Hi everyone :). I finally decided to make a...

Hi everyone :). I finally decided to make a profile after reading over so many helpful experiences on this site. Im 21 years old, 5'5 120 lbs, and have a 2 year old son. I live in New York but after countless hours of research, Ive decided to travel to Miami to have my BA. I've always wanted bigger, fuller, more womanly breast. I say womanly, because when I look in the mirror I feel like I still look like a teenager from the waist up. Right after having my son, I had big perky breast but they soon deflated and left me with a few stretch marks. I think Im about a 34 B (Ive never had a professional fitting). After doing research and calling about 7 surgeons in New York, New Jersey, and Miami, I think I've finally found the one! I contacted Dr. Leonard Hochstein and since Im an out of state patient, I will be doing my consultation over the phone. I've already sent pictures of my front and side profiles along with some wish pictures of his patients that previously had similar breast shape and size to mine. I cant wait to have my phone consultation and start booking my trip! This will be my first time ever going to Miami so I'm extra nervous but Im taking my husband along with me. I hope I can fly back to NY in less than 3 days after the surgery because my son will be staying with my mother and mother in law. I know for sure I want silicone, I think moderate plus, and approximately 400 cc's. I will keep you guys updated!

I just had my phone consultation!

I finally had my phone consultation with Dr. Hochstein! After looking at my pictures, he said I should go with 500cc high profile silicone implants! I'm a little surprised because I was expecting around 425cc's moderate plus. Of course things might change when I have my face to face consultation. I'm now waiting for the out of state coordinator Jennifer to call me back so we can schedule the surgery date! Have any of you ladies had similar breast to mine and got 500cc's? If so, send a comment or message.

JUST BOOKED MY FLIGHT AND SURGERY!!!

I am so nervous... Surgery date is officially scheduled for May 16th.. I will be flying in the day before for my pre op consultation.. Any advice to calm my nerves?
Ooooo congrats!!!! Post your wish pics when you get a chance! Excited for you! Xoxo
Congrats on booking your surgery! Mine is May 15th! Cant wait to see your results :)
Let's keep in touch! Let me know how it goes! I'm super nervous. I feel like May 16th is so far away but at the same time, so close! Since I'm going to another state for surgery, I have a lot of things to do before. Hopefully I don't forget anything..

Just 5 days left...

I can officially say that surgery is this week.. I'm sooo nervous! I'm still trying to figure out exactly what look I'm going for. I guess I won't know the size until I actually try on the implants. I still have to pack my bags but I have everything prepared. Today I purchased my first sports bra size large! I'm hoping it will fit. I had my blood work done a week ago so I guess I'm all set..

2 days left...

So I decided to take more before pictures and now I realize that my left breast is noticeably bigger than the right and so is the nipple.. I really hope my surgeon can fix this. I don't know how I didn't notice this before. :(
OMG surgery is tomorrow! Good luckkkk!
I can't believe it's today!!! My surgery is at 2:15 so I have 5 hours and 30 minutes to go!!! I tried on the implants yesterday but they felt HUGE! Now I'm a little freaked out that I'll go too big. What size did you end up getting?
Your in great hands

5 hours left!!!

450 in left 425 in right, I never even tried the 450 and when I tried the 425 they felt heavy so I was worried as well, but remember sizing isn't 100% accurate, it's just to give you an idea. I didn't want to regret going bigger cuz that would be so devastating. And the coordinator told me if I was stuck between 2 sizes to go with the bigger one cuz the difference is VERY minimal. I wanted 450 in both but my right was slightly bigger and I didn't want uneven boobs. My PS said the difference would be like a millimeter or 2 lol so that's nothing. Good luck!

I finally did it!!!!

I'm so happy!!! They look beautiful! I ended up going with 500cc high profile silicone implants!
They look so great already!!!

So Happy!!!

They look a little too big right now but I know it's because of swelling. I LOVE THE SHAPE!!! And projection! I can't wait till they drop! I feel great now. When I first woke up I was in terrible pain but I took my pain meds and now I feel great!
Love it! Looks awesome! Great choice going with 500cc !

I'm feeling so good!

I feel great! I've been taking the Percocet every 4 hours and I took the Valium a little while ago. I don't have any pain or nausea just a little soreness. I definitely over estimated the pain I would experience. The only annoyance I have is that the percocets makes my whole body itch like crazy! I ate a full normal meal right after surgery with absolutely no issues. So far I have no bruising and very minimal swelling! My boobs don't even feel hard! They actually feel soft and kind of squishy! Dr. Leonard Hochstein is definitely the BOOB GOD!

I'm so happy with my results!

wow they look amazing already!! did you go over or under the muscle?
Thank you! I went under the muscle!
Thank you!!! I'm in quite a bit of pain. The first night was AWFUL! I woke up crying from the pain. I'm feeling a little better now that the bandages are off and I'm wearing my surgical bra. I'm suprised that I actually went with 500 cc's. But I'm glad I did. I feel like they look huge from the sides though. I just hope they don't get any bigger. I'm also having back pain :(.

More pictures

After the surgery

The day of surgery went pretty smooth. Amanda the patient coordinator was SO helpful in helping to ease my nerves and helping me choose the right size for the look I wanted. Right after surgery I woke up shivering, it was so cold! I was in ALOT of pain but the nurse gave me pain medication and then I felt pretty good. My surgery was around 4PM and at around 5:30 My husband and I were already heading back to the hotel. The night after surgery was really bad for me. Before going to sleep I took the Percocet and Valium but still woke up at around 3 in the morning with horrible pain. I then took another dose of Percocet and managed to fall back to sleep. Post OP day 1 and 2 weren't as bad. I made sure to put an alarm on my phone for every 4 hours to take the Percocet's. I wasn't in Pain anymore but I was literally in bed all day because I was so drowsy. I was just sleeping on and off all day. Thank goodness my husband was there to help and bring food for me at the hotel. I didn't really experience much nausea from the medications. I made sure to eat before taking them. Getting cold causes my breast to hurt a lot because I start shivering so I've been wearing socks and warm clothing. On post OP day 2 I removed my bandages and finally took a warm shower. The warm water felt so good! On post OP day two I also flew back home to New York. I only took Tylenol on this day because I didn't want to feel drowsy while traveling and I was just fine. Now, I am finally home. I am experiencing small back pains but I guess my body just needs to adjust to the extra weight. Also, on post OP day 1 I realized I began spotting as if I was starting my period. I'm still spotting but it's not getting heavier. I guess my body is just adjusting. I'm using bio oil to message into my breast to prevent getting stretch marks. I forgot to mention, I do have both of my nipples pierced. I simply just removed my piercings right before the surgery and the doctor put them back in while I was still under anesthesia. I got the nipple incision but I haven't seen what the incision looks like yet because they are covered by steri strips and the strips fall off on their own in a couple of weeks. Today I am starting to swell a little more. It feels just like when your breast are swollen and engorged with milk after giving birth. Along with the Percocet and Valium (which I only take at night) I am also taking antibiotics 3 times a day for the next 2 days. I am extremely happy with my results and Dr. Hochstein is truly an artist!
You are looking amazing !!! Wow great size choice !!!!
Thank you! I don't feel amazing yet :( I'm so drowsy and swollen. I'm only taking Tylenol now but I'm still taking Valium at night to help me sleep. Did your boobies get bigger or smaller after the swelling went down? I'm afraid I went too big or maybe they're just really high right now.
Back pain? Oh no :( is the pain killers not helping? I was taking Percocets every 3 hrs, didn't really feel anything. Only little soreness when it was time to take another one. Aww feel better hon =\ first couple days is always the toughest

More Pictures

Before and after picture. Side by side comparison

very sexy girl! youre gonna be knockout! lol
Hey mine got smaller after the swelling and then seemed bigger after they dropped and fluffed and I toned up my belly a bit more. Honesty don't even think about the size now just take care of your body, it's a huge adjustment physically and mentally. You'll love them and you look so so so great!!!
Thank you! I just want the healing period to be over with already! It sucks. I have moments where I feel like I'm back to normal and then the pains start again. Right now I'm having like a stinging kind of pain that comes on and off and I believe it's coming from the insicions. Did you experience anything like this? I'm so paranoid that my insicion will open up or something.

