30 Years Old...Currently Preggo but Hoping for a BA in the Future!

5'10", 150lbs +/- :).... 30 years old. 1 pregnancy...

5'10", 150lbs +/- :).... 30 years old. 1 pregnancy + 1 on the way!

Currently 30 weeks pregnant so clearly I will not be getting a BA anytime soon..sadly! But long story short, I was never blessed with bountiful breasts lol. Ive 'settled at a B cup most of the time (prior to pregnancy) now a FULL C and I love them :). Being tall this has always annoyed me not being able to fill tops, or really have any curves or cleavage without totally squeezing them in a padded bra. They used to at least be 'perky' but after my last pregnancy (not even BF'ing) they deflated and lost any perk they had! TMI, My DH is a TOTAL boob guy and loves them anyways and would play with them nonstop if he could, but I just don't feel sexy at all anymore...so that puts a damper on 'other things'..in the bedroom more or less :(. I want to gain confidence back and have a figure Im not afraid to show a little more of rather than feeling like an old saggy mom!
Thanks for sharing your story. Everything you wrote is exactly how I felt leading up to my decision for BA surgery. Sexiest I ever felt prior to BA was when my bust was full of milk...sad but true. LOL! I always wished God would let me keep my big milk boobs but sadly they deflated completely and after I weened my daughters. So I decided instead of a new diamond ring for my 10 year anniversary I would be more happy investing in my physical appearance. Funny thing now, I can fill out my large breast feeding bra again, yeap, I tried my old breast feeding bra on and it fits perfectly...so I am now the size I was when I was engorged with milk LOL and I love these things. Looking forward to you posting more about your journey and if you have any questions I am hear to share. God bless.
That's amazing if your boobs looked that good during pregnancy! LOL mine get big and much firmer for sure, but sag in a way that's NOT flattering lol! (they do look AWESOME in a good bra though...hopefully what I can achieve haha!) Thank you sooooo much for your input!!
I'm 6'2" 178 and waited to get my implants until after my last baby. Being tall and also knowing how awesome pregnant boobs look, I think I totally understand what you mean. I recommend getting in for a consult after the baby is born (congrats by the way) and going from there. I'm 4 days post op now and am super happy I finally did it! If it's what you want, do it. Ask tons of questions, write it all down, and go for it. There are a few choices to make. Things such as: size, silicon/saline, incision, doctor, and date. I would choose doctor first because a good doctor can really be helpful and supportive towards answering all of the other questions. Best of luck!

Just oogling over boobies....:(

Im so happy yet so jealous of all of you taking the plunge and doing this! Im to the point that I really hate seeing myself in the mirror and you had better bed...come time with my hubby in the bedroom...lights are off! I just long for the day I feel sexy again for him and put on a sexy little outfit without saggy boobs!
Your day will come and I think most women turn light off... I know I do and still do! Lol have you had baby yet? Your day for BA wi come and go fast. Keep us in the loop!
Your still very young plenty of time to get your dream boobies. When are you due?
Everything comes at the rite time. Relax and enjoy the new friends you've made. Plus u can TOTALLY learn from some of our mistakes. ;) Do u think you might be done building your family? I wish I could have at least 2 more but hubby says, he wants to enjoy retirement. ;) Could u post up some pics of your family? I've got sum up of my little home. We r a happy mess!! ;)

2 months post pregnancy...its so sad ;(

Wow I cant believe its already been 2 month since our little girl was born :) ! my body is recouping sooo much slower this time around and its going to be a lot hard to lose my belly fat..so that's a priority before any boobies Im afraid! I cant see spending any money until Im satisfied with the rest of my body. My boobs blew up to a nice full C cup again and they looked amazing after she was born...not to mention my hubby loved them lol .. but they have again QUICKLY deflated back to a small B with very little perk! My nipples are still perky at least but they just feel so floppy and especially..tmi..if Im on my back on the bed its like they disappear to the side :(!!! I just wish they stood upright so I didn't feel like a granny! lol
Thank you for the compliments! Don't stress about the baby/boobie blues... Enjoy your little ones while they're still small. Breastfeed and do all those mommy-things... and enjoy it. When the time is right, you can get boobs in the size you want and cut off all that tummy fat - no prob, no need to stress about it. There's a time and a place for everything. :)
Congratulations on your new baby! :) I really need to work out too, to tone up my tummy :/ but you can do it! And when the time comes for your BA, you're going to feel way more confident about yourself! :)
First of all, Congrats on your little bundle of joy!!! And I can imagine that it will be harder to bounce back as fast the 2nd time around, BUT don't let that get you down!!! Find what works for you and it will happen!!! Stay positive and you will lose it in the areas you want to and will be able to get some new girls before you know it!! It's not something to rush!! Plan and research and it will happen. Enjoy the time with your little ones, it goes so fast! And you will have to make sure you will have someone to care for your little one while you recover!!!! I'm on day 6 and it's been good so far! Love my size but I wish this right one would come down and the swelling go away! That's my only complaint now, I think I've done a little too much the past two days so today is a bed day!! :-)