36 Years Old, implant exchange (625cc to 300cc), lift with strattice

2007 I was looking for the fullness I lost after 2...

2007 I was looking for the fullness I lost after 2 pregnancies and nursing. Dr said I didn't need a lift and suggested bigger implants. I ended up with 625ccs and haven't been happy since. Fast forward to 2014 and after my last baby I am finally getting rid of these enormous breasts and doing what I should have done in the first place...a lift. My new Dr agrees my breasts are too large for my frame and definitely too low (crease near elbow). I am scheduled for a lift (with strattice) and implant replacements on May 8th 2014. Can't wait!

One year after planned o finally had my surgery!

I wa scheduled to have my 625cc removed and get a lift with strattice (to move my fold higher) and get smaller implants. One week prior to my scheduled surgery I found out I was pregnant. Now that my family is officially complete with the addition of the sweetest happiest baby boy I was ready to get back to the dr and have my surgery! May 21st I went in and had my implants removed (turns out even bigger than we thought 650ish) breasts lifted and strattice placement. I elected to stay overnight at the surgery center so my husband could have his focus on our little ones and I could rest easier without hearing what was going on in the house. Best decision ever. I woke up very very nauseated and struggled to keep anything down for the first day. I can't imagine trying to drive home with that. The staff took great care of me and I was able to fully relax knowing my littles were at home with their dad and their schedules weren't being interrupted too much by having to stay with other family.

I'm 3 days post op and feeling pretty well. I'm taking Vicodin and Valium as prescribed (only 1 Vicodin instead of 2 as most pain meds make me nauseous) and they are keeping me comfortable. Only complaint I have is the drains, can't shower, wash my hair, and I just hate them. I knew going in Id need them and I also knew they would be the hardest part for me. I'm not putting out a lot of fluid so fingers crossed they come out on Wed at my appt and I can finally shower!

I haven't gotten a great look at the results but to be honest I don't really care how they look now. I know they'll change so much over the next 6 months and all I care now is that they are higher and smaller! As much as I'm feeling from the surgery I can already feel the physical weight lifted off my chest (along with the mental weight)! I'll update as I know there aren't many reviews regarding strattice. I'm sorry I don't have before pics but maybe I'll brave posting an after
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

After my poor results from my 2007 BA I knew to do my research. I had a few consultations scheduled with a couple of the top rated Dr's in my area. Dr Flint was my first consult and after meeting with her I canceled the other consults. I knew within minutes that I could put all my trust in her and her staff to take care of me. I eagerly scheduled my surgery. One week prior to my surgery my husband and I were shocked to find out we were expecting! Dr Flint and staff were very understanding and said to reach out when I was ready to come back. She was my first phone call as soon as I was done nursing my newest addition. From the first appointment to my follow ups I've been treated so well. I'm only 7 days post op but know she has given me exactly what I wanted. I would encourage anyone considering a procedure to meet with her.