Post OP day 4 update

So post OP day 4 was pretty good. I cleaned my house, vacuumed, cooked, I also washed my hair for the first time since surgery, basically I felt like my old self again. I went out today for the first time since getting home. I wore a sports bra and the girls looked so good! My stomach is still super bloated. Everything was great until I got home and settled down. Now I am experiencing a small sharp pain around my nipple area. I'm not sure if it's coming from the incisions. I also realized that now I developed a small bruise right below the incision on my right breast. I know small bruising is a normal part of the healing process. But I just want the healing process to be over already!
You're so sweet! Thank you :-)

New full body pictures!

Sometimes I feel like my new breast are huge but I'm starting to love them more and more each day!!!
you feel like theyre huge b/c your boobies ARE huge now ! lmao- but you look amazing girl! im sure as they drop they'll be even more perfect...thx for the updates!
They are huge! Especially from the sides but I think once the swelling goes down, they'll be perfect for me. I feel like they're big but they don't make my body look disproportioned which was muy biggest worry. I still can't believe that they are 500cc's though! The 500cc implant was HUMONGOUS when I held it in my hand!
They look great!!

Post OP day 6, feeling great!!!

It doesn't look swollen at the top anymore, sexy!
You look so good! You made a good choice on size
Looking so great!!! Glad you are feeling well, make sure you take it slow and listen to your body. Happy healing xoxo

1 week post OP pictures!

Love your results! I finally got in touch with someone from him office and sent over my pix! I can't wait to set a date!
Im so excited for you!!! I still remember when I sent over my pictures! Then when Dr. Hochstein called for the phone consultation I was so nervous that I even forgot all of the questions I had lol. You will not regret it, I promise! He is phenomenal! Imagine, when I sent over my pictures, I also sent along wish pictures and on the phone consultation he told me spot on, you'll need 500cc's high profile to achieve that look. I thought to myself, he must be crazy! 500cc's is huge! But he was exactly right! My breast look almost exactly like my wish pictures and if I say so myself, I think my breast actually look better than my previous wish pictures because I asked for a more defined cleavage and now when I look at the wish picture, they don't even look that appealing to me anymore lol. Make sure you write down all of your questions/concerns and try to make a compilation of pictures of breast that you like and also breast that you dislike. Also, when looking for wish pictures, try to find pictures of women who's breast were similar to yours before the augmentation and also look for wish pictures of women who are similar to your height and weight. Are you traveling for the surgery or are you already located in Miami?
I am nervous and I will probably forget all of my questions too! I get like that when under pressure. :/ I am also a fan of the RHOM and LOVE his wife out of all of the Real Housewives. And he is handsome, so showing him my ugly breast is going to be embarrassing for me:( BUT I know he can give me what I want! I love in Tampa, FL, so I will be traveling with my husband and leaving our 2 boys (2 1/2 & 4) with my sister. I am just worried bc I am a stay at home mom and I have to care for my boys ALL DAY LONG and in recovery you can't pick your own arms up and are in pain.... Could I take care of my boys? Will that be possible? That is the only thing I'm worried about... I do anticipate at least having a 500cc implant bc I like the bigger breast look. I think so many women , in my opinion, don't go big enough, so I will not be making the mistake! Thank you so much again ladies! I love your results! Can't wait for my day:)

Post OP day 8 and my journey to a happy new me!

So I'm now on post OP day 8 and I've been doing a lot of thinking and reflecting lately. (My mother in law took my son for the weekend so I have too much time on my hands lol)
I wanted to share something with you guys because Ive grown to really love the friendships that I've made with all of you ladies here on RealSelf. So a year ago today, I was in a really bad stage of my life. I was over weight and completely unhappy and miserable with the way I looked and with the way I felt. Some people may not think I was over weight. I'm 5'5 and I was weighing 160 lbs. But I was used to being very thin all of my life so it really took a hit on my confidence and self esteem. So I decided to change my life around for the better. I changed my eating habits and started going to the gym 3-4 times a week. At first, it was very hard to stay dedicated but thankfully my husband joined me on this journey. It was hard especially because I do have a son and since my husband also wanted to go to the gym with me as well, we would drive to my mothers house which is about 6 miles away so that she could watch my son while my husband and I went to the gym. I started seeing immediate results and that motivated me to keep going. I went from 160 lbs to about 120 lbs in just 3 1/2 months. I was so happy with my new toned body. I felt so good about myself but I completely lost my boobs (not that I had much to begin with). I always had small breast and breast augmentation was a topic that always crossed my mind but I never thought I would actually do it until I started dealing with self image issues. Although I was fit and toned, I still didn't feel beautiful. Then I began to binge eat. I would have a cheat meal and that cheat meal would turn into cheat weeks. So little by little all of my hard work started going to waste and that just caused me to feel so depressed and frustrated so I would binge again and again. Food became my best friend and my worst enemy. I would seriously think of food all day. Even with the unhealthy eating habits I had developed, I never got over 130lbs but it was a constant cycle. I would binge, feel like crap, start eating healthy and going to the gym again, and then binge again. For so long I was so unhappy and I allowed food to control my life. Then I started my healthy regimen again, but I allowed the number on the scale to consume me. If I wasn't losing 2 or more lbs per week, I was miserable and again that would cause another binge. And even when I was at my lowest weight of 118 lbs, I still felt fat when I looked in the mirror. I was so obsessed with just being skinny. This went on for months and thats when I finally made the decision to have a breast augmentation. I figured if I had larger breast, my body would look more proportionate and I was absolutely right! I now weight 127 lbs but I don't care!!! Because I finally feel beautiful inside and out! I finally see a beautiful curvy woman when I look into the mirror! I don't feel fat or ugly anymore! Some people think that plastic surgery is just skin deep, but in reality, the emotional effect, the confidence, and the self love that comes after a cosmetic procedure is much deeper than just your skin!
Congratulations! You look amazing! I have a hunch that many women will want your look as they're wish picture. After you found RealSelf so helpful, it was really nice of you to pay it forward and share your story!
Thank you so much Beth! I absolutely love this website! There's just so much love and nothing but positive energy from all of the ladies I've spoke to on RealSelf. It's so refreshing to be able to share our experiences and also learn from others going through similar procedures. Cosmetic surgery can be such a nerve wrecking experience and this website has really helped me in so many ways. I don't have many friends at home (except my mom, she's my best friend!), I don't have any siblings, and my husband doesn't really understand all the changes and excitement that are happening in my body (you know how men are lol). RealSelf has really been so rewarding to me. Not only did I find my surgeon here due to all of the reviews, but I also went into surgery knowing EXACTLY what to expect, and to top it all off, I've also made new friends who I can relate to! I find myself constantly checking my email for new comments or messages! This website is just so empowering!
Your results looks amazing! I have the same amount of cc's and profile.

First night out with the girls!

My mother in law took my son for the weekend so hubby and I went on a date night for the first time in probably more than a year! I was so happy to fill in this top that I love so much! And I was only wearing a cotton bralette with no padding at all :). I also went to target to buy some bras for the first time. I mainly got some sports bras, bralettes, and an underwire lightly padded bra for more coverage. The 34D fit perfectly but it was almost impossible to find a 34D. All the D cup bras were 36's and up. I'll probably have to go to Victoria's Secret later on once my breast finish dropping and fluffing. Also, while trying on bras at target, I realized that I'm actually a size medium in sports bras and a size small in bralettes. I guess because I have a small rib cage. I'll post pictures later wearing the new bras!

Oops typo!

I meant to write a non underwire lightly padded bra! Can't wear underwire for another 5 weeks!
Hey girl, I just wanted to say I def can relate to
your post about the weight loss and gain. I feel like I'm in that stage now and for the last few years since I was 20. I slowly started gaining weight n realized it was getting harder and harder to take off. I hit my max weight at 130lbs. Mind you I'm very small at 4"11 and petite. The weight just goes all over. I am barely fitting into size 5 pushing a 6/7 and use to be a 1/3. I'd love to lose 15-20lbs. Ppl have made comments on my weight gain which cuts my self esteem. I've slowly gone to the gym n really trying to be consistent. I usually go for a month straight n barely see results maybe a lose of 3-4 lbs then I quit n go back to being lazy n eating junk. I has my BA 3 weeks ago n I'm super happy. I met with dr hochstein but personally wasn't the doc for me. Glad you are happy with ur girls. U look amazing.
You look amazing! So glad you feel so womanly and proportionate. I feel the exact same way! My boobs actually make me look skinnier! Lol. When I have asked some friend and family, "what looks different about me," several people have said I look like I lost weight. And I got 600ccs!

Post OP day 9, I think lol

you look amazing!

Post OP day 11

I finally feel completely back to normal! No more drowsiness or discomfort at all. I wish I could go back to the gym but I still have a while to go.. I'll probably call Dr. Hochstein and ask if 3 or 4 weeks post OP would be okay to resume light cardio or leg exercises. Something that I've forgot to mention before, LADIES get yourself some Bio Oil before the surgery. Chances are you WILL get stretch marks from your breast stretching. I started using Bio Oil as soon as my bandages were removed. I massage the oil all over my breast at least 4 times a day or whenever they start the feel dry and I also apply it immediately after I shower. So far I have absolutely no stretch marks and my skin feels really soft and smooth. I think most of my swelling is gone now and my boobs are feeling very natural. I'm definitely glad I didn't go any smaller because now that the swelling has gone down, they look a bit smaller I'm waiting for them to fluff!. I think now they're perfect. I went bra shopping a few days ago and picked up a few more of the Champion sports bra (these bras are AMAZING) and I also picked up a regular underwire light padded bra for the future, even though I think I'm going to remove the underwire (no need for lift here) and a lightly padded non underwire bra. Finding bras my size seems to be a challenge. I have not been professionally sized, I'm waiting for my 3 month mark. But so far, 34D fits perfectly but that size seems hard to find. Usually the D cup bras start at 36. I've only gone to target for bras because I know my breast are still changing and it's still too soon to know exactly what size I'll be. Morning boob has finally gone away! But I'm still sleeping reclined which sucks. I'm not sure how long I'm supposed to sleep like this. I tried laying on my side last night but it was very uncomfortable so I'll stick to laying on my back for now.
Really nice results!
Girrll you look A M A Z I N G! Your totally rocking those tatas! And to think they're just going to get better once they D&F!
Awesome results!!

Post OP day 13!

So I am now on post OP day 13! Tomorrow officially makes 2 weeks but it feels much longer since my recovery has been such a breeze. Last night I got tired of sleeping in the reclined position so I slept flat on my back and on my sides for the first time. Sleeping on my side felt a little weird at first because my boobs came together and were touching which is something Im not used to lol. As I mentioned before, for some reason since the day of my surgery Ive been spotting. Some days it gets heavier almost like a period and other days it's lighter but it's strange. I am on the NuvaRing so I'm not sure if that has something to do with it. Have any of you ladies experienced this?. I was reading through my post OP instructions packet and it says I can return to doing light cardio at 2 or 3 weeks. So tomorrow I will start light cardio and maybe light leg exercises. It's been really cold here in NYC for the past two days, about 50 degrees which is really annoying because my new girls don't like the cold!. I think they're starting to drop. But they both look exactly the same so I guess they're both dropping at the same rate. They feel squishy and very natural now. I've been trying to feel the implants inside but I can't. It just feels like natural breast, which is shocking to me because I was expecting to feel the implants. I feel like they're a part of me now and I'm so happy because I've read of people saying that their implants felt like a foreign object. I haven't had any problems with my nipple piercings. I just had to change the bar to one a little longer because of the initial swelling and because my nipples are a little bigger now. At the moment they're feeling a little itchy at the top but I read that is normal in the healing process. I am still using the bio oil every day and I have absolutely no stretch marks. I actually had some stretch marks on my breast from my pregnancy prior to the surgery and the bio oil also helped to diminish those, they're almost invisible now. Well that's pretty much it for now, Ill post more progress pictures later today or tomorrow!
Looking amazing:)
They look great!!! Makes me wish I went bigger! Love the little paws even more now. That target bra with purple flowers is one of my favs too! :)
Thank you! Dr. Hochstein is truly an artist!

When will they start to drop!!!

Ugh lately I've been starting to feel down a bit because my implants don't seem to be dropping or I'm not realizing. I know these are high profiles but how soon did the implants start to noticeably drop for you ladies? I know I'm only 17 days post OP.. But I'm wondering if they look high because they're fairly new or because their high profiles? Did I choose the wrong profile? Am I just rushing things? Is this normal?!!! Also I developed a rash on both sides of my breast. I called the doctor but he said this is probably an allergic reaction to something I've been using and also said to discontinue using the antibacterial soap. I think it's just a heat rash because now I also have a rash on my legs and elbows -_-.
Wow girl you look soo fantastic!! Hope you are feeling a little better! And like the other ladies who posted here, don't be so hard on yourself! You have come a long way to get where you are now mentally and physically. Thank you so much for sharing your personal endeavors. I'm getting a little nervous as I am only 3 weeks away from my surgery and with reading all of these reviews and comments I'm going back and forth between what size I want. I LOVE your high profile round look which is what I'm hoping mine will look like :)

New pictures 17 dpo

I've been trying to take pictures that capture what they look like in person but it's so hard! This was the best I could do.
Wow! They are starting to fill out and drop! Looking good! The size you picked was a PERFECT size! I am about the same stats: 5'4, 124lbs with the same (pre-op) breast size. I was conflicted between the moderate profile or high profile, and after seeing yours I am leaning MORE on the high profile side :D I did me phone consult with dr. H on Friday and he said that looking at my wish pix I need to be at least in the 550-600cc range :O I like your size, so I think I will get 500cc hp like your bc we are VERY similar in stats. Thank you for posting:) you are continuing to help me in this process. Love your results!
Omg!!! I'm so excited for you! Whenever I hear "phone consultation", it brings back memories of the beginning of my journey! Definitely trust him, he just knows! It's crazy because I did SO much research and I had my mind set on moderate plus profile and 425cc's but during the phone consultation he said "Based on your wish pictures, I think 500cc high profile silicone implants will give you the results you want." And I thought, we'll see about that lol. I totally thought his mind would change once he saw me in person but nope, he was absolutely right from the beginning, just from seeing my pictures. He's truly an artist and his work is phenomenal. You will NOT be disappointed, I promise! Are you traveling to him? Or do you live in Florida? Also, don't feel scared or nervous. You are in great hands. I was freaking out before my surgery, especially traveling from New York and leaving behind my 2 year old son. I was really nervous and stressed out. My biggest concern was the pain I would be in. Especially having to travel back to New York just 2 days after the surgery! But I was perfectly fine! The day I came back to NY I was no longer even taking the Percocet's. I only took them at night with the Valium to avoid morning boob pains. Immediately after the surgery I was in a lot of pain but the nurse gave me the Percocet and I was fine after that. For the first few nights, I recommend you set an alarm on your phone and take your pain meds every 4 hours just to avoid feeling morning boob. That's probably the worst. But other than that, I came home and was perfectly fine. I was able to do everything I normally did with very minimal to no discomfort at all. Im only 17 days post OP now and honestly, I feel like I didn't have anything done lol. I just have some nipple sensitive but I think it's because of my piercings and I have no numbness!
Also! Something I forgot to mention, naked my breast look pretty big but they are SO easy to hide! With clothes on, I almost start to wonder if I should've gone for 550's lol

Pictures with clothes on! They almost look too small!

They're so easy to conceal with clothes!

Full body with gym clothes

By the way, they do look big even with clothes on you!! I know what you mean though. My family and friends haven't even notice w/ the clothing I wear but if I wear a tank you can see the boobies more.
With a tank top, from the side they do look big at times! But from the front, just alot of cleavage. I try to hide them most of the time!
I don't have cleavage really unless I push them together :(

No more steri strips! Incision pictures!

