500cc HP Silicone Implants, Sub-Muscular

Hi everyone :). I finally decided to make a...

Hi everyone :). I finally decided to make a profile after reading over so many helpful experiences on this site. Im 21 years old, 5'5 120 lbs, and have a 2 year old son. I live in New York but after countless hours of research, Ive decided to travel to Miami to have my BA. I've always wanted bigger, fuller, more womanly breast. I say womanly, because when I look in the mirror I feel like I still look like a teenager from the waist up. Right after having my son, I had big perky breast but they soon deflated and left me with a few stretch marks. I think Im about a 34 B (Ive never had a professional fitting). After doing research and calling about 7 surgeons in New York, New Jersey, and Miami, I think I've finally found the one! I contacted Dr. Leonard Hochstein and since Im an out of state patient, I will be doing my consultation over the phone. I've already sent pictures of my front and side profiles along with some wish pictures of his patients that previously had similar breast shape and size to mine. I cant wait to have my phone consultation and start booking my trip! This will be my first time ever going to Miami so I'm extra nervous but Im taking my husband along with me. I hope I can fly back to NY in less than 3 days after the surgery because my son will be staying with my mother and mother in law. I know for sure I want silicone, I think moderate plus, and approximately 400 cc's. I will keep you guys updated!

I just had my phone consultation!

I finally had my phone consultation with Dr. Hochstein! After looking at my pictures, he said I should go with 500cc high profile silicone implants! I'm a little surprised because I was expecting around 425cc's moderate plus. Of course things might change when I have my face to face consultation. I'm now waiting for the out of state coordinator Jennifer to call me back so we can schedule the surgery date! Have any of you ladies had similar breast to mine and got 500cc's? If so, send a comment or message.

JUST BOOKED MY FLIGHT AND SURGERY!!!

I am so nervous... Surgery date is officially scheduled for May 16th.. I will be flying in the day before for my pre op consultation.. Any advice to calm my nerves?

Just 5 days left...

I can officially say that surgery is this week.. I'm sooo nervous! I'm still trying to figure out exactly what look I'm going for. I guess I won't know the size until I actually try on the implants. I still have to pack my bags but I have everything prepared. Today I purchased my first sports bra size large! I'm hoping it will fit. I had my blood work done a week ago so I guess I'm all set..

2 days left...

So I decided to take more before pictures and now I realize that my left breast is noticeably bigger than the right and so is the nipple.. I really hope my surgeon can fix this. I don't know how I didn't notice this before. :(

5 hours left!!!

I finally did it!!!!

I'm so happy!!! They look beautiful! I ended up going with 500cc high profile silicone implants!

So Happy!!!

They look a little too big right now but I know it's because of swelling. I LOVE THE SHAPE!!! And projection! I can't wait till they drop! I feel great now. When I first woke up I was in terrible pain but I took my pain meds and now I feel great!

I'm feeling so good!

I feel great! I've been taking the Percocet every 4 hours and I took the Valium a little while ago. I don't have any pain or nausea just a little soreness. I definitely over estimated the pain I would experience. The only annoyance I have is that the percocets makes my whole body itch like crazy! I ate a full normal meal right after surgery with absolutely no issues. So far I have no bruising and very minimal swelling! My boobs don't even feel hard! They actually feel soft and kind of squishy! Dr. Leonard Hochstein is definitely the BOOB GOD!

I'm so happy with my results!

