Fraxel Co2 for White Stretch Marks

Because I can't find before and after photos or...

Because I can't find before and after photos or reviews, I've decided to start my own review on Fraxel co2 for abdominal stretch marks. I know there are many people with stretch marks that are looking for cures or improvement possibilities just like me, so I wanted to write this review to help other people. On the 4th of April, I go in for my First of three treatments of Fraxel co2.

This is great that you are posting to share your experiences :) I truly hope this treatment works well for you as I know how devastating stretch marks are. I myself have them (27, Male, UK) and I have them (white/silver) on and under my arms from weight training which don't bother me too much, but I have them on my sides and belly from weight gain/loss which really do bother me, especially when I feel like no woman would ever want to date me because of them :( I just hope doctors start realising that stretch marks are a problem and start taking them seriously. I am fed up of hearing tummy tuck is the only option. I don't want to substitute stretch marks for another big scar, especially since I would still be left with them on my arms and sides anyway! I have researched other interesting treatments such as PRP (platelet-rich-plasma) and Bio-Stria (Canada only) but I don't know what works and what are scams or genuine (Bio-Stria sounds too good to be true!) Anyway please keep us updated and good luck with the treatments, hopefully you get excellent results :) PS which fraxel laser will they be using?
My PS was very clear that I really should only expect a 50-75% improvement. I am completely fine with that as it would help. Anything is better than nothing.
I had a 1540 laser treatment just yesterday. I am 5'3" - 100 pounds and 8 weeks post TT. I still had a few residual stretch marks under my navel post surgery that couldn't be removed. I am scheduled to have 4-5 treatments, so we will see. Keep us posted on your progress.

My First Fraxel Treatment

I had my first fraxel today. It was super easy and fast! It was all done in about 15 minutes, and it didn't hurt at all. I do have the expected redness post treatment, but it's a lot better than I thought it would be. Although I am skeptical about how great my results will be, I am still excited to see if they improve.

Hello, Mr. Blobby! Thank you for sharing your experience with me. I know how devastating stretch marks can be. I have even talked to surgeons about a tummy tuck to make them better, but the ones I have seen say I really don't need one. So what am I to do? I have also done a lot of research. I have looked at the studies and it seems "effective" is only 50% improvement, and that percent of improvement is not guaranteed. I've also read about PRP, but the results aren't any better than fraxel from what I have read. I have never heard of Bio-Stria. The lack of genuine treatments for stretch marks is very frustrating! That's why I have decided to do this. Fraxel is FDA approved and there is minimal risk of complication. I figured I have nothing to lose. I can sit here and hate my stretch marks, or I can try do something about it. 20... 30... 40... percent improvement is better than no improvement. Please don't feel like no girl will ever want to date you because of a thing like stretch marks. Most girls out there aren't that swallow. There is someone out there that will love you just the way you are... Imperfections and all! PS Matrix is the type of laser I am using.
I *think* I can already tell a small difference (improvement) in my stretch marks. The texture is smoother. Honestly, the only reason I had a TT was to get rid of most of my stretch marks and repair umbilical hernia. It's been a week since the treatment. I was actually told that two weeks following each treatment is when results will be most noticeable.
Thanks for replying, I totally understand how frustrating it is. What makes it harder is the mixed reviews on nearly all treatment options, there does not seem to be one definitive option to go to first. I am fed up of hearing about bio-oil and cocoa butter to other creams like skinception because I have tried these with derma roller and they do not work, the only creams I have not tried are mederma, revitol and trilastin-sr, again skeptical they will work as reviews are always mixed. Personally I don't think yours look bad at all, but as I know myself it makes no difference how many people try to say they are not bad or try to make you feel better because to ourselves you constantly think how ruined your body and skin is and you just want to do everything you can to repair/reverse them and it is so depressing when they say nothing can be done. I wanted 100% removal and nothing less, but like you I will take any kind of improvement to them right now, I really hate the texture and colour of them, I don't want to hide them, I want them to be gone just like all the other stretch mark sufferers out there! PS I have not heard of Matrix laser before so I will definitely look into it, I had a consultation a few months ago and was reccomended Palomar Lux 1540 but mixed reviews again put me off. Finally I hope all girls have the same attitude as you in regard to how I feel about my stretch marks, the difficulty though is putting myself into that situation in the first place and anticipating the reaction to the stretch marks, this makes it difficult for me, they definitely control my life. Anyway keep updating your progress and hopefully you achieve the results you want.