No more steri strips! I immediately applied the scar away silicone strips.
WOW I am so envious! You look amazing! I love your tattoos to they are really cute :) Did the paw prints hurt worse then your rib tattoo? (sorry for the random side question) I am going to use one of your pics as my wish pic. I have surgery on the 13th, I hope my results are close to yours! Thank you for keeping us posted :)
Oh, wanted to know if you could post one of your wish pix that u showed dr. H? :)

Wish pictures and results comparison and progress comparison pics!

Dr. Hochstein is a genius!!! I can't even believe how close my results are to my wish pictures!!!
they look amazing!!!
Hey there hot mamma! How are things going? I know u were worried about ur boobies being a bit high.. Have they dropped any? Well, I hope all is well with you:)
also, wear did you get the silicone strips for scars and the bio oil? my breasts are a little dry on the sides closest to the armpit. aghhh, i wanted to use cocoa butter, but my steri strips are still on lock down. being careful not to get too close to those either.

4 weeks post OP :)

Nothing new has happened this week. I've gained a few lbs lol... This week was my mother and brother in law's birthday so... Yeah, I can't resist cake :-D. I've been so busy and haven't gone to the gym this past week but I'll get back to my routine next week. Nothing new has happened regarding my breast. Sometimes I forget that these boobies are new lol I feel like I've had them all my life. I stopped using the silicone strips because I wasn't seeing much improvement on my incisions. Now I'm just rubbing bio oil all over my breast each day and I've seen better results doing this instead. I've been sleeping topless lately, I'm not sure if this is a bad thing? I get paranoid that if I don't wear a bra 24/7, my boobs will drop too low or sag..
your breasts look perfect! I wish i went 500cc too :-)
WOW amazing results!!! Thanks for sharing your experience. Why did you choose to go with HP and not moderate? I can't make up my mind on what to go with!
Thank you! My surgeon and I both agreed that to achieve the results in my wish pictures, I needed a high profile implant. Also, a moderate or moderate plus implant would've been to wide for my chest especially with a 500cc implant. My implants are the Natrelle Style 20 silicone which have a base width of 13cm and my natural breast base width was approximately 12.5 cm. I asked for a very defined cleavage so my surgeon determined that this was the best option for me. So it all depends on the look you're going for and also on your breast base width.

34 days post OP :)

Nothing new has happened since my last update except that my incisions don't feel rigid anymore, they are finally flattening out. I've just been using bio oil daily.
beautiful as always, and they look better everytime you update! I cant belive your scars are almost nonexistent...they followed your nips perfectly!! lol awesome girl!!
Wow!!! They are looking so great! I can barely see your scars? Are putting the bio oil on them directly? I need to start using scar treatment, I did but my skin reacted bad to the first one so I never started using another one :/ . Your looking amazing!!!! I also had issues with my body image for the longest time so I can definitely relate to you in one of your previous posts, It's so so nice to be able to work out and still be able to fill out a bra and feel womanly. I am so happy for you and so happy you chose dr H because he is so great at the boobies!!!!!! Much love to you!! Xoxo
*** I can barely see your scars!! *** no question mark :)

41 days post OP!

Nothing new has happened since my last update. They're feeling 100% real now! I've been trying to grab or feel the implant but I can't.
They look so natural:)
your perfect!!!!

SIDEBOOB!

Hello doll! I'm having my surgery at the end of the month with Dr hochstein also. You said you flew out on the 2 day after surgery. Which I will be doing also. Any tips and advice for easy flight home? I'm scared that I will be in to much pain to do so.
Hey there sexy mamma! Wondering how the girls are doing and if you would do one last review on them? :)
Hii can you please do an update on how theyre healing and dropping? Im consulting dr hochstein at the end of this month and im stuck between high profile and mod+. HP looks great on you!!

2 months post OP?

