Ready for Tri-Sculpt

Initial Visit: I am a 42 year old female and will...

Initial Visit:
I am a 42 year old female and will have Tri-Scupt in about a week on my upper arms, inner thighs, and knees/upper calves. These areas have increasingly started to bother me. I had lost weight (due to stress), but then put it back over the course of the last 18 months. The commercials for Sono Bello had me interested, and I like the fact you were not put completely. I was unsure about at the first visit because I felt rushed and it did seem somewhat like a high pressure sales pitch during my first visit. The person I met with was very nice, but I wasn't going to make a decision of this magnitude without meeting the surgeon. I truly wanted to make sure I was a good candidate for the procedure.

Preo-Op Visit with Doctor:
Excited and nervous at the same time. Had my pre-op today (and honestly the day I would decide yes or no) Dr. Singhal and the nurse were incredibly helpful and informative. We went though the entire process, expectations, etc. My appointment was only suppose to be 30 minutes, but the staff gave me all the time I needed to get my questions answered. I am really looking forward to the process and results. I haven't taken pictures yet myself, but want to do this before the procedure. Depending on what they look like, I might upload here. I know seeing other stories here helped me decide to go forward.

Excited in KC!

Today is the day....

Little nervous, but completely ready! Here are my before images.

One Week Out-Weird Bruising

I had my procedure last Saturday. First off, all patients are different, but I pleasantly surprised that there wasn't that much pain involved. I thought I was going to be totally out of it with drugs, but I was completely awake and aware of all my surroundings.

After the procedure, I was sore, but it was not unbearable. Day 3 I was complete off of pain medication. The bruising seemed normal and I knew from the other reveiws it would take time for healing. What I didn't expect was to wake up today and feel like I was hit by a mac truck! The swelling wasn't horrible, but everywhere. What was unnerving was the bruising. My entire foot was bruised all the way around and swollen. It still is, but I called and it seems like that might be somewhat normal. I don't go in for my one week until Tuesday.

I am ready to be done with the compression suit, but know it is necessary. Right now, I am still pleased with the procedure and results so far.

Still not sure...

I am still incredibly sore. My arms just hurt! Bruising is almost gone, but I am very swollen, lumpy, and my skin is hard in places. I try to massage, but I still hurt. This part is way worse then the actual procedure. It's still early, so I am hopeful still.

Still Healing

My swelling has gone down some and the pain is definitely better. One arm is tight and really swollen, I think I must use that side more then the other. I am wearing the compression garment still and it actually reduces the amount of pain after a long day. I still have bruising, but I bruise easily. Trying to drink lots of water and taking a water pill to help bring down some of the swelling. I still am on the fence as to whether I should have gone forward with the procedure. Only time will tell.

I do have support at home, but only one person actually knows I had the procedure done. Crazy, but I didn't want to be judged for my decision. It has been hard to hide from my kids. They are way to curious and I didn't realize how much they actually observe. They knew something was up...I'm glad most of the bruising is gone.

More than a month and still hurting

I am a little over a month out and my arms still hurt. I wonder if this is normal? One arm is horribly tight, swollen, lumpy, and hurts worse than the other. My legs don't hurt, but are still lumpy. Wondering if I made the right choice. Still wearing cg as directed, massage, etc. Going to call the doc if I don't see any improvement after this weekend.

Ready to feel normal or at least slightly normal!
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon