to
Start taking some of course along with the other vitamins she recommended bc I need too boost those white blood cells. I started drinking Ensure today and will continue to drink it for the rest of the week. I am staying away from any salty foods and junk foods. Drinking lots of water as well.

Go to Angiemcc page and send her a message to remove your doctor and you can add whenever you want to.....Angiemcc is AWESOME!
I just did it. Waiting on her reply. Thanks
Thanks, lady! :) I just made that change for you Juicy.

Homesick & I haven't even Left Yet!!!!

(Currently laying in bed with my little babygirl, thinking and feeling some type of way)
I know that I should be excited about my new journey in getting all dolled up and finally looking hot again, but as things start to get "Real" you start getting mixxed emotions and that really messes with everything. I've had several surgeries and I'm a trooper. I always recover well. But What hurts the most out of everything is the thought of me being away from my 2 kids and hubby (Specially my little munchkin who is 7 months old at the moment). I'm usually a very optimistic person but going away to a completely different country to have surgery is not a joke! I thank God that I will have my friend with me most of the time. Also my cousin works across the street from the CECIP clinic and she will be checking up on me, so that makes me feel better. Anyways, my flight leaves tomorrow around 5ish. I'll be keeping y'all posted.

Good luck on your journey! Blessings your way and happy healing!
Best wishes and speedy recovery

Day #1 (3/25/14 @12:30am)

So as the plane was landing I got really, really emotional and started crying.,You see, the last time I came to the Dominican Republic was over 20 years ago when I was 7 years old to burry both of my parents. Anyways I arrived to the Dominican Republic at 7:50pm. I walked off and got my visitors pass then I saw the young driver by the airport exit holding up the sign with my name on it. Poor guy, he was there since 5pm bc Laura had given him the incorrect time info. Anyways, we drove to the CECIP clinic which was about 45 minutes away from the airport. Once I got to the clinic I saw my BFF and we ran to each other and gave hugs. I was so glad to see her. Then I saw Laura but I didn't know it was her bc she didn't even introduce herself. The driver and I left the reception area and walked to my room so that we can drop off my luggage and at that moment he told me to make sure I stay at Virginias or Queens RH bc those are the only two good spots that are affiliated with Dr. Robles. He also told me to be friendly with the girl wearing the pink shirt as she is Dr. Robles assistant. I was like "oh that was Laura?" And he was like yeah. "And I'm like "damn she didn't even introduce herself, RUDE" but I'm smart and I do know how to play the game, so as soon as I saw her again I was like "oh emm gee Laura I didn't know that was you, You look so different in pictures" and then we gave each other a hug. You have to be respectful to these people bc your life is in their hands and in D.R they do have the right to treat you the same way you treat them. (I'll post more later) we're just waiting for our turn now not sure how long that will be. FYI MAKE SURE U SHOWER AS SOON AS U ARRIVE TO THE CLINIC. Bc after u get marked up its a wrap all you can wash is the legs and private area.

Prayers going up!!! U are going to look amazing when she gets done!!! Keep us posted!

Front of the body procedures

This is what I will get done on the stomach area.

Hope everything is good hun
Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Did ur CBC remain 14 when tested in DR?

Here are some pics

I'm too swollen and tired to write at the moment but here are some after pics.

Wow you look amazing doll.
Wow you look great! Robles put it down! Happy healing
AWESOME!!! ROBLES SNATCHED YOU!!!

Always good good at Virginias Recovery home

Would I recommend anyone to do what I did I'm order to look better? Probably not. I'd say we were some of the lucky ones who made it through.
Day #1 (3/26/14 @12:30am

Here is a brief summary of some of Laura's shady encounters of the first night.
1-she overbooked Monday's date and asked my BFF and I if one of us could wait till the next day (of course our answer was Hell to the No)
2- she told us the medical insurance is $150 and it's not optional we must get it through them. (We had no other choice, so of course we got it) when I got to the recovery home the other girls told me that they didn't have to get the insurance.
3- She wanted us to pay our $500 dollar deposit all over again bc supposedly western union had blocked Dr. Robles from picking up the payments due to Discrepancies with a lot of people sending her payments (We said no and offered to change the receivers name to her name so that she can pick it up) so we changed it to her name and she was able to pick up the money.

Please Note: Laura is not a bad person. She is sweet but tries to be two steps ahead of the game in a sneaky way. However, I'm aware and know how to handle it in a professional manner.

Can you please give us a list of all you took there please my time is approaching fast and I haven't bought anything yet.
You look great happy healing
I just sent you a private message, because I didn't get to see the pics. Anyways, you look amazing. Congratulations! So, how much was "everything"?.... down the line!

Not updating anymore but...

Here is a list of stuff Virginia wants you to bring if you will be staying at her Recovery home.

I'm here now. She told me to tell u to bring the following
Ensure (not in a carry on bag)
Gloves
Robe
3 Maxi dresses
Compression socks (that go under the knee)
Gatorade or crystal light powder (only if you dislike drinking water)
A & D cream with zinc
Chux
Bromelain pills
Arnica pills
Lioton gel (she said you can get this for a good price on Amazon
Micropore surgical tape
Toothbrush
Mouthwash
Dial soap
Shampoo
Conditioner
And other personal items
Flip flop
Tang tops or white tees (like She is holding up)
Gauze
$500 cash
Baby wipes
Regular ankle socks (just in case you get cold at night)
5-6 Wash clothes
Your own water container

I'm here now. She told me to tell u to bring the following Ensure (not in a carry on bag) Gloves Robe 3 Maxi dresses Compression socks (that go under the knee) Gatorade or crystal light powder (only if you dislike drinking water) A & D cream with zinc Chux Bromelain pills Arnica pills Lioton gel (she said you can get this for a good price on Amazon Micropore surgical tape Toothbrush Mouthwash Dial soap Shampoo Conditioner And other personal items Flip flop Tang tops or white tees (like She is holding up) Gauze $500 cash Baby wipes Regular ankle socks (just in case you get cold at night) 5-6 Wash clothes Your own water container No jeans, heels, or tight shoes, no panties or bras or stage 1 garments. You can bring sneakers or swear pants for your last day.

Please excuse the previous typos

Please excuse the previous typos

I it possible you can try to post your pictures again or send me a private message so I can see your work by Dr Robles I'm scheduled to go see her on June 16th and I'm just really nervous I hope she can deliver how I want her to. Hi um I was just reading your story in its funny how you're talking about Laura recently I just got a email saying that is urgent if I can change the name on my western union because the doctor is not able to pick it up. But when I called Western Union customer service they told me that my $500 deposit is not in Western Union No More that they are most certain that the receiver has picked it up. so basically all the stuff that I bought to bring to Virginia's recovery house I'm not going to be able to I did buy a garment I did buy more than 4 maxi dresses is that too many I can't bring no underwear or I just can't wear any. I'm only asking because I can't see your pictures are you happy with your results did she deliver the way you want her to I am so scared and I'm going alone I just pray that I get back home safe and everything comes out how I want to please write me back ASAP because this Laura thing got me real screwed up in the head. I refused to send another deposit and I really don't want to end up going to another doctor. tell me for you to go on medical leave did you have Laura write you a letter for your doctor so you can have medical leave when you come back home or how did that work for you cause that's what I'm having trouble with right now. I need to get something to my doctor Fast so they can make me a letter so I can give to my job to be on medical Leave when I come back, but Laura don't seem to be responding tell me what did you do.
Compression socks are to prevent embolism. U should ask Laura to send U the info packet... its detailed with what 2 bring, dos and donts leading up to sx.

Sorry but I has too take my pics down

Reason? Some of my coworkers started to drive me crazy texting me all day and asking me all types of questions, wanting the link to my RS blog and even wanting to video chat with me just to be all effing nosey. Like where is the respect in even letting me recover peacefully. When I get back to work they better not ask me a damn thing! Inconsiderate people, I swear. They can do their own research just like I did. I'm done!

