So where to start... I have been wanting a BA for...

So where to start... I have been wanting a BA for at least 10 years now. Turing 30 this year and am done having kids. Breastfeed for a total of 2 years and now am a small B/A I think :). Went up to a D when breastfeeding and would like them back. Minus the milk part :). I go between 125-129 and am 5'5". Thought I was 5"6" I guess I'm shrinking. I called a million Drs and finally found one who uses Sienta implants. I worrying about rupture and leaking and the form stable makes me feel a little better about having silicon in my body. My Dr is Dr Movassaghi in Oregon. I'm planning on textured maybe 410-450cc under the muscle. I'm worried about being too big and lean towards the 410cc but I have read a lot about people always wanting to be a little larger and my husband says go big or go home... Anyone else wear the rice sizers and think about the weight your going to be carrying around? Maybe I should start working out my back haha. I'm going to post photos of before and after just need to get the guts to do it :)
I got BA and lift 2 months ago. I just wanted additional fullness and a better look overall. I was totally freaked out about going too big. I went with 339cc - the very biggest size that I even considered. Right after surgery, I was sure that I had made a mistake and should have gone much smaller. But today, I can't believe how much the swelling has come down and I can even fit into my original bras. Everyone told me to go bigger - and I didn't believe it - but it's true! I actually would have gone just a little bigger - though I love my new breasts - they are amazing and have changed how I look at my body in a very profound (and good) way!
Go bigger!
I say go with what makes you feel comfortable. I went with a 350 cc silicone under the muscle mentor implant and my surgery was March 17. There are times when I look at them and think maybe I should have went with 400cc but I'm only 5'5 and I weigh 115 and I have to actually take pills to keep on a decent weight because I can be as small as 95 pounds which does not feel good when your 28 yrs old so keeping my constant weight change in mind I'm confident that a 350cc was a good choice and of course there's always the option to go bigger a few yrs down the line given my new babies the proper time to drop and fluff

Arnica

I went to the Natural local hippie store and bought some Arnica tablets to take 2 weeks before my surgery( My Dr. has you take it post op). I have read that it helps if you start taking it before. Lady who helped me said not to use any peppermint with it because it counter acts the Arnica.... Hmmm wondering if anyone else has ever heard of this. Also got the cream to put on after surgery. I'm trying to make sure that I have a quick recovery. Picking a size is kind of driving me crazy........ Cant wait to talk to my Dr and hear what he recommends.
Thank you! They still look exactly the same. I'm super happy! Keep us posted Britt56! Good luck.
haha :) Just might do that.

Getting my weight right for surgery

When I first decided to start calling Drs I was 122lbs... Now 130. Just lost 2lbs this week. Feeling more motivated to work out and eat better because I'm spending so much money on my boobs. Might as well make everything else look good :) Did my measurements today and my rib cage is 32'' and boobs 34.5'' waist 26.5'' bum 36''. I'm hoping to get back down to my normal weight so when my Dr and I decide on size it will be right. I have moved a lot and let myself go for the last 3 months. Started detox tea a few days ago. Hopefully all of this will help with recovery. That's my biggest concern now. May needs to hurry up and get here :) Going to post before photos when I lose some LBs, maybe I should post now... lost weight... then new boobs.
Looking forward to following your review! Congrats on this new journey!! Can't wait to read more from you! :)

Wish pic and photo of me

So... I'm trying to loose some lbs before my surgery. Was 133 last week or so... today in photo 130, hopefully 122 soon(my normal weight) I think I can do it before May 29th

Hmmm Photos seem to be having trouble uploading...

Another before pic

I keep going back and forth on wanting to be a C or a D. Seems like such a hard choice. I think a D would be obviously fake on my body and a C more natural but I'm seeing all these boobs on here that are Ds and they look good. If I don't want anyone to know and just fill out my clothes better then maybe C..... Ahhhh wish I didn't even have a choice. I think my husband is tired of hearing about boobs. May seems so far away. I'm trying to get all my things together and ready so I don't forget anything. I am flying out of state for my BA and don't want to be last min shopping the day before my BS in a city I'm not from. About 6 weeks more to go and I will be heading out for boobies. Yay!!!
I bought a bunch of zip up sweaters/hoodies. Wondering if I will be able to put a t shirt on.

Wish pic

Good luck.God bless you
I tried on 350 HP smooth round gel, under but will go over everything again at pre-op visit on the 13th. I am soo afraid of going too big, and not looking natural. I just wanted a little more lift and fullness. I'm 5' 4" I also want to get down to at least 129-130 lbs I am 133/134 lbs now (no exercise all winter 127 lbs last yr) and buy a 36B but I will be 53 in July. So I have been thinking about this for a very long time! All I think about now are boobs!! ha ha I Actually think I am driving my husband nuts showing him different pics and talking about boobs all the time! No one but hubby and bff knows I am doing this NO ONE in family would understand. You should buy those petals that are cut outs and just stick to the nipples to cover them up. Got mine at Macys but have since seen them at Target. I ordered a few of those dresses that just pull up no straps or zippers, figure I wont want to pull pants up and down for first 2 days either! and have some zip hoodies, I plan on getting a Danskin type bra but am concerned about pulling it over my head. Found a zip bra and tried a C and a D on Very tight now!! Thought I might want something on the girls when I sleep just don't see them "swinging free" 24/7. So I don't know how people determine ahead of time what size bra to wear at home. I am getting soo much info from this site... I love it. Are you nervous? I am nervous and very excited and afraid, worried I am making a mistake! I posted a reply to you on different site, but get mixed up on the reply and post! ha ha Keep me posted on different things you find out. Good luck to you!! Oh I also found a list of 13 things to have on hand post op on this site too!! I seem to spend ALL of my time on this site instead of taking care of other things!!
You will be able to put a t shirt on but I would suggest at least a week after. It's a pain in the butt worrying about your stitches tearing and it may hurt to lift up your arms and even sit up. But that's just my opinion based off of my experience. Make sure you get lots of pillows for the 1st 2 weeks to help prop you up while you're laying and sleeping in bed

Its almost May!!!

Went to my Gyno Dr to get a boob exam and check everything else out. Talked to her about implants. Nice to hear a second opinion from someone who has examined them a lot. Had her check my height because I can't seem to figure it out :) I am 5'6'' and 129lbs. Goal is to get back to 122lbs by the time of surgery. My tickets have been bought for a while now just waiting until May 23rd to fly out and begin my crazy boob journey.
I think I missed this post sorry. I am really nervous about the recovery. I don't want anyone to know that I got mine done. I don't think that most people would understand and there seems to be a lot of judgement about people who get cosmetic surgery. I definitely think my family would be extremely unsupportive. My husband supports me but I can tell he is tired of hearing about boobs :) The more reviews I read the more I think I should go at least 400ccs. Size seems to be to a tough thing to pick.... too small and redo... too big and you would probably want to cover them up all the time. I'm going to look for those boob petal things. I'm allergic to adhesive so they might not work. Maybe just the silicone ones. They have those at Nordstrom but haven't committed to purchasing yet.
Go with what makes you feel comfortable! Hey, whatever you get will be bigger than you had before, right? I went with 400cc's but I'm 5'11 / 145 lbs. and didn't want to lose my athletic look. I also didn't want cartoon boobs. Don't worry about what people think, if you are worried about what people think then don't go too big. I didn't want that type if attention anyhow. The Sientra implants are truly awesome. A little former than other implants but they do soften nicely. I also loved the idea of cohesive gel (no leaks). They can even be punctured (God forbid) but they still won't leak. I got moderate profile as well which gave me a nice sloping shape. I didn't like high profile. Didn't want too much upper pole fullness, but I do like the fullness at the bottom of the breast. Can't wait to hear about your surgery. Recovery is obviously different for everyone. The only part that was painful for me was waking up with morning boob ( your boobs will ache, almost like when you're nursing and they're full of milk), and the nerve regeneration that happens after a few weeks or a month or so. Your nipple can't touch anything or they'll feel like they are bring ripped off. Ugh! When my kids were in bed I would sit on the couch with my hisband and watch TV. HA! I couldn't take it. Of course he would be giving me side eye the whole time because he thought I was nuts. Lol! Anyhow, it's been a year and they totally feel like mine. I'm back at the gym doing my full routine and currently training for another Spartan race. Take care
That should have said "watch TV topless" hehe

Before photos 5'6'' 129lbs 32 a/small b (depends on bra)

The more I get used to mine the happier I am with 410cc. With rice sizers I was a little afraid of the size. Now that I have them they are easily concealed (but I wore a heavily padded bra before). I saw my younger brother 2 days post op wearing a zip up and tank....he didn't seem to notice (just said I was a little under the weather to explain my lethargic/slow moving about). Plus So far I haven't noticed anyone doing a double take or staring at work. I'm not wearing fitted clothing but it's not baggy either. Good luck and don't overthink so size. The doctor will tell you what works for you! I didn't discuss exact cc with my doctor- showed her pictures and told her I wanted to have a natural look while trying to obtain a D cup. 410 is what I got! I'm sure whatever size you and the doc decide will be great!
I think 410 would be a good size. I got 380 but I have more breast tissue v
Just realized that YOUR pic is my wish pick! haha

15 more days until boobie time!

Getting excited. Feeling more real like its actually going to happen. I fly out in 9 days. Still need to book one more hotel.

So a big big thing that I have been worrying about... My period is the week of my surgery. NOT good. So I went to my gyno Dr and asked if it was okay for me to take Plan B to make my period start so it will be done by the time I fly out. She said can't hurt anything so try it. Called Drs office and they said go ahead and take it but not a big deal if I'm on my period during the surgery BUT she did say that might make my boobs hurt worse after BA. So I went and got plan b and took it 1 week ago. Surprise I got my period yesterday! It worked!! well so far it has. Hopefully it won't keep going until my normal time. My friend who is a pharmacists takes it before vacation if its going to be that time of the month and works for her.
I haven't lost anymore weight but then again I am on my period again and usually go up a few lbs so maybe I have... After the 15th I'm going to start taking the arncia tablets 3X a day. Limit alcohol too. Excited!!!
Hi Brit!! May 29th is quickly approaching...YAY for new boobies!! Lol! I'm super excited for you!! I know the cc's can get a little scary the higher you go, and trying on sizers they just seemed HUGE to me. But my 450's are hardly "huge" at all. In fact, I feel like I LOOK like a B cup :( Was hoping for a D! Still got a ways to go, but you do get used to them fairly quickly, and if you're going under the muscle, you lose about 50cc's. I agree with your hubby...go big or go home! Lol, you don't want any regrets and wished you had gone larger. 450 was as high as I could go, my PS couldn't fit anything larger cuz I'm so narrow and petite. My BWD is only 11.8 and my implants are 1cm OVER my BWD. Anything bigger and he said they'd be out into my armpits. But I already wish I had gone bigger, thinking of maybe 590cc EXTRA high profile. But we're similar in stats, and 450cc in not at all big. I'm glad now I didn't go with the 350's and my PS talked me into going as big as I could! Cuz I was scared too. When in doubt, go with the larger size!! Lol! Looking forward to reading your updates, and can't wait for your BA!! Less than 2 weeks!!
I think I have a very wide boobs. Hopefully that will allow them to put more ccs in. 12 more days! This is going by really fast. I thinking more and more about my 2 year old and picking him up to put in the car. Maybe I will just put my husband in charge of him and I will care for our 4 year old. Last thing I need to do is mess up my boobs almost 2000 miles away from home. Thank you for doing a review. Helps so much to see other peoples progression and what they suggest. I think the Drs have a totally different view point than the patient.

