27 Year Old Gifting Herself a New Long Awaited Body for Her Birthday!

I have been wanting this procedure for many years,...

I have been wanting this procedure for many years, probably since i first heard of it. I used to weight over 200 pounds and have been battling some trouble areas at the gym for some time now. For some reason, I was never able to just go through with the procedure. I was always nervous, scared, and worried about my how i would feel about my results. I read several bad reviews from Strax Rejuvenation Center but a few of my co-workers had procedures such as, tummy tucks, and breats augmentations at Strax and are very happy with the results. After witnessing my freinds before and after the procedure, I decided to go with Strax. I also decided to go with Strax because I also felt confident after my consultation. I still cant believe Im finally going through with it. I have a long history of being the center of fat jokes growing up in school (elementary/middle school). Highschool was a bit better as i started to shed off some weight the unhealthy way, diet pills (Metabol Life). I knew my weight wasnt healthy and that it was a result of my horrible eating habits. I now have more control of what I eat and have a new lifestyle. These problem areas are just a bit in the way of me feeling 100% good in my clothes. I feel great inside but i want to finally feel great in my clothes. I hope Dr. Pane at Strax can help me get one step closer to my goal! One of them is to finally wear a bikini for the first time in over 12 years! I will post my after pictures this week. Depends how i feel after the procedure. I am open for any suggestions/advice! NO negativity allowed please :)

How did it go?
I can't wait to see your pics bc he's gonna be my doctor too.
Hi babe, you have done, its is a pcs of cake, l got mine a week ago, have no pain at all, now after a week the tiny little holes itching like crazy, this is a good sign, can wait to see your pictures, happy healing. :-)
I hope everything went well!
Congrats on being ready to go through with the procedure, and on your weight-loss!  Excited for you, can't wait to hear about what your surgery experience is like and all about your healing.  Keep us in the loop these next few days.  Welcome to the Community :)