It is Time!,……endoscopic Facelift,lower Eye Skin Pinch,co2 Fractionated Laser,silicone Bump Removal.

First of all, thank you for all of these amazing...

First of all, thank you for all of these amazing posts. This is giving me the courage to go through with this, (and watching reruns of Dr. 90210). I need post surgical corrections, and also know that i can look better at the ripe age of 53. i have kept up with little procedures over the years to maintain myself, but had decided to take a break,and work on my insides instead.It has definitely helped with the whole way that i view myself. Working in the entertainment industry can be detrimental to one's assessment of herself. I have chosen my Dr. very carefully, because through learned experience, I did not do so in the past. I am ready….. :) Be back soon.

I'm so glad you found us and started your story here! You're already a beautiful lady and I can only imagine how young you'll look after you heal from your procedures. Please keep us posted!
who is your surgeon?
You look pretty darn good pre-surgery. I would have never guessed 53 either.

So swollen!

Hi all, I am not feeling so good. I look like a balloon with facial features. Can't write much right now, but will be back.....

Hang in there...it will get better and you'll look terrific,
It will get better soon!
Sending you healing prayers and hugs! You will get better each day.

I feel like a multi colored balloon....

4 days and counting. I am beginning to peel, but making sure that i keep my ointments on. I was staying at an aftercare , but now moved to my friend's home as she is an RN and takes great care of me. I will update soon, as it is difficult to focus. Hope you all are doing great.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

4 day pic

I dont have alot of energy, but thank you for all of the kind words and support! I hope to be more active astime progresses. Big Muah!!!
Little by little we will get there! So nice that you are able to stay with a friend who knows the drill. Keep healing and keep us posted!

Skin everywhere

Just to let all of you know. The reason that i am so swollen is due to the co2 peel,so if you are just getting a fl, you probably wont look like this. I am already getting quite testty and impatient, as i am an exercise instructor and am used to moving everyday. But....... Vanity took presidence this time. I can do it....i can do it. I also saw the doc yesterday and all is well.

I thought you looked fine before the surgery, hope it works out well for you
Good for you! Post pics when you are where you want to be with results... Im sure it will turn out great. Thanks for sharing.
I hear you about having to stay still!! Silly me, I thought I would be walking 5 miles a day by the end of the first week. I have now revised my goal... today (Day 7 counting surgery as Day 1) was the first day I felt halfway decent energy and I (slowly) walked a whole 2 miles. My goal for next week is to try to hit 2.5 miles a day increasing to 3. We'll get there -- you are going to look great!!

7 days post

I am still peeling from my laser,and swollen,but had lymphatic drainage also today. Im a bit worried,as my eyes dont match, but told that it is swelling. I am having to take valium to cool the nerves, and a bit worried , as i have to drive home tomorrow. 1 hour drive.

You look great! Can't wait to see more photos of you. Btw,you are recovering quickly. I am on my 9th day from my FL surgery, still bruised ,swollen and numb. I think it will take me a few more weeks to look good. Make your drive back relaxing and safe! And thank you for being brave in sharing your story.
Coming along great! Please drive safe, take breaks if you need to... I don't suppose there is a chance you can have a friend drive you?
What an improvement...& so quickly! Please don't worry about your eyes....I am a few days ahead of you & my eyes were very uneven...worse than yours, my smaller eye became my bigger eye...one seemed halfway down my face....like a monster from Greek Mythology...BUT they are SO much better than they were ( this morning is day 11).... I am in a hurry, just going out...but had to tell you that your eyes will be fine. I will update my review later. Ditto AtoZ..drive safe . Sending you loads of best wishes.

8 days

my skin has finally peeled. i can't imagine how much DNA i have left in various places. here is my latest mug shot…haha!

How are you doing ----
Glad your drive home went well!!
You didn't look 53 to start with.....you are going to look as if in your 20's soon! Eyes evening out already.
Dr. Chia Chi Kao