Tomorrow pre op app!

Can't believe after all the months of waiting that tomorrow I am going in for my pre op and surgery Thursday. Flying into Eugene today. The plan b worked and made my period before this week. Was NOT fun and would never do it again but it worked how I wanted it too. Haven't had alcohol since last wed and stopping ibuprofen today. I have also been taking iron pills every day and some times 2Xs a day. Last thing I want is to fly all the way here and have the Dr say I have low iron. Anxious to hear what size the Dr recommends.

Pre op app

Tried on a few sizes. Decided on 400cc classic shaped textured Sientra implants. I will post some photos of the sientra sizers with and without them. They are on order! I am sooo excited.
Yay!!!! :)
Woo hoo! I think you'll look great with 400cc! I have a few friends who went with D's and ended up mad because they can't find a bra for less than $60. And that's low end lingerie like VS. Good luck! Can't wait to see your results
It was my larger of the 3 choices. Dr said 350-370something and 400. I picked 400cc. Hopefully it wont be too big but going from an A to a D is kinda scary. I think I will get used to it though :)

Photo without sizers

More sizers and without photos

Also keep in mind that if you want to look bigger you can always buy a bra with a little more padding to get that va-voom look! It works.
forgot to ask you highandmighty are you a D now?
No, I thought about 450cc but was afraid that starting at an A cup and going to 450cc (after trying on sizers) would make space my boobs too far apart. I don't care what anyone says, 450cc did look bigger than 400cc! Since the Sientras adhere to your tissues they stay in place and don't move around like other implants. I didn't want that boobs looking to spaced apart. By going with 400cc I now have an inch in between my breasts which is a natural look. I would not have liked an inch and a half in between them (that half an inch makes a difference. If I want to put them together and make them look like I have bursting cleavage is with a bra that sinches in the middle ( I rarely do that as I don't like that "all eyes on me vibe". With a regular bra on I have perfect upper pole fullness that looks natural. I have a little plump above my boobs but nothing too crazy (more sexy than obvious). Some women like, and that's fine, just not my style (that's why I did moderate and not high profile). I'm now a full 36C and love it. Keep in mind that your Dr. will more than likely lower your current breast crease (below your breasts to accommodate the implant).this can pose a problem when looking for bras. Natural breasts can be pushed around and shifted to fill the cups. Some augmented breasts stop at the crease line so some bras will feel like they are sitting to low because the breast will not move up (with textured implants because the tissues adhere and make the capsule around the implant right where they are placed. As I said before, mine look exactly the same as they do in my 6 week post op pic. I have no regrets with size or brand choice.

Pre op visit

So it's crazy how different drs all have different instructions afterwards. Things my dr said to do or not

Sleep flat on my back not on an incline.
Do not massage ever (textured)
Don't touch them.
No bra for 6 weeks then whatever after that.
No stretching above my shoulder hight so don't raise arms all the way up.

Have to shave and use some soap they gave me tonight. Finally this day has come. Wondering if I will be a D or a C after. Starting out with an A and adding 400cc. Need to be at the surgery clinic at 2:30 tomorrow. Might be bitchy because I'm going to be starving by that point :)

400cc Sienta textured classic shape

I sure hope and pray you are either on your way or in surgery now! I think I'm more anxious to hear from you than anyone today!
:). All checked in and waiting. It's 7:46am and surgery is at 8:30am. Waiting for the nurse. Haven't gotten a cancel phone call so positive thoughts ! :). Yay for boobies!!!
Thank you for your support red!

Post op boobie pics 4-5hrs post op

400cc classic shaped textured sientra implants
You look great. I have the same implants with less cc's. Glad you're feeling well. Happy healing :)
Thanks! Just looked at your profile. I hope mine look like yours! I have been moving my arms around but my hands not higher than my shoulder. I can but was told not to. Feels so weird to go from flat to boobies. Loving it
Congrats, they look great.

Surgery day

So yesterday I went to surgery center had my surgery probably around 9am. Nurse tried 2 times to get an IV in ( hurt really bad) then the anesthesiologist put it in on my other arm. Got marked up by dr then walk in surgery room. Woke up in recovery 10:30 am. Kept thinking the anesthesiologist have me too much. I was soooo sick but managed not to puke. Got a scopolamine patch and phenergian(sp?) shot with some pain meds. Needed wet cold towel and tried to take all blankets off me. I was sooo hot. Around 11:15 I was feeling better and my in home care lady showed up. Perfect timing. She drove me back to my hotel and stayed with me until 7pm when my husband got back from Bend OR. I took my norco 2 pills every 5 hrs. Did not want to be in pain. Slept for 2 hrs then went out to Chapals Mexican restaurant. Felt pretty good.

1 day post op.
Got up washed my face took pills and I feel pretty good. Waiting for my dr for post op visit. Can't believe I have boobies!! So far to me everything looks great. I'm so happy I chose dr movassaghi.
I put Arica cream on my boobs and have been taking the pills too. Wish I would have done some more ab exercises before this. Would have helped getting up from sitting and laying down position. Dr told me to sleep on my back. So happy I don't have to sleep on an incline. Will post day 1 photos when I get back to the hotel room. Right now the most pain is under my arm puts and ribs below boobies AND my tummy from being backed up. I have been taking colace twice a day for a while. Not helping. Might have to resort to docolax but that shit is harsh
You look great Britt! We will have our perfect girls as soon as the swelling goes down.
Thanks. I was told to not move my arms too for the first 3 days. Gotta say it was really hard. When i got the clear it felt so good to move em. It def helps relax the pec muscles. I felt so exposed wearing no bra at first. Luckily the first week goes by fast and it's crazy how much they change daily. So glad recovery is going so well. You're looking great!

Post op day 1

Hurray for boobies!!!!!!

Weird shadowing is from the iodine left over from surgery on my sides and ink all over. Some ink marks on my left boob too.
How long did your doc say not to touch them? I was terrified of touching mine at first. At my post op visit 3 days after surgery my doc gently massaged my skin. He said it was good for the nerves. It took me a while to get comfortable doing it but it did feel good and helped relax them a bit.
Thanks. Soo happy I did this. Now just need to wait. How many days post op are you?
I'll be 5 weeks post op on Monday. I'm so glad I did it too! Wish I did it sooner

Under boob post op day 1

Under boobs. I think I need to leave these things on for a while. Can't remember how long. Have small burn from cauterizer but it's healing. I think it hurts worse than the incision cuts.
For 3 weeks don't touch or lift hands above my head. He doesn't want me to pull stitches. My Dr also said no massage with textured. Doesn't want me to massage or move them into the wrong position and have my tissue grow and keep it that way.

Post op day 2

Woke up this morning in pain. Was close to my next does. My right boob swelling seems to be going down a little bit. The left one is bigger now. Left one feels like it has more fluid moving around in it. It also spasms twice as much as my right when I use it. I do the arm stretches that my Dr showed me and it stops the spasming. I took my scopolamine patch off yesterday and this morning my vision is a little weird and I feel dizzy/high. I think my eyes are still dilated from the patch. Ate breakfast and finally had a bm. I feel sooo much better and the pain meds are kicking in. Only real pain is the burn mark and the incision below boob where he made my boob creases. I am soooooo happy with my boobs. I have been sleeping great on my back. I don't have to be on an incline thank god. Last night I drank senna tea, 2 docusate/colace, and 1 docolax. Been drinking a ton of water/coconut water too.
I wish I would have done this sooner in my life. They haven't even settled and I feel like I look better. Finally my ass matches my boobs. I'm going to post pics today after we get back from our sightseeing and shopping. I bought a zip up track suit from VS before my surgery and wore it surgery day. Most comfortable outfit.

Post op day 2 photos

One is more swollen and lower than the other at this point

Not loading

Trying again
My PS said I could move my arms just not over do anything. No driving (w/or w/o meds) till my 1st post-op visit Wed. I must say you really look fantastic! You do not look swollen or hard or filled up to your neck like mine feel. I feel like my boobs and butt finally match too! We had the same surgery date.
Smooth implants are usually placed higher up and drop into place. Textured implants are place right where they need to be because they don't move much and they shouldn't because your tissues adhere to the Implant. Therefore no massage because you don't want the implant being displaced.

Post op day 3

Boobs look uneven and right boob incision very painful. Last 24 really bad nausea From the norco. So I stopped taking them and only taking 5mg of diazepam until I can talk to my dr.
You're looking really good! You don't have football boobs like most of us! Lol How are you feeling?? Getting used to the new boobs? Is it weird when they touch your arms?? Lol I definitely had to adjust!
Those incisions look painful
They are extremely painful!!! I am back at my rds office right now.

Update on post op 3 and today (4)

So yesterday I was crazy sick. Like really really sick at 5:20am. Was due for a norco dose. I didn't take it. Dose before that was 12:20am. I decided that I should stop taking it because I was having every side effect and for the last 24 hrs trying not to puke had rashes blurred vision and extremely dizzy. So I just took 5mg of diazepam that I had left over from one of my c sections. I do not do well with Percocet and now for sure norco. Got promethazine from walgreens for my massive headache and nausea but it just made me pass out. Sleeping through that was probably the best thing for me. Went to dr and he said everything looks fine and gave me script for tramadol. I have the bottle but decided to see if I can go with out pain meds.
Post op day 4. Got up this morning and have slight morning boob and right incision pain only when moving in certain directions. I think I'm going to take a Celebrex and maybe 1/2 a muscle relaxer. I think the pain meds were making my recovery a lot worse. My husband and I are driving to the coast today so I'm going to bring everything with me just in case. One is still more swollen than the other and higher but I think that is normal. I will post pics this everning when I get back.
I'm sorry that you got sick, hope you start feung better!!! Happy healing and welcome to the other side!
Feeling
Thanks. I feel sooo much better not taking all of the meds. Wondering if I could have quit taking them sooner. Pain meds are the devil ;) at least for me

5 days post op

So my surgery was Friday at 8:30am and today is wed so.. 5 days? Whatever So I didn't post yesterday's because they looked just like the day before. I think they are still uneven because of the swelling hopefully. I am pain med free. Just taking Celebrex and docusate. I think my tummy bloat is on it's way down but it's still noticeable I am having a skin reaction to the paper tape over my burn below my boob. Going to leave it off today or maybe use tagaderm.
Hope you're feeling better Britt. You look great in your pictures! Congratulations!
Looking good Britt!!
Thanks!

9 days post op

Been with my kids the last few days so I am a lot more sore than I was before and swollen again. I have a 2 yr old and a 4 yr old. Traveling home today after this long boob journey. Happy I did this. Still can't believe I have boobs! Oh and my nipples are crazy sensitive. I have to put a gauze pad with tagaderm over it so nothing rubs on them. My burn is healing slowing and still putting silver cream crap on it.
Thank you. I think the pain meds made everything a lot worse. But I am very sensitive to meds. Probably could have gone with just Tylenol. I wanted a natural look and I think I have it. Very very happy with my PS.

11 days post op

getting confused on the post op days :) before and after swimsuit photos

forgot to add

Left for BA weighing 129lbs and after 2 400cc implants and 15 days of eating out every day and living in hotels I weight 132 now. Wondering how much of that is implant weight. Going to wait 6 weeks post op to start on treadmill and pilates again.

32DD

32DD don't look that big in clothes. I love them but if I need a revision I think I would go bigger.
Yea, you wonder if the pain meds are worth it sometimes. You look great in your black dress!

Bra shopping

Sizing is crazy. Sometimes I fit into 32-34 dd bras and the one in the photo is a 36d..... I think I will just have to know the brand and what size I am in each. Need to get to a Victoria's Secret. I just tried this one on. Didn't buy it. Not suppose to wear a bra for 6 weeks.
They are awesome. I love the look!!! Congratulations on them!!!!
Thank You!
You look really great ! Posted a different comment to you about your VS suit, it's really cute and looks so comfortable! You must have had surgery on a warm day....ready for the rain in Salem to go away. This will probably be the ONE 4th of July weekend where it's hot! Surgery is July 3rd. I'm having the shaped textured. Learned a lot from your post about raising arms and bra time. Thank you and congratulations!

More before and after

Big improvement from what I had before.
You look great! I'm so glad you're happy with your results. We have a very similar build and I'm getting 370cc Sientra classic shaped implants on November 6th! I hope they look as good as yours!
Thanks! Good Luck with your surgery!
Thank you!

Few post op photos

5'6" 130lbs now. Can't wait to get on the treadmill and get ride of 5-7lbs.
They look great! You have the same wish pic I showed my PS. What was your breast width ? I'm 11, so he told me no higher than 320cc. Only getting 270cc on the left. Wanted to go higher cc's like you. I'm only 1 inch shorter and 3 lbs lighter than you. Kind of frustrating! Lol. Did you have classic shaped or round base? High projection? Curious on all your implant stats. Did you have to wear the band?
I'm going to do an update now about this K and I did not have to wear a band because my Dr cut the pocket to fit the implant exactly. If you look at my photos right after and in the first week they are exactly where he first put them in. I had very minimal swelling. He gave me arnica pills to take before and after.
YOUUUU look great! Haha! 30 with 2 breastfed kids??? Wow!

Sizing

Thought I would add this to my review. My left breast is 12.5 and right 13 if I am remembering correctly. I have the classic shaped textured Sientra implants. The oval were too wide and the round shaped were too short heightwise. So that made it easy to narrow it down to classic shaped. Then we looked at width. Dr Movassaghi gave me a range that he thought that I could go from. I think it was 310cc-400cc. If you look at the chart its kinda easy to figure out. The 450cc could have fit but it would have gone up another cm in height and I did not want it up that high on my chest. I tried on sizers and my husband took photos. Dr Movassaghi came back in the room and asked what we picked. We then asked him what he would have picked and it was what we wanted 400cc. I think the size evens out my butt and fits my body. I had almost no breast tissue so round was not an option for me. I wanted a natural looking boob. Next was textured vs smooth. The smooth implants tend to drop after a while and it appears that your scar rises up on the boob and nipples are no longer positioned correctly on the breast. I'm assuming if you wear a bra all the time that this might not happen but gravity is gravity. The textured adheres to where your Dr puts it and it stays put. I don't like to wear bras and want to limit my chances or needed a revision. Sientra has a Capsular Contraction guarantee it also has the lowest CC rates. With the textured it gets even lower.

Forgot to add before but I have scoliosis. My spine is not perfectly straight. My Dr noticed this and lowered my right incision to even my boobs out. They were technically even before but since I kinda lean to one side they look uneven. He fixed that. I will talk about this in my next update.
Nice info on the update. I have scoliosis too and my PS is going to do a little adjustment so I look forward to hearing about yours and how exactly he did it! I understand now why you could do more cc's. I asked about the classic but I have enough pec and need more fullness in the bottom. I just went and got some arnica and bromelean, plus organic pineapple juice and fresh pineapple. My PS didn't say to take all that, but I am! Thanks for all the info!
Just added the size update about Sientra
I was told to wear my surgical bra for 2 weeks to keep the pressed up against my body. Now that I have implants I have slept in a bralette every night. I feel weird sleeping without one. They're super comfy. On a bummer note... Just found out I have calcification in my left breast. Have to return to the Dr. To see if anything has changed and to rule out breast cancer. I don't have the patience to wait until Oct so I have scheduled an appt at a breast clinic in my area for next week. Keep your fingers crossed for me that it's not bc. I think I'm mentally prepared for whatever they tell me. Use me as an example to make sure you get your mammograms every year and on time. The lesson for me in all of this that relates to getting a BA is that all hoopla about new boobs aside, your health is the most important thing in all of this. A girlfriend of mine was diagnosed with bc last year and had to get a double mastectomy. She loved her ba too. She ended up having to get reconstructive surgery with new implants and decided to go a lot smaller because she wanted to be sure that she could do her self breast exams and feel anything that was foreign in her breast. Don't mean to rain on your parade. Just keeping it real for my BA sisters on here. Keep positive and keep looking good.

26 days post op photos

26 days post op udate

Sooooo where to begin.

In the post above I mentioned about my scoliosis. My right boob incision was lowered to accommodate that. I used to go to a chiropractor once a week in high school for my back. Always had it but never really cared but when you add a set of boobies to the situation it needed to be fixed. I'm only 3 weeks out so I'm not expecting it to look perfect. It was anchored down but I was worried that it may have lifted and so the scar is higher up. I called the Drs nurse Janet about it. Always makes me feel better to ask her my miscellaneous paranoid questions just to calm down some ocd I have :)
Dr said during my pre op that I had slight pectus excavatum. Meaning my rib cage kind of slants in. Hopefully that helps me with some cleavage and less boob gap.

Yesterday I was applying my scar gel after my shower and felt a pop on the right side(lowered incision side). Like cracking your knuckle. Pretty sure it was an internal suture that broke. They are meant to dissolve at 3 weeks but I still can feel all of them. Now I have a softer spot under where it was. I can only feel it when I put the scar stuff on. Not an issue at all as they all will go away just scared the hell out of me for a few min like WTF did I just do :) So far I think the scars are looking good. I pointed out a dent in my left boob. Pretty sure that my boob was like that before the surgery. Maybe the shaped implant will push it out. Wishful thinking :) I am happy with them exactly how they sit now. If they get better then hey a plus but I am soooo happy at this point. I look back at my before pictures and feel like it was someone else. They are kind of jiggly now and some parts seem like they are "fluffy". Skin is not as tight.
I still get morning boob every morning. Its not painful at all but tight and then it loosens up in a few minutes. Not a big deal. Worth every cc in these boobs. I still look at them every time I walk past a mirror in my house. Like I'm checking to make sure they are still there and I actually went in and got these things and not dreaming. Yay for boobies!!!! One of the best decisions ever.
There are sister sizes in bras!
You look awesome! I asked a question to the doctors on here about that little adjustment the doc wants to do on my left boob. They (3) said they would lower the left fold and not raise the right like he wants to do. I'll have to ask the morning of my surgery. Hey, what did they send you home in since we are bra less?
Lower the right not raise the left.... had that bassacwards!

Went and tried on bras

Didn't buy anything just went shopping and wanted to try a few things on. Sizing is weird... Need to go to nordstrom in a month and get fit for a bra. I'm sure they are not their final size.
34DD fits but I'm guessing they will shrink down to a 34D.
I was stalking you again! Since I am getting close to the same implants as you, just rounder base and less cc's, I wanted to see again how they looked after surgery. If mine look anything like yours after surgery, I will be a happy lady!
Thanks! Good Luck with your surgery! I think you are going to be very happy with what you chose :)
I Looooooooove your results. I hope I will love mine too!You look amazing!!!!!Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Over month post op

Last night leaning over on the couch to comfort my crying 2 yrs old I popped another internal stitch. Not painful but scared the sh*t about of me. I popped one before putting on the silicon scar gel. They are supposed to dissolve on their own at 3 weeks but none of mine have and only have 2 that are popped now...... hmmm. The other thing is that I'm really noticing my left is larger than my right. Enough to see it in a bra cup. I hope this evens out with time. My right side is the smaller one and I'm right handed. I am still sleeping on my back. I really want to sleep on my side but it feels so weird. I am a side sleeper. Enough of the bitch fest I'm going to get a glass of wine and tell myself everything will be fine
Your girls look amazing....!
My left is fuller and rounder but not enough to notice in a bra. I think the popping stitch would freak me out too! I'm glad everything is OK.
No worries Britt on one boob being bigger than the other. We're all assymetrical. If you look at my photos you'll notice the same with me. My left is slightly not as full as my right. Everyone has the same issue so don't fret. I don't think I'd worry about my internal sutures either. I just think that they get weak after awhile because they melt so they pop sometimes. I'm sure they've done their job. You're a month in so all should be well. Talk to your Dr if you have any concerns.

Photo update

Who said sientra implants are firm.....? I think they are very squishy as long as I take it easy. Can't believe it's almost 6 weeks. Thank you so much for everyone who has supported me and helped me through this process. I really really appreciate it!
They are super squishy huh!!??? I love mine!
They are getting squishier every day! Love them so far.
You look incredible girl!!! I'm booked for March 30th...might have to use some of your pics as my wish pics!!!!

Flexing update

Everything seems to be going great. Can sometimes sleep on my side. 5 weeks as of yesterday. I think my swelling is all gone and you can see where the implant is. Left is still larger. Hopefully my right will loosen up and be closer to the same size. Been using scar gel everyday. Got bio oil for when I run out of the gel. I posted some flexing photos. I was doing it as hard as I could in the last photo. Pretty sure this is normal when going under the muscle. I would take that any day over increases CC and less natural look of the overs(cause I have less tissue). I still can see the line under my nipples where the muscle is in certain light. Wondering if that is because it needs to loosen up still???? Anyone have this too?
Hey. I can't see the lines. They look great!!!!!

