Time to Get These out of my Body!!

Just found this site thank god!!! So I have had...

Just found this site thank god!!! So I have had these implants for over 15years....never had any problems.
So 2 and 1/2 years ago I was diagnosed with Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma...it was stage IV and I have went through rounds of intense chemo for the last year and now I am in the phase of treatment ever 8 weeks. So long story short has any one else read the link between implants and cancer? My Dr. advise she can not say this is why I have cancer but I have no family history. This cancer will never be cured...I will never be able to say I am in remission and this scares the shit out of me.
So I am ready....I live in Philadelphia and if anyone can recommend a good surgeon. The cancer center has a surgeon who help the women who under going Breast Cancer....and I have a appointment to speak with him but would like to see if anyone lives in my area and has someone they can recommend.
Many thank ladies!!!!!
I'm sorry to hear about your health issue. There is a great breast doctor in phila Dr Ted Eisenburg. Maybe be can help you with removal. What kind of implants do you have?
I'm so sorry to hear about your lymphoma. That sounds really miserable! Doctors say that implants have nothing to do with cancer. I do hope that removing them improves your overall health, though. Please do keep us posted!
Me too!