Yay!!!! Dr Duran Responded! - Dominican Republic, DO

Hey y'all! I'm new to this.. I've been researching...

Hey y'all! I'm new to this.. I've been researching Dr. Duran for a while now. And finally I got my quote.. And I'm excited!!! I was scheduled with another doctor in Encino, CA. But after doing some extra research I've changed my mind. I have heard nothing but good things about Duran. Well, stay turned I plan to be a duran doll this year..

Scheduled for October 15th

Well I'm still trying to figure out everything.. Hopefully my brothers grandmother can come with me to DR since she's from there. Where's the best place to stay? Do I have to get put to sleep? I rather be up but if that's not possible I guess it's fine.. I'm a little nervous ppl keep trying to talk me out of this but it's not happening! LOL I'm on a mission to be a duran doll.

So, i have my quote

So, i have my quote. I’ve been calling all day to make my deposit! Omg.. lol i want to schedule for july even though i have the money now dr. duran wants me to try and lose a few pounds. i'm 235 so i got a trainer to help me starting next monday. i keep seeing some people say the deposit is $250 and some say $500 which one is it? i want to make sure im talking to the same doctor lol

First day of boot camp!

OMG!!! I really didn't realize how much weight I gained!!! I thought I was 235 but I'm 250!!! Meaning I'll be working extra hard to get this weight off.. I started boot camp today and almost passed out in the first 2 minutes of beyonce's partition LOL my trainer is a BEAST! But im going to go everyday.. This older lady lost 80 pounds in 6 months with him, went from a 20 to a 8!! Now that's motivation.. I want to be a duran doll but not a obese duran doll lol so I gotta get it together..

Gym life!

It's crazy! I don't know how I let myself get out of shape. My trainer is on my ass though! I told him my goal is to lose 40 pounds but my ultimate goal is 70 before duran October 15th. I need info on the best RH from ppl who've actually experience it already.

Here's a pic on my side view..

I plan on reducing this majorly before I see duran!

Smart lipo

So yesterday I got smart lipo on my upper and lower abdomen lol I couldn't wait.. But don't get me wrong I'm still set for October 14th to become a Duran doll! And my moms coming to.. Now I just gotta get her appointment the same day lol .. I'm in bed swollen but my smart lipo came out great if it's not flat like I wanted by October Duran will be hitting it again lol
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

How did you get ahold of Dr. Duran ?Would like to get a quote from her. I'm hoping to get a quote and a date in February. Good luck to you with your sx.
Good luck on your journey! Can't wait to see your results
You are gonna look nice! U already do have a nice shape, I can see it
Me too! I gotta she'd some lbs. I last time I weighed in I was 250 too! But we're determined, we got this doll! :) are you planning in going this year or 2015?
I will definitely be staying at Serenity!!!!
How long does it take her to respond??? I emailed Yily this morning and she responded just TWO hours later!!! Duran is my first choice and really hope she responds within the next day.
Duran responded to me quick on her gmail account.. I'm scheduled with duran on Oct 15th and I send my deposit today.
hilarioplasticsurg@gmail.com
Thank you!!! What did you put in the subject line?
"Bbl & lipo money now"
hey hun duran supposed to send you an email with all the information but the deposit is 250
You go girl team no days off :)
Wat knowledge do u have now @bxgirl
Uff ask me I'll probably know lol @amarie
Congrad's....I want to go to Duran well she is one of the doctors I am looking into. Her work is beautiful
Hey I am also trying to go in October I already got my quote just waiting to send in my deposit lmk if anyone wants to buddy up! It took me a long time to reach Duran u just have to be prosistent and also when emailing her write in the subject box deposit ready!! In caps and she will respond right away that's what I did lol.
Lol right!
Lol!!! "DEPOSIT READY" what she really saw was $$$$$.. Ok I'm going to try that too.. But one of the ladies on here said that if u take to long sending your deposit that , u can lose your spot.. Due to someone els sending theirs and wanting that same date.. So how are u gonna get your money to her .. That's next thing I have to figure out?
They said international wire transfer
The one thing i had a problem with paying the wire transfer is about 40 or 50 $ depends where you go
Well I gotta do it or my date isn't secured lol
When she emails u back with ur qoute shell give u all her bank info and how to send it
I know :,(
Thanx
I heard she has some kind of american or paypal sort of account to avoid wire transfer fee