Bra sizing

Went to Nordstrom and Aerie and got sized this afternoon. Still didn't buy anything because I want to wait until I'm 6 weeks post op. Less than 1 week away. At Aerie this young girl told me I was 36B based on measurements. 29.5'' ribs and 36.5" bust is NOT a 36B. Maybe she was new. I tried on her bras and showed her. I couldn't even get them on. Another lady came and helped me and said I am a 34DD and 34D depending on the style of bras there. Going to post some photos from there. Black sizing bra from there was my fav and super comfortable.
Went to Nordstrom after that. Damn I forgot how expensive Nordstrom bras are. I tried on 15+ bras and am a 34DD but the band is slightly loose and the 32DDD fit but band is slightly tight but the lady said that it would stretch a bit and I would be better getting the 32DDD. $68.99 was the cheapest bra I tried on there.
I really didn't understand bra sizing until recently. I can see how sooo many people can get the same implants but vary so much on bra size. It really has a lot to do with your rib measurement. If you are kind of heavy and have a 38'' rib measurement your a B or C but the same boob size on a 30'' rib measurement might be a DDD or DD. Its all relative to the rib measurement. Thats why other 400cc girls on here have different cup sizes than me. And if I loose 10lbs I might wear a smaller band and larger cup size. Correct me if I am wrong but this is what I have learned from nordstrom, herroom and other boob websites.
I will post the photos from today. Happy healing everyone.

Bra photos

So 34DD fits but the band is slightly loose but cups are good. Lady said to get a 32DDD.

Selfies

No bra. Love my boobies!!
So you were a A before your 400cc...? I was an A before and got 500cc under.. I want a big D.. So if your a DD now.. Then wonder what I will b? Lol weird how ladies on here can start with the same size and end up with such different results when gettin the same cc's.. Yours look amazing!! I hope mine look as great!!
Thanks. It depends on your band size. I'm a 32 but can wear 34s. That was with A or sometimes B cup. So adding 400cc to that took me up to a 32DDD or 34DD. The larger the band size the smaller the cup goes down. If I try on a 36D it will fit in the cups but the band will be loose. That make sense? How are your ladies feeling? hope your having a smooth recovery
This probably sounds really weird but I love the way boobs look braless in white tanks like the one ur wearing!!! I feel super sexy when u wear one w/o a bra. ;) u look great!!!

6 weeks and 3 days post op

I'm feeling really good in the mornings. Morning boob is gone and they are really squishy now. Still have not bought a bra. Have 2 sports bras but they are loose in the band and not supportive. I just wear them to hide my nips when I leave the house. I went to Aerie yesterday and spent and hr trying on bras. All of the 34DD seemed to small in the cup and that is the largest they make. I ordered 3 bras from zappos. I might get the 32DD next. Having a hard time finding a bra and really want to wear one. My right boob crease is not creasing yet and makes the boob lower and uneven with the other. I think if I wear an under wire bra that it will help make a spot for it to stay and settle. Other than that I'm pretty happy with my boobs. If I'm ever not I just look at my before photos and think OMG anything is better than that :) I will post some photos in a bit. Started working out again. Slowly getting back into it. Crazy how much 6 weeks and make your muscles into mush.

6 weeks 3 days post op

400 cc sientra shaped textured

Trying this again...

And the rest of the photos

Perfect teardrop shape! Beautiful!
You look great!
thanks they are coming a long

Finally bought a bra

Today I'm turning 30.... Old body new young boobs hahaha. Finally got a bra in the mail from zappos 34DD. It's snug but I need something.
I'm turning 30 on the 27th! I got 325cc's. Kind of wish I would've gone bigger but we'll see once they settle. Yours look amazing! Happy Birthday!
Thanks! What are you doing for your 30?
My friends are having a dirty thirty party for me this Saturday. Can't wait!!

8 weeks 3 days post op

So I'm a little over 2 months now. I can sleep on my sides and kinda lay on my front but its not the most comfortable thing. I try to wear an under wire bra during the day to help make a crease on my right boob. I don't really think about them all the time, maybe a few times during the day when I pass a mirror :). My left is slightly bigger than my right but I think they were like that before my BA. I bought 3 32DDD bras but my boobs are still kinda coming out the top..... I have no clue what would be beyond that 32F?? Can't wait to go to Victoria Secret when I fly down for my 6 month app. I still don't have all my strength back in my pec muscles and can flex and distort them were they look bad. Hopefully I won't do that motion in a bathing suit haha. They have softened up but are definitely firmer than a real boob. I think they will get softer with time. I can get some cleavage now. I really feel like my boobs have balanced out my body and actually made me look thinner even though I have gained weight. My husband says my legs look smaller and my waist too. My left incision is healing well but right is more red and not as far along. My right is the side that he lowered the incision. I keep thinking how much this has changed things for me. I feel so much better about myself than before. I wish I would have done this sooner. I'm going to post some photos in a bit with some different clothes on and the bras I bought.
I'm sooooo happy for you! THIS is what it's all about!

2 month photos

you look absolutely incredible!!! thanks for posting so much, it's nice to read what to expect in the weeks to come. i'm five days post surgery today!
You look great in your recent pictures...healing beautifully. Thanks for your continued updates Britt! ;)
You look GREAT! Thanks for sharing your story I think 400 is going to be my number as well :)

9weeks a few days

Got some squishy boobs. My husband said he can only tell they are fake because I have the scars. Yay! When I lay in my back my right boob is straight up but now my left one goes a little over to my arm pit ;(. I started sleeping with my underwire bra and stopped sleeping on my left side. I hope it stops it from going that way. Still look good when I'm standing up. My right has fluffed more like my left. Wonder how much better they will look at 6 months.
Very nice
Looks Great!! Love the bra, where did you get it? Getting ready to order lightly padded no underwire from VS and may change my mind after seeing yours!
Most of the recent bra photos are betsey johnson 32DDD from the Nordstrom anniversary sale. They should still have them there. They are under wire and lightly lined? Its pretty thin but still helps hide hard nips. :)

Almost 12 weeks.

