Fraxel Co2 for White Stretch Marks

Because I can't find before and after photos or...

Because I can't find before and after photos or reviews, I've decided to start my own review on Fraxel co2 for abdominal stretch marks. I know there are many people with stretch marks that are looking for cures or improvement possibilities just like me, so I wanted to write this review to help other people. On the 4th of April, I go in for my First of three treatments of Fraxel co2.

My First Fraxel Treatment

I had my first fraxel today. It was super easy and fast! It was all done in about 15 minutes, and it didn't hurt at all. I do have the expected redness post treatment, but it's a lot better than I thought it would be. Although I am skeptical about how great my results will be, I am still excited to see if they improve.

2nd Day After First Fraxel Treatment

The redness is almost completely gone. I am healing very quickly. I didn't feel any pain, and I didn't get very red. I hope this doesn't that I'm not responding very well to the treatment.

Day Three After First Treatment

I don't know if it's improvement or if the marks are just inflamed, but marks on the left side look a little smoother. The ones on the right side are still puffy and red, so I can't tell on those ones.

10 Day After First Treatment

It's been 10 days since my first fraxel treatment, and I am starting to see the results. The stretch marks on my right side have completely filled in. They're still a little red, so I don't know much darker they have gotten. But as of now, they definitely look better. The marks on my left side were very deep, but I can tell they look a little better. They are are a little darker, but they're still glossy white. I can really tell the treatment did something. I can't wait to see how they look with time. I was very skeptical at first, but I am excited about my next treatment!

Second Day After Second Fraxel Treatment

I had my second Fraxel treatment yesterday. I couldn't post a pic for the first day because I didn't back in town until late. This time she increased the heat and covered my whole stomach instead of just the marks. I stayed red this time, but I still didn't feel any pain.

Second Day After Second Fraxel Treatment

Day Three of Second Laser Treatment

It's starting to look really good. I'm happy with it so far.

Day Three

Day Seven After Second Laser Treatment

All redness is almost gone, so I decided started back up on the Retin A and aquaphor. That's why my tummy is so shiny. It's looking good so far. I also had a breast lift today, which is why my chest is all taped up. More updates coming soon!

Day Eight

Very Happy With my Results

I've just compared my before photo with the photo I took today. I am very very pleased. It was totally worth it.

New photos

I found a old photo on my digital camera of my stretch marks. It's a very good photo as is shows the the marks in great detail. I took another photo yesterday with the same camera of my stretch marks after treatment. What a difference!