Hello ladies! Sorry I've been MIA. Guess I'm just used to the new girls now! Not much has changed since my last update. I will post more new pictures soon.
You look amazing!! That side boob shot is so sexy! I really like your size. You can really play it up with certain clothes and play it down if needed. I'm going in for surgery with Dr. Hochstein next week. I'm having a BA and rhinoplasty as well. I hope i haven't overdone it all at once. I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. Your detailed review and experience has put me at such ease now. I feel I'm in good hands. Thanks!!
Ohhh please keep me updated on the rhinoplasty! I've been considering that procedure for a really long time now. If you don't mind me asking, how much does he charge for rhinoplasty? And what is your reason for rhinoplasty? My reason is I feel my nose is wide. The side profile is fine, no bumps, it's just wide from the front.
I will. My quote was $5500-$5800 depending on payment method. I have always been unhappy with my nose shape. Just never felt like it fit my face. I have my dad's nose, which looks great on him, just not a petite woman. :) I don't think he plans to take off a lot, but is just going to give it a more feminine look. I also have never liked my side profile, so I will be having a small chin implant put in as well. I'm very excited! I have been so back and forth on my size for the BA. Do you mind if I use your pics to show him as my inspiration? I really like your outcome!

BOOBS. :)

Don't delete your profile I wanna use some of your pics as wish pics
Your girls look great! I got the same but only 2 weeks out.. I got a lift too so my incisions still have the glue.. But u look great!
Sure!!! I've been wanting to give him a call to tell him thank you for making my boob dreams come true! Tell him I said that :)

Nudes!

Bottom angle

Before and after side profile

Before and after side profile

I wish I had seen your review before undergoing my BA with Dr. H! I always thought high profile would somehow look fake but your girls are super beautiful!! I am very pleased with my new girls, I'm almost 3 weeks out now. You don't mention about the massaging, the nurse told me to do at least 20 on each breast right after the removal of the tapes. Do you massage?
Thank you :) I used to think the same about high profile but Dr. H said that to achieve the look in my wish pictures, I needed high profile. I'm glad I listened, just wish I went a little bigger! And many people have asked me if I massage, Dr. H told me not to for some reason. I guess everyone is different.
OMG Girl you just look more stunning everytime you update! You do NOT need to go bigger..otherwise they may not look natural, and they look just AMAZING right now! theyre hbig enough..PERFECT! trust me lol! They look soooooo soft and bouncy :) your cleavage in the black tank is just plain sexy and you have a beautiful hourglass figure...again I would never guess you've had children at all. If I were you, I consider modeling with that hot bod :) you totally would make it!

2 months post OP, new pictures, new journey

So since surgery I've really let myself go :(. I've gone to the gym here and there but have been making very unhealthy food choices. I'm up to 130 lbs now and just not feeling like myself. I'm starting a new journey to get healthy again. I've been focusing on better food choices and also have started using some herbalife products. I really love their tea and aloe!!! So I'll be sharing my thoughts on these products and my new journey to a healthier me!
Wow you look amazing. What implants are they round or texture? Are they mentor or sientra?
Hi Jenixo can you please do an update on your journey and on the augmentation procedure. Have the completely D&F? And what size did you get fitted as for bras? Thanks!
You are adorable and precious. I'm old, hahah! My Grandson is your age and that makes me feel fuzzy towards you like a nana. When I first read that you were going 500cc I was worried and then after looking at your pictures....Wow! I will bet that many women will use your pictures as their wish-boobs. You look fabulous and I love that you are doing this now while you are still young. I'm just now doing it at 57 and I'm going with 339cc.....They seem big to me hahaha!! If I were younger I might go bigger but I'm already feeling like the size I chose is big. Would love to see updates as you progress! Take care and hugs!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Leonard Hochstein is truly an artist. Before meeting with Dr. Hochstein, I recommend having a list of questions, concerns, multiple wish pictures, as well as pictures that you dislike. I personally did not have too many questions prior to surgery because I had already done a ton of research and read multiple reviews on realself from his previous patients. Therefore, the time he spent with me was very short. He's very straight to the point. I believe cosmetic surgery is a life changing decision that should be taken very seriously and you should be prepared with a set goal in mind prior to walking into his office. My results thus far have been beyond my expectations. His staff was SO helpful in making me feel at ease before and after surgery. Amanda the patient coordinator, was exceptionally helpful in guiding me to the results I wanted. I am now just 4 days post OP and no longer taking any medication for pain and I have absolutely no bruising. The most important thing when meeting with Dr. Hochstein or any plastic surgeon, is knowing exactly what you want. If you have a set goal in mind, Dr. Hochstein will definitely help you to achieve it.