SO, I have been dealing with an issue with my right implant. I have textured and they are not suppose to move but my Dr and I are thinking that my stitches possibly failed on that side. I had post months or more ago about the stitches popping and I was worried blah blah... well the implant dropped. It was below its crease. I have been worried and was thinking this was happening the whole time and should have listened to my gut feeling and flown back to see my Dr. Well I have been wearing an under wire bra 24/7 and wear a band under my breast to keep them even. It has gotten slightly better but I think if I stop doing it that the implant will just slide back down. Who knows but I'm going to try to wear the strap thing for a few months and hopefully it heals back up that way. I will post some photos. I want to try to get it to stay in that position as much as I can before I'm 6 months. Not sure if it will work but it had already improved by half. Going to fly down and see my Dr in November/December and see where we can go from there. He told me on the phone that he would do a revision for free but I don't want to be cut again. Its not worth the added CC risk from re operation. I think it has gotten a lot better in just the past week. Fingers crossed that I can fix it

Almost 12 weeks

Left side of the photos are from a few weeks ago and right side is from last week after I have been trying to fix the dropped side.

Forgot to add

Forgot to add that I can't feel the implant. I know its there but I can't feel any edges and have no rippling what so ever. I ask my husband all the time if he can tell or he can feel it and he says no. Biggest give away is the scar. I had almost no breast tissue and am surprised how much your muscle can cover it up and hide the edges.
Hi Brit, How is your right breast doing? Did wearing the strap/ underwire help with the issue. Still happy with your results?
I think its improved about 50%. Its really hard for me to wear the band 24 hrs a day. Gets annoying but so far it has helped a bit. I'm happy with the way they look now but I'm a perfectionist so... wanted perfection. Still it is wayyyyy better than what I started with. How are you doing?
Well that's good to know that there has been improvement. I understand what you mean about them being perfect, they still look great. I'm doing well. I hope they end up how you want them to be. As for me...Getting ready to schedule my 6 month appointment to make sure that I don't have cancer in my left breast. Being hopeful and staying positive. Thanks for asking. :)

Almost 14 weeks. So 3.5 months? close enough

Been dealing with my right implant wanting to drop. Seems to be about 50% better after wearing a under wire bra and a band. I don't do it 24/7 because it drives me crazy. Before I had implants I would take my bra off as soon I got home. Wearing one 24/7 is torture but it seems to have helped a bit.
I have pains in my boobs. Almost achy. I think when I lay on my sides at night that the implants pull on my muscles or maybe my bra is too snug. I pop out of the top. Maybe its smashing them :) I will post some photos in a bit. I still think my left is larger than my right even though I got 400cc in each side. I think my right muscle was tighter and might just take a bit longer. Running still does not feel good. Seriously thinking I might not ever run again. Walking is fine though. Putting lids on tupperware is still uncomfortable.

Almost 14 weeks 3.5 months

You look great! Fantastic results!
thank you. Had some implant dropping problems but its getting better
Good Luck! Let me know what happens

Photos 4 months 3 days

Few photos. Been 4 months and 3 days. Been sleeping on my stomach for about a week. Sometimes it feels weird on my side because the weight of my boobs so I hold a pillow and it helps. Still not running because it feels terriable with boobs. I need to get a really good sports bra. Might help. I wear silicone strips on incisions 24/7. I think it has helped a lot. Was using the gel before and I don't think it did much.
u look great girl!!! do they feel hard or soft or in between?
They are for sure not hard. They are not like real fat but like 21 year old perky boobs. I think they are like my real boobs before I had kids but bigger and shaped better. I cannot feel the edges of the implant or the implant. Only way to tell i think is to feel where the incision is below my boob and you can feel the incision. Maybe I should post a video of them moving around :) 2 of my girlfriends that know I got mine done have felt them and said that they cannot tell. Another one of my girlfriends has hers done but with round regular silicone and they look and feel fake so I can only talk about the Sientra shaped ones.

Photos

Some photos
Your post makes me want To do 400 ccs I keep looking at your pics...saying I could do that lol I think I have a little more skin to start with tho Do u wish u went bigger? Our width and sizes r same but I'm a little shorter I'm getting the exact implant How's the cleavage? 400 on you is DDD? Feel real? Thanks for answering my questions again! They look great!
I think that I have gotten used to them and realize that 400cc really doesn't seem that big. It a tight tank top or some tight dresses they look big but normal in everything else. I like that I can conceal them but look busty if I want. I sometimes think what if I went bigger but I am really happy that I didn't. I think mine look real and not bolt on. I'm all for 400. I had a 300-400 range from my PS and I am soooo happy I didn't do 300 or 350cc. I would have regretted it. I will post a photo of cleavage in the next few days. I am 5 months today but my review has it wrong for some reason. I think they feel real and are squishy. My breast feeding boobs felt more fake than these things.
Awesome! Your so helpful thank you!

Cleavage with shaped implants

I don't have a problem getting some cleavage. I think it's a misconception about shaped implants. Had a question about it so here are some photos.
Eugene Plastic Surgeon