More pictures

After the surgery

The day of surgery went pretty smooth. Amanda the patient coordinator was SO helpful in helping to ease my nerves and helping me choose the right size for the look I wanted. Right after surgery I woke up shivering, it was so cold! I was in ALOT of pain but the nurse gave me pain medication and then I felt pretty good. My surgery was around 4PM and at around 5:30 My husband and I were already heading back to the hotel. The night after surgery was really bad for me. Before going to sleep I took the Percocet and Valium but still woke up at around 3 in the morning with horrible pain. I then took another dose of Percocet and managed to fall back to sleep. Post OP day 1 and 2 weren't as bad. I made sure to put an alarm on my phone for every 4 hours to take the Percocet's. I wasn't in Pain anymore but I was literally in bed all day because I was so drowsy. I was just sleeping on and off all day. Thank goodness my husband was there to help and bring food for me at the hotel. I didn't really experience much nausea from the medications. I made sure to eat before taking them. Getting cold causes my breast to hurt a lot because I start shivering so I've been wearing socks and warm clothing. On post OP day 2 I removed my bandages and finally took a warm shower. The warm water felt so good! On post OP day two I also flew back home to New York. I only took Tylenol on this day because I didn't want to feel drowsy while traveling and I was just fine. Now, I am finally home. I am experiencing small back pains but I guess my body just needs to adjust to the extra weight. Also, on post OP day 1 I realized I began spotting as if I was starting my period. I'm still spotting but it's not getting heavier. I guess my body is just adjusting. I'm using bio oil to message into my breast to prevent getting stretch marks. I forgot to mention, I do have both of my nipples pierced. I simply just removed my piercings right before the surgery and the doctor put them back in while I was still under anesthesia. I got the nipple incision but I haven't seen what the incision looks like yet because they are covered by steri strips and the strips fall off on their own in a couple of weeks. Today I am starting to swell a little more. It feels just like when your breast are swollen and engorged with milk after giving birth. Along with the Percocet and Valium (which I only take at night) I am also taking antibiotics 3 times a day for the next 2 days. I am extremely happy with my results and Dr. Hochstein is truly an artist!

More Pictures

Before and after picture. Side by side comparison

Post OP day 4 update

So post OP day 4 was pretty good. I cleaned my house, vacuumed, cooked, I also washed my hair for the first time since surgery, basically I felt like my old self again. I went out today for the first time since getting home. I wore a sports bra and the girls looked so good! My stomach is still super bloated. Everything was great until I got home and settled down. Now I am experiencing a small sharp pain around my nipple area. I'm not sure if it's coming from the incisions. I also realized that now I developed a small bruise right below the incision on my right breast. I know small bruising is a normal part of the healing process. But I just want the healing process to be over already!

New full body pictures!

Sometimes I feel like my new breast are huge but I'm starting to love them more and more each day!!!

Post OP day 6, feeling great!!!

1 week post OP pictures!

Post OP day 8 and my journey to a happy new me!

So I'm now on post OP day 8 and I've been doing a lot of thinking and reflecting lately. (My mother in law took my son for the weekend so I have too much time on my hands lol)
I wanted to share something with you guys because Ive grown to really love the friendships that I've made with all of you ladies here on RealSelf. So a year ago today, I was in a really bad stage of my life. I was over weight and completely unhappy and miserable with the way I looked and with the way I felt. Some people may not think I was over weight. I'm 5'5 and I was weighing 160 lbs. But I was used to being very thin all of my life so it really took a hit on my confidence and self esteem. So I decided to change my life around for the better. I changed my eating habits and started going to the gym 3-4 times a week. At first, it was very hard to stay dedicated but thankfully my husband joined me on this journey. It was hard especially because I do have a son and since my husband also wanted to go to the gym with me as well, we would drive to my mothers house which is about 6 miles away so that she could watch my son while my husband and I went to the gym. I started seeing immediate results and that motivated me to keep going. I went from 160 lbs to about 120 lbs in just 3 1/2 months. I was so happy with my new toned body. I felt so good about myself but I completely lost my boobs (not that I had much to begin with). I always had small breast and breast augmentation was a topic that always crossed my mind but I never thought I would actually do it until I started dealing with self image issues. Although I was fit and toned, I still didn't feel beautiful. Then I began to binge eat. I would have a cheat meal and that cheat meal would turn into cheat weeks. So little by little all of my hard work started going to waste and that just caused me to feel so depressed and frustrated so I would binge again and again. Food became my best friend and my worst enemy. I would seriously think of food all day. Even with the unhealthy eating habits I had developed, I never got over 130lbs but it was a constant cycle. I would binge, feel like crap, start eating healthy and going to the gym again, and then binge again. For so long I was so unhappy and I allowed food to control my life. Then I started my healthy regimen again, but I allowed the number on the scale to consume me. If I wasn't losing 2 or more lbs per week, I was miserable and again that would cause another binge. And even when I was at my lowest weight of 118 lbs, I still felt fat when I looked in the mirror. I was so obsessed with just being skinny. This went on for months and thats when I finally made the decision to have a breast augmentation. I figured if I had larger breast, my body would look more proportionate and I was absolutely right! I now weight 127 lbs but I don't care!!! Because I finally feel beautiful inside and out! I finally see a beautiful curvy woman when I look into the mirror! I don't feel fat or ugly anymore! Some people think that plastic surgery is just skin deep, but in reality, the emotional effect, the confidence, and the self love that comes after a cosmetic procedure is much deeper than just your skin!

First night out with the girls!

My mother in law took my son for the weekend so hubby and I went on a date night for the first time in probably more than a year! I was so happy to fill in this top that I love so much! And I was only wearing a cotton bralette with no padding at all :). I also went to target to buy some bras for the first time. I mainly got some sports bras, bralettes, and an underwire lightly padded bra for more coverage. The 34D fit perfectly but it was almost impossible to find a 34D. All the D cup bras were 36's and up. I'll probably have to go to Victoria's Secret later on once my breast finish dropping and fluffing. Also, while trying on bras at target, I realized that I'm actually a size medium in sports bras and a size small in bralettes. I guess because I have a small rib cage. I'll post pictures later wearing the new bras!

Oops typo!

I meant to write a non underwire lightly padded bra! Can't wear underwire for another 5 weeks!

Post OP day 9, I think lol

Post OP day 11

I finally feel completely back to normal! No more drowsiness or discomfort at all. I wish I could go back to the gym but I still have a while to go.. I'll probably call Dr. Hochstein and ask if 3 or 4 weeks post OP would be okay to resume light cardio or leg exercises. Something that I've forgot to mention before, LADIES get yourself some Bio Oil before the surgery. Chances are you WILL get stretch marks from your breast stretching. I started using Bio Oil as soon as my bandages were removed. I massage the oil all over my breast at least 4 times a day or whenever they start the feel dry and I also apply it immediately after I shower. So far I have absolutely no stretch marks and my skin feels really soft and smooth. I think most of my swelling is gone now and my boobs are feeling very natural. I'm definitely glad I didn't go any smaller because now that the swelling has gone down, they look a bit smaller I'm waiting for them to fluff!. I think now they're perfect. I went bra shopping a few days ago and picked up a few more of the Champion sports bra (these bras are AMAZING) and I also picked up a regular underwire light padded bra for the future, even though I think I'm going to remove the underwire (no need for lift here) and a lightly padded non underwire bra. Finding bras my size seems to be a challenge. I have not been professionally sized, I'm waiting for my 3 month mark. But so far, 34D fits perfectly but that size seems hard to find. Usually the D cup bras start at 36. I've only gone to target for bras because I know my breast are still changing and it's still too soon to know exactly what size I'll be. Morning boob has finally gone away! But I'm still sleeping reclined which sucks. I'm not sure how long I'm supposed to sleep like this. I tried laying on my side last night but it was very uncomfortable so I'll stick to laying on my back for now.

Post OP day 13!

So I am now on post OP day 13! Tomorrow officially makes 2 weeks but it feels much longer since my recovery has been such a breeze. Last night I got tired of sleeping in the reclined position so I slept flat on my back and on my sides for the first time. Sleeping on my side felt a little weird at first because my boobs came together and were touching which is something Im not used to lol. As I mentioned before, for some reason since the day of my surgery Ive been spotting. Some days it gets heavier almost like a period and other days it's lighter but it's strange. I am on the NuvaRing so I'm not sure if that has something to do with it. Have any of you ladies experienced this?. I was reading through my post OP instructions packet and it says I can return to doing light cardio at 2 or 3 weeks. So tomorrow I will start light cardio and maybe light leg exercises. It's been really cold here in NYC for the past two days, about 50 degrees which is really annoying because my new girls don't like the cold!. I think they're starting to drop. But they both look exactly the same so I guess they're both dropping at the same rate. They feel squishy and very natural now. I've been trying to feel the implants inside but I can't. It just feels like natural breast, which is shocking to me because I was expecting to feel the implants. I feel like they're a part of me now and I'm so happy because I've read of people saying that their implants felt like a foreign object. I haven't had any problems with my nipple piercings. I just had to change the bar to one a little longer because of the initial swelling and because my nipples are a little bigger now. At the moment they're feeling a little itchy at the top but I read that is normal in the healing process. I am still using the bio oil every day and I have absolutely no stretch marks. I actually had some stretch marks on my breast from my pregnancy prior to the surgery and the bio oil also helped to diminish those, they're almost invisible now. Well that's pretty much it for now, Ill post more progress pictures later today or tomorrow!