2nd Day After First Fraxel Treatment

The redness is almost completely gone. I am healing very quickly. I didn't feel any pain, and I didn't get very red. I hope this doesn't that I'm not responding very well to the treatment.

Day Three After First Treatment

I don't know if it's improvement or if the marks are just inflamed, but marks on the left side look a little smoother. The ones on the right side are still puffy and red, so I can't tell on those ones.

Thank you . And keep us updated . I would ask that I read that you can see results after months of the last treatment set . Maybe 4 months . And im going to get married few months coming . Shall I go for it !!!

10 Day After First Treatment

It's been 10 days since my first fraxel treatment, and I am starting to see the results. The stretch marks on my right side have completely filled in. They're still a little red, so I don't know much darker they have gotten. But as of now, they definitely look better. The marks on my left side were very deep, but I can tell they look a little better. They are are a little darker, but they're still glossy white. I can really tell the treatment did something. I can't wait to see how they look with time. I was very skeptical at first, but I am excited about my next treatment!

That's great!! I am 17 days post treatment #1 and I really started seeing a difference around day 10 too. Mine appear to have darkened (to better match my olive skin) a little bit. The texture is what I am most pleased with though. It is smoother and not so leathery. I go again for treatment # 2 next week. Will keep you posted. Glad you are seeing results too!! : )
You're welcome! I just wanted to give other people an idea of what they could expect. Congratulations on your wedding!

Second Day After Second Fraxel Treatment

I had my second Fraxel treatment yesterday. I couldn't post a pic for the first day because I didn't back in town until late. This time she increased the heat and covered my whole stomach instead of just the marks. I stayed red this time, but I still didn't feel any pain.

Second Day After Second Fraxel Treatment

Day Three of Second Laser Treatment

It's starting to look really good. I'm happy with it so far.

Day Three

I had my second treatment on May 1st, so I am on day three. I am pleased so far. I definitely had a lot more redness/ swelling this time as the machine was turned up a notch. : ). Still hoping for the best. I will at least do two more treatments.

Day Seven After Second Laser Treatment

All redness is almost gone, so I decided started back up on the Retin A and aquaphor. That's why my tummy is so shiny. It's looking good so far. I also had a breast lift today, which is why my chest is all taped up. More updates coming soon!

Not sure if it is just me but the pictures are fuzzy so it is hard to see the difference between each picture. The first picture you can see some of the stretch marks, and I don't know if they are truly disappearing or its just the blured photos but I can't really see the marks on the other images. Did you take the pictures with a good camera or from your phone? Thanks. PS, glad your seeing improvement's so soon!
I'm glad it's going well for you! Keep us updated!

Day Eight

So does it worth to try ! In percent how much does it make difference ! Like 30 %????
I have had 2 treatments - scheduled for 4 or 5. Mine are already about 40-50% better which more improvement to come. It will never be 100% but probably 75% which is a huge improvement and difference in wearing a bikini and not.
I'm sorry you can't see the differences between the photos very well. I've used my camera phone for all of the photos. I just posted a picture with a digital camera and went outside, so you can seem them better. Let me know if you need me to take more photos. I hope that helps!

Very Happy With my Results

I've just compared my before photo with the photo I took today. I am very very pleased. It was totally worth it.

Thank you dear . I will start on wed and my wedding is in augast . I wish I will got acceptable results so far . :) and good luck
I'm not sure about the percentage since I don't know how to measure it, but I just posted a photo and you can barely see them. I would definitely say it's worth it.

New photos

I found a old photo on my digital camera of my stretch marks. It's a very good photo as is shows the the marks in great detail. I took another photo yesterday with the same camera of my stretch marks after treatment. What a difference!

Hey - given that several months have passed....are you still pleased? So far, my results have held. I was worried my stretch marks would go back to how they were before, but I still see improvement.
Do you have any more updates? And how is your progress are you still seeing improvements?
Mr. Blobby - I am posting a review within the next day or two. I have before, middle and after treatment photos to share. For me it was a definite improvement (say...maybe 75%). It helped with the color and mostly the texture.