Good morning ladies, Again, I will join the discussion. My advise to everyone in regards to say or not to say to co-workers in general is NOT TO SAY A DAMM THING. For various reasons - and believe once I went through the same. I did lipo years back and decide not to Tell almost to NO one, especially my ladies co-workers at the office. People are very judgmental especially when it comes for cosmetic surgeries and many of us want to look beautiful and regain our confidence. YES! That bothers to most people. Thanks I was never like that before my surgery, and still not am that kind of person. So, I asked for a month our of office for family leave, personal reason - I'm from New Jersey and by law my state allows that time off from work. I did my lipo with a nice doctor in DR and came back beautiful and happy. My family was happy, so was hubby (the most happy LOL) and my real true friends. They all were happy for and supported my idea. Co-workers?... guess what? They are NOT my friends and they're just a bunch of gossipers. When I was back to the office obviously I looked different, I just said that I was running up and down with personal issues to solve (I wasn't lying, right?... hahaha) also told them that I was watching everything I was eating (true, also), that I was doing yoga and zumba (that was true also), but especially I was more conscious on my eating habits, since my thyroid problems wasn't helping me in loosing Some weight . So, basically everything was true, except I never mentioned my lipo, my trip out of the country and recovery and process. Most co-workers were genuinely happy for me, and some are still sarcastic up to this day. Another excuse I gave was that I was using a girdle. The jokes started there, with my faja coño! Until this day!... can you imagine if I would told the real true to those people???... especially a Cuban lady who says that she likes me and loves me regardless I'm Dominican because she hates Dominicans !!!!!..... effing hypocrite! That lady until today, to everyone that says that I look beautiful and healthy she mentions -without anyone asking- that that is because I wear a girdle most of the time!!!!! And when people say "regardless, she looks beautiful and her face and skin glow and even her face looks skinny"... you know what she says?... yeah, but she looks too skinny and pretty soon skin will sag"... INCREDIBLE!!!... I have opted to ignore her
So, my advise to all of you ladies, is NOT TO SAY ANYTHING TO CO-WORKERS, since have to share most part of your day with them. They will just give you stress and won't do anything in your private life out of the office. Good luck to all of you on your future NEW you! It is worth it!

For the RS girls

That tummy is snatched!!! U look great!!!
You look bomb!! :D happy healing
You looking great.

Almost 3 weeks Post Op

Please note I did not get a full BBL. DR. Robles only filled my "laterals" aka my sides. I am very pleased with my new curves and my stomach. My back still hurts from the lipo. I've been getting lymphatic drainage massages on a daily basis. My Colombian lady uses this awesome ultrasound machine that's been helping break down the remaining hard areas in my back. Also, I was able to pull out my side drain at 12 days post op. I'm not too pleased with the fact that Robles had the drain tube come out of the side of my hip versus the side of my vajayjay. The hole looks pretty ugly at this moment hopefully it heals and clears well.

Looking really good!!!!! You got me thinking about going over there.
Thanks hun.
You look extremely beautiful with a body to die for. How long did you have to wear your Faja for? I hear that garment is very uncomfortable. Keep it up girl!

Goal is 24 inches!!!

The top pic shows my stomach hours before my surgery. My stomach was at 34 inches. I re measured myself at 3 weeks post op. Measurements indicated 27 inches. I still have lots of swelling around my back and sides. Hopefully by the time I'm fully recovered my waist size goes down to around 24 inches.

Help please, lol!!! What is the Faja and where is the best place to get it from??
Where's your location? My recommendations are Moldeate, Salome, Fajate... Fajate is comfortable and too stretchable. Ok for the first month or so, then you need to have it altered or buy a new one. Salome fajas are too strong, the strongest in the market. They run a bit small, but they do last! Moldeate is in between Fajate & Salome. It stretches "enough", then gets comfy. I, personally, like Salome & Moldeate. Good luck

My Lovely Faja

Name brand: MariaE
Type: Post Surgical line
Item #9262
Great for Any girl who gets any of the following; BBL, TT, full back lipo, armpit lipo, BA, BL, hip enhancement.
P.S I still wear my wifebeater shirt underneath for extra comfort and also to prevent "faja burns"

What size faja did you buy?
I got a medium but it's time to get it sized up bc I'm on the last stage clips and it's starting to fit a little loose.

Extremely happy with my results!

I mean hello!! I don't think my body has looked this good in almost 10 years!! Wow that is such a long time. I love my Breast even more now too. DR. Robles had lipo'd my back and armpits so hard that she literally lifted both of my breast higher. I can definitely tell the difference.

You look absolutely fabulous! Congrats on a successful sx!
You look great, now you have the body I want
WOW!!!!!!!! I wish I hope I can look anything close to you

Trust No one!!

My only regret was ever telling anyone at work about this blog!
If anyone needs a tip, let it be that!

hi i read all your journey and i am starting mine if you can be so kind to let me see a b4 and after picture of you just so i can see the results...thank you and congrats!
@tomasita... I don't know if this message is for me but I met Robles and she very cool..I had to see her for emergency and she was on call. However, she did not do my surgery. U be in good hands
thanks jlo for the response i am very nervous about this journey and choosing is a little overwhelming for me she seems like an amazing surgeon but i want to keep my options open
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon