Rhinoplasty May Finally Be Happening! Consultation Tomorrow!

I'm 27 years old and feel like I may actually go...

I'm 27 years old and feel like I may actually go through with rhinoplasty this time! (Possibly septorhinoplasty) Since I was in middle school I've always had a complex with my nose. No matter how much confidence I carried, the nose was always an insecurity I couldn't get past. My nose is thin from the front, but long with quite a hump. Not to mention I have pretty big nostrils! I do have a pretty severe deviated septum as well. I had a consultation about 7 years ago, didn't trust the doctor and my goal was hardly discussed. So now I have done a lot of research and I will be going about an hour north to Dr. Steven Goldman. He seemed to have outstanding reviews online. The only thing holding me back from actually getting the surgery would be excessive price or if I don't have a good gut feeling. I hate how vein I feel but if this potential procedure goes well, I can't imagine LOVING my nose!!! Trying to be hopeful, only time will tell. Will post pictures soon!

Good luck with consult. I am glad you took the time to research surgeons. My revision rhino is tomorrow!
Thanks! It went well I really liked the doctor, just need to figure out the financing with my husband then eventually schedule I hope!