21= Sexy Time.

Ok so I wasn't gonna get lipo with my BL because...

Ok so I wasn't gonna get lipo with my BL because some ppl scared me out of it, but I've decided that I'm gonna get it. Praying for the best outcome. Ignoring anything negative. I've read the reviews, I've read the articles about the risks, the fat redistribution, the skin adherence, all of that. My decision, my body, I don't really care about anyone's opinion anymore.
On that note. I'm super excited. I have another review in the breast lift section. One more week! I'm 5'5 roughly 150lbs. I'm getting lipo on my abdomen and flanks.

Nervous

Ok so I found out that I have to attend a microbiology lab next week either on Tuesday or Wednesday. Ugh. I hope I'm not too miserable. I'm bringing my boyfriend with me since I won't be able to drive.

Wish pics

morning of

Todays' the day. :) ill update when I get out

day of.feeling good.

Ok so I went in for my surgery at 615. Got in the back by 630ish. The last thing I remember is being rolled out of the preop room. I dont remember being rolled into the OR or getting on the table. I supposedly got on the table myself. I woke up n couldn't really talk n kept dozing off. Finally I could keep my eyes open enough for a nurse to see me. I went to the bathroom with no problem, a little shaky but nothing major. After that I was more alert,waited for my friend to come. Had some water. My nurse explained the drains to my friend because I was dozing again. Then my friend got me dressed n we left. When I got home my roomies prepped the couch for me n gave me my drugs. I napped for two hrs n now I've been up for about three hrs now. Getting sleepy again. My Dr said to keep my bra n garment on until next Tuesday for my postop. No shower :/ I'll try to at least do bird baths if I can bend. Maybe my boyfriend will do it for me. Ok eyes closing. Be blessed :)

1 day PO

Ok so I'm feeling pretty good. Just as good as yesterday. There's pain but not much. I'd say I'm a 4/10 when my drugs begin to wear off. Tomorrow will probably be my last day taking the pain pills. I've been drinking a bunch of water. I've always drunk 2L a day but yesterday I made it to 3L. Yesterday I was peeing like crazy. I dont mind though. Gets me some exercise and hopefully getting rid of some swelling. In a little while I have to go to school to do a lab :/ I'm not in pain I just dont wanna go lol. These compression socks are making my legs itch where the bands are. Umm..im super swollen,my belly is nowhere near flat but that's expected. I cant take this suit off for a week so hopefully by next Tuesday some swelling will be gone but if not I have nothing but time. Still two months til bikini season. My boobs are pretty much the sorest part. The bottom of my stomach hurts a little when I'm standing but other than that I'm fine. I hope I have no complications. I'm not leaking either. I have to drains in my boobs so idk if that's why nothings coming out from the lipo area but from what I can see,the gauze down there looks dry. I bought some senna,its not here yet. I'm never regular though, I usually only go maybe 2-3 times a week. Needless to say I'm pretty much always bloated with some stomach pain. My stomach is actually kind of bubbly now (sorry for the tmi) so maybe I'll go today. Weird. I've been taking the arnica pellets too. I put my lipo foam in my CG yesterday. Idk if mine is too loose or what but mine is very comfy. I know a lot of you said you hated wearing CGs. I expected it to be a lot tighter. Not sure about the size. I ordered a faja in a medium,I'll probably put that on next week after my post op. Hmm. Nothing else to really talk about. Yesterday I ate two fiber one bars, 2 low fat waffles with fat free cool whip (better for you than syrup and tastes good), a bowl of Kix, sugar free applesauce and sugar free chocolate pudding. I've been on a lifestyle change since last Feb so this stuff is normal for me. But I'm being extra cautious since I cant do weights for a while. I want to start walking on the treadmill next week though. Ok that's it for now. I hope everyone is healing well. Lets all continue to pray for one another. Until next time :) Be blessed

3 days PO

Took my last pain pill yesterday at 3pm. I'm still taking the arnica. I changed out of the CG my PS gave me and put on my faja. Had some trouble getting the foam in but I stuffed it down as far as I could without having to unhook again. Hopefully this will help flatten me out. My other CG didn't seem like it was tight enough. Anyways I'm able to do everything on my own. Even though I'm not in pain in still trying to take it easy so my body will keep healing properly. My PS didn't do my flanks :/ ill have to find out why on Tuesday. Anyways. Happy recovery all. Be blessed.

One week

Got my drains removed from my boobs today and was finally able to shower. I looked at myself this morning and I do notice a difference in my waist. My curves look pretty good, just waiting for my tummy to suck in. My PS said he had a hard time doing my lipo because I seemed fibrous like I had lipo before. This was my first surgery ever so idk what that's about but we'll see how things turn out. I'm back in the garment my PS Gave me cuz my faja is drying. I feel more compressed in my faja than this thing. It feels like spanx so I'm ready to hop back in my faja. Gonna hit the gym tonight to do some light cardio. Just walking and maybe squats and lunges for now. I'll update pics soon.

Heyyyy

Just wanted to do some comparison pics. I went back to the gym last night, just treadmill walking on an incline. Felt great :) can't do upper body workouts for three more weeks because of BL :(
Dr. Cuscenz

I had lipo done 23 years ago. I can't remember if I saw immediate results. It could be swelling. Lipo is very tramatic. I was black and blue and I felt like I had been beaten with a baseball bat. Hopefully, they have refined the process in 23 years. Are you wearing compression garments? They realy help to lessen swelling. Are you still having to take bird baths? I have a trick to clean my vaginal area. I use liquid soap (I use baby shampoo) and a sports drink bottle filled with water. I sit on the toilet and put a tiny bit of soap on one hand and as I pour a little water, I wash myself with my soapy hand, then I rinse my hand and continue to rinse myself with my hand. It works well to freshen up any time. It sounds silly but it works. Hope you are doing well.
Yea I've been wearing it non stop for the past week. My doctor said he had a hard time doing the lipo cuz I was fibrous like I had lipo before but I've never had any surgery before so idk what that's about but eh well. We'll see how things work out. I finally got to shower today now I feel nice and refreshed :)
No they haven't refine the process. I had mine done 3 months ago and I felt like I was beaten with a baseball bat. But let me tell u now it was all worth it I'm 64 and I look gorgeous thank you sono bello.
U had no hardness or lumps? How quickly did u complete and expected results? Glad u had such wonderful results. I had my done in Scottsdale and I am happy with my results but not satisfied. Mine was 1/4/2014
I don't think I hard hardness or lumps. I don't remember how long it took to see final results. The main part I had done was very obvious and isolated. I had it done in December and I wore a bikini early that summer. I was 40 - 42 years old. I never had babies and I didn't have loose skin before or after. I worked out and I was very lean. The roll was genetic. No amount of exercise would have changed it. He took the roll out from under my navel to flatten my stomach. However, by taking just that part out and leaving the areas on each side, as I have gained weight, I have more fat on each side, starting about 2.5 inches from my navel. I am 63 years old and only I would know that it is there because the whole area is out of shape. Women didn't expect to be narrow like men with good abs. Being flat was the goal. Lipo is body sculpting. As I have aged, the natural part have continued to transform. The proportion of the lipo area doesn't change. It seems to me that periodic touch ups would be required to maintain the desired results. It's the same way for my face lift. It's hard to fool mother nature..... Unless you are very rich.
Thanks for answering! Can't wait to see your final results. Also do you have loose skin in your stomach area?
No and it's not really hard or lumpy either. Idk. I honestly don't think my doctor took much out sadly. There's a slight difference but my tummy isn't like completely flat like I wanted. Not sure if it's because it's too early to tell or if he just didn't take out enough. :/ I'll update with pics tomorrow tho but I think I look exactly the same
Well you aren't draining so maybe its still swollen still. Dont forget your measurement. Did he show you how many liters were taken?
No I'm gonna ask him tomorrow tho
Well with my age my skin is loose but not bad at all . I could go for a tummy tuck but I'm happy with my results. I'm 64 and not planning on wearing a bikini anytime soon... As long as I look gorgeous and get compliments I'm happy with my results.:)
Mmcresp64, do u have any pictures? I always like to see ppls wonderful results.
My 3months check up is coming April 30th I will post all pictures then.you see very good results.
Looking forward to it. Good luck. I am happy for you. I am very, very pleased with my sleek lines with my clothes on. Would I do it again. You bet. Am I happy? Yes. Am I completely satisfied? No. Would I recommend Sono Bello? I would tell them to research the doctor and then by all means if they are satisfied with their research.
Hey, hope you are feeling well!!. I am 21 too. Did you get your faja from the doctor or a vendor? What size are you wearing b.c you look really small in preops pics?
Im doing great! I bought it on amazon. I got a medium. I was gonna get the small but I was scared I wouldn't get it over my thighs. The medium is pretty snug tho with the lipo foam underneath
How are you doing?
still good. feeling basically back to normal. I still have my drains in though so I havent really left the house much. I went walking today, did 3 miles :)
WOW. I don't think I could walk 3 miles.
I had to get out of the house I was going crazy in here so I didn't mind
Do u think u will get to wish picture perfect?
eventually i hope. I don't think he took a lot out. I can't really tell right now, I kinda look the same to me but I guess I'm still swollen. Hopefully my tummy will be flat when all the swelling goes down. I guess time will tell. i wasnt really as concerned about the lipo as I was about the breast lift. But a flat tummy would be a nice addition so fingers crossed!
You should be good with Tylenol. Are u feeling close to full speed yet?
havent taken a tylenol either, but I have them just in case. And yeah I feel completely normal. I wanna go to the gym so bad. I'm so bored lol.
How did your lab go?
Thanks for posting a review on RealSelf, can't wait to read your next update :)
Omg it was horrible lol. I forgot my pills and the experiment required wayyyyy too much standing. I felt like I had my chest cracked open lol. I took my pills a hour late. The ride home was so bumpy. But once the pills kicked in I was ok again lol. Luckily that was the only thing I had to do this week. Back to relaxing and being lazy lol