30 Years Old, Severe Asymmetry

I am a 30 year old who has contemplated plastic...

I am a 30 year old who has contemplated plastic surgery since I was in my early 20's- my breasts have always been a major self conscious issue especially while clothes shopping or dating. I am now happily married and have finally saved the money for the procedure and am very lucky to have a supportive husband who wants to see me happy and confident. Only worry he has is that my work is very active, I'm on my feet for 9-12 hours 6 days a week and hate feeling helpless. I will have to relax and take it easy for at least a month and he doesn't think I can do it. ;)

My weight fluxuates- part of my assymmetry I personally feel is from yo-yo dieting from the age of 13- my weight has constantly fluxed between 145 and 200lbs. The past few years I have remained steady between 145-160lbs and I am happy with my weight on my frame. I just want to have normal looking breasts and not have to wear two bras or worry about extra padding or ugly bras!!

I have finally chosen my surgeon after lots of advice and 3 different consultations. My quotes were all over the board, ranging from $6500- $11,000 which makes me a little nervous but I have high hopes for my surgeon, her portfolio looked amazing and she makes me feel at ease.

Two weeks until surgery- tomorrow is my final consult and I will be choosing size and asking my final questions! Excited and nervous at the same time! Will take some photos closer to surgery date!

Final consultation!

Saw the doctor today- tried on different sizes and finally decided on 450cc's for my right breast and 375 for the left. It's amazing how different they are- I have always been conscious of it but never fully realized the full extent until seeing photos and the difference I felt with the "implants" in my bra. I am a little nervous about the lift part, but there is no doubt that I need it.

Final procedure will be a vertical wise mastopexy with smooth round hi-profile mentor silicone implants. Looking forward to the procedure- less than two weeks!

One week away!!

Tons of miscellaneous comments about what to do and what not to do but I am trying to tune them all out. Filled my prescriptions today and can't wait! Final countdown!

Less than 8 hours...

As I prep the house and get it ready for my groggy home arrival I find myself getting more and more excited!! I have read and re-read all of the recovery paper work and had the husband re-read and memorize it all. Thank God he is here to take care of me! It is probably going to be hard to sleep tonight so hopefully that helps in my recovery sleepy time tomorrow. Have to be at the doctor at 6:15am- surgery time is 7:30- Last night with these boring old lopsided things! Fingers crossed they look amazing! (PS: I had some second thoughts and upped the cc's- I am going to have 500 in the right and 425 in the left- two weird dreams in a row I had to call the doctor and change it!)

Dying for these to be even!!

day 1 post op

Worried about the right breast but was told it would fill out when they start settling... fingers crossed but honestly they look a million times better than my before picture! Follow up is on Friday I can't wait!