Mommy Makeover - Chicago, Il

I am 32 years old with three children ages 8, 6,...

I am 32 years old with three children ages 8, 6, and 1. I really hate my breast, stomach and back rolls. I want natural looking breast with silicon breast augmentation, lipo of the abdominal, full back, flanks, waist and a BBL. I really would like to get a tummy tuck but I can afford the 14 day down time.
Dr. Tripti Burt

Hello, I'm located in Chicago and currently im doing research also, I like Dr. Zelko of zbodysculpt. A few people I know have gone to him and they look great. Good luck... Post lots of pictures.
Ok im going to check him out. Thanks.
When are you having your surgery
Congrats and good luck who are you going to
I was going to Dr. Yily but I think im going to stay in Chicago and go to someone local. I read a recent article about a death in Dominican Republic.
I did some digging and it seems that the young lady suffered complications due to her lapband. Nonetheless, she would have been better handled here in the states. Itd mamake you think twice. Have you researched any doctors here at home? My concern is the sculpting.
I would have to travel which sucks but it is what it is. Who are you goin with?
my friend went to NorthWestern in chicago and let the residents do her tummy tuvk n they did a good job. Another lady I know went to Dr. Lisa Peters in Oak Park n she look nice.
What the residents charge? It should be cheaper than going to a licensed ps cuz they still training
I have not decided who im going to yet im still doing my research. There are some good doctors here in Chicago n I know some celebrities go to Dr. Jay in Atlanta. Where are u traveling from
Yes the residents are cheaper n they do a good job
Michigan