Finally Getting a Nose Job!

I have decided to go with dr Gonchior from mya for...

I have decided to go with dr Gonchior from mya for open rhino on 14th April. Starting to get very nervous as only 2 weeks away. I haven't told anyone yet only planning on telling my mum so my main concern is that it's not too unnatural looking. I have quite a prominent nose with a droopy tip. I want to achieve a better profile.
Thank you for starting your story on RealSelf! I'll be following it with interest. Here's a list of recovery supplies you might need. Will you be posting photos so we can see your transformation?
Thanks that's really useful! Yes I'll be posting pics too x
Hello, I'm having my rhinoplasty with dr Gonschior as well; on the 8th of April! Quite nervous but excited as well! Good luck x

Today's the day!

I'm all checked in at the hopsital waiting to be seen by the surgeon. Starting to get nervous now.
Are you happy with your result?
wanted to reduce the height of my nose and my tip is still very big. I suppose it's still a bit swollen but I am disappointed with the result :(
Sorry for the late reply. My profile is definetly straighter but my main concerns about the height of my nose and my bulbous tip are still the same. I suppose the tip still a bit swollen but I was hoping for a better result :(