When will they start to drop!!!

Ugh lately I've been starting to feel down a bit because my implants don't seem to be dropping or I'm not realizing. I know these are high profiles but how soon did the implants start to noticeably drop for you ladies? I know I'm only 17 days post OP.. But I'm wondering if they look high because they're fairly new or because their high profiles? Did I choose the wrong profile? Am I just rushing things? Is this normal?!!! Also I developed a rash on both sides of my breast. I called the doctor but he said this is probably an allergic reaction to something I've been using and also said to discontinue using the antibacterial soap. I think it's just a heat rash because now I also have a rash on my legs and elbows -_-.

New pictures 17 dpo

I've been trying to take pictures that capture what they look like in person but it's so hard! This was the best I could do.

Pictures with clothes on! They almost look too small!

They're so easy to conceal with clothes!

Full body with gym clothes

No more steri strips! Incision pictures!

No more steri strips! I immediately applied the scar away silicone strips.

Wish pictures and results comparison and progress comparison pics!

Dr. Hochstein is a genius!!! I can't even believe how close my results are to my wish pictures!!!

4 weeks post OP :)

Nothing new has happened this week. I've gained a few lbs lol... This week was my mother and brother in law's birthday so... Yeah, I can't resist cake :-D. I've been so busy and haven't gone to the gym this past week but I'll get back to my routine next week. Nothing new has happened regarding my breast. Sometimes I forget that these boobies are new lol I feel like I've had them all my life. I stopped using the silicone strips because I wasn't seeing much improvement on my incisions. Now I'm just rubbing bio oil all over my breast each day and I've seen better results doing this instead. I've been sleeping topless lately, I'm not sure if this is a bad thing? I get paranoid that if I don't wear a bra 24/7, my boobs will drop too low or sag..

34 days post OP :)

Nothing new has happened since my last update except that my incisions don't feel rigid anymore, they are finally flattening out. I've just been using bio oil daily.

41 days post OP!

Nothing new has happened since my last update. They're feeling 100% real now! I've been trying to grab or feel the implant but I can't.

SIDEBOOB!

2 months post OP?

Hello ladies! Sorry I've been MIA. Guess I'm just used to the new girls now! Not much has changed since my last update. I will post more new pictures soon.

BOOBS. :)

Nudes!

Bottom angle

Before and after side profile

Before and after side profile

2 months post OP, new pictures, new journey

So since surgery I've really let myself go :(. I've gone to the gym here and there but have been making very unhealthy food choices. I'm up to 130 lbs now and just not feeling like myself. I'm starting a new journey to get healthy again. I've been focusing on better food choices and also have started using some herbalife products. I really love their tea and aloe!!! So I'll be sharing my thoughts on these products and my new journey to a healthier me!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Leonard Hochstein is truly an artist. Before meeting with Dr. Hochstein, I recommend having a list of questions, concerns, multiple wish pictures, as well as pictures that you dislike. I personally did not have too many questions prior to surgery because I had already done a ton of research and read multiple reviews on realself from his previous patients. Therefore, the time he spent with me was very short. He's very straight to the point. I believe cosmetic surgery is a life changing decision that should be taken very seriously and you should be prepared with a set goal in mind prior to walking into his office. My results thus far have been beyond my expectations. His staff was SO helpful in making me feel at ease before and after surgery. Amanda the patient coordinator, was exceptionally helpful in guiding me to the results I wanted. I am now just 4 days post OP and no longer taking any medication for pain and I have absolutely no bruising. The most important thing when meeting with Dr. Hochstein or any plastic surgeon, is knowing exactly what you want. If you have a set goal in mind, Dr. Hochstein will definitely help you to achieve it.