Just Put my Down Payment Down:))

I'm so excited to get some boobies! June 23rd is...

I'm so excited to get some boobies! June 23rd is the big day! Dr Ortega will by my PS...after sending my pictures via email he thinks I should go at least 600cc ( going from 38b) does that sound to big?? I'm 5ft 5 and 200 pounds but I'm going to the gym everyday now and lost 6 pounds:) more to loose before then though.

Debating if I should go under the breast or through the armpit...hmmm decisions decisions....
Good luck!
Thanks:)

My wish photos

3 months and counting!
My surgery is booked for June 23rd as well. I am so excited, just trying to decide on size before my pre-op appt.
Yeah its finally here! Good luck today! We decided on a DD look

A month and 18 days left!

Well I've almost paid off my procedure:) I can't believe it's coming up so quick! I've already started to pack my post op sports bras and my other essentials. Hotel is booked and travel arrangements are made! Now time to completely reorganize my house (slowly lol) so there's nothing much to be done when I get home. Leg the count down begin!! June 23rd can't come any sooner!!!!

Still debating on size!!

I so stuck between HP and MP implants.. Any suggestions? I don't want round balls under my shirt but I do want amazing cleavage!
All my forms are completed and bloodwork is next week! So at least that's done.. I'm getting so anxious! 37 days and counting:)

Any advice on what kind of scar cream to buy?
Thanks ladies!

More wish boobs!

So hard to decide on size!

blood work done!!

Everyday it gets closer the more anxious I get!! In less then a month I will finally have boobs!!!
Good luck not much longer to go!
Thanks I'm so excited!!
Omg good luck!!!

the big day is here!!!

I'm so excited about today! My surgery is at noon!!! I couldn't sleep at all last night! In a few hours I'll have boobs its crazy and unbelievable all at the same time. I'm finally getting nervous. Wish me luck I'll post pics later. But here's my last chance to show my before pics which I didn't want to show but maybe it'll be useful to someone else my size. Thanks!!!

my before

Here's my before boobs pics! I hope someone else can find this useful since there's not to many larger women on here getting BA.
Good luck!! Praying for a speedy recovery!

1st day post op

Yesterday I waited hours!!!! And then woke up in so much pain!!! I'm still really sore today but its bareable. I just have to get up using my core muscles and not my arms. Icing my boobs makes life way better and I have placed small panty liners in my bra to avoid and rubbing the might occur. I'm so excited even though it hurts haha finally boobs and I can't wait for them to drop to look amazing!!
Getting mines in the am I'm so nervous and anxious
Hope all went well!!
You'll do great, they asked me questions etc... Went to operating room, placed seat belt on meds through iv and oxygen and I was out in 5min woke up in recovery room little drozzy but set to go home, it was that simple!
Dr. Freiman

I love Yadira! She's so helpful and sweet! But I was at my preop apt for 3 hours!!! Let's hope my surgery today is quicker! Loved everything except being there at 11:15 am for my surgery abs not getting it done until 3pm..and I had to help place my IV in....that was special..overall right now it's definitely worth it