Yay!!!! Dr Duran Responded! - Dominican Republic, DO

Hey y'all! I'm new to this.. I've been researching...

Hey y'all! I'm new to this.. I've been researching Dr. Duran for a while now. And finally I got my quote.. And I'm excited!!! I was scheduled with another doctor in Encino, CA. But after doing some extra research I've changed my mind. I have heard nothing but good things about Duran. Well, stay turned I plan to be a duran doll this year..

Scheduled for October 15th

Well I'm still trying to figure out everything.. Hopefully my brothers grandmother can come with me to DR since she's from there. Where's the best place to stay? Do I have to get put to sleep? I rather be up but if that's not possible I guess it's fine.. I'm a little nervous ppl keep trying to talk me out of this but it's not happening! LOL I'm on a mission to be a duran doll.

So, i have my quote

So, i have my quote. I’ve been calling all day to make my deposit! Omg.. lol i want to schedule for july even though i have the money now dr. duran wants me to try and lose a few pounds. i'm 235 so i got a trainer to help me starting next monday. i keep seeing some people say the deposit is $250 and some say $500 which one is it? i want to make sure im talking to the same doctor lol

First day of boot camp!

OMG!!! I really didn't realize how much weight I gained!!! I thought I was 235 but I'm 250!!! Meaning I'll be working extra hard to get this weight off.. I started boot camp today and almost passed out in the first 2 minutes of beyonce's partition LOL my trainer is a BEAST! But im going to go everyday.. This older lady lost 80 pounds in 6 months with him, went from a 20 to a 8!! Now that's motivation.. I want to be a duran doll but not a obese duran doll lol so I gotta get it together..

Gym life!

It's crazy! I don't know how I let myself get out of shape. My trainer is on my ass though! I told him my goal is to lose 40 pounds but my ultimate goal is 70 before duran October 15th. I need info on the best RH from ppl who've actually experience it already.

Here's a pic on my side view..

I plan on reducing this majorly before I see duran!

Smart lipo

So yesterday I got smart lipo on my upper and lower abdomen lol I couldn't wait.. But don't get me wrong I'm still set for October 14th to become a Duran doll! And my moms coming to.. Now I just gotta get her appointment the same day lol .. I'm in bed swollen but my smart lipo came out great if it's not flat like I wanted by October Duran will be hitting it again lol

Starting over..

DUE TO A WHOLE BUNCH OF BS I LOST MY DEPOSIT AND MISSED MY SURGERY DATE! OH WELL, STARTING OVER. I SAW SOME OF DR ROBLES WORK AND OMG SHE'S BOMB.. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? SHOULD I RESCHEDULE WITH ANOTHER DOCTOR?
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon