350 or 370cc Gummy Bear Implants?!

I am so confused! my surgery is in one week. I am...

I am so confused! my surgery is in one week. I am about 5'8' and 122 pounds....a cup but don't completely fill it; I am currently an A cup I guess, but I don't fill an a cup completely. I went to pre op with my mind set that I wanted to be a full C; the doctor 1st put a 375 in my sports bra and was happy with that THAN he goes actually you can handle a 425, it will look good on you. He was pretty firm on telling me that a 425 would get me to a full c small d...but 425 to me seems HUGE and when I told friends and such they were like NO, THATS WAY TOO BIG. I don't want to be in the D range, I want to keep it in the C range. I don't want "Stripper boobs"...I want a very natural nice size set of boobs. I want pretty cleavage when i wear a bathing suit/dress but not so much that there isnt even space between my two boobs. My surgery is so soon and I am so confused. I decided on the 370 teardrop gummy bears when i left my second pre op appointment and now I'm think 350. I AM A VERY CONFUSED child right now. I don't know what to do and my mom is just as confused. As I look through millions and millions of pictures....some girls are very small a to almost flat and go to a C with just 300 but than others who are also almost completely flat go to almost a D with 300 also. Its so confusing and I have no idea what to choose. I just want a classy looking set of boobs. I don't want a par of boobs that fall out the sides of a bikini. I just want pretty cleavage.

Looking forward to hearing what size you chose.
Hope your surgery went well. Update us when you can with your final size info. Happy healing!
we have similar stats I was a small 34a and got 375cc.Now they are a nice size and I will have natural full B or small C . The implants shouldn't be too big or you can have complications.
yeah, yours look perfect...like what i wanna look like! i think i'm gonna go with the 370...the nurse said shes gonna have the 330 and the 370cc waitinng for me to pick from on tuesday morning before my surgery
I hope you get what you want. good luck !! best wishes for you!
I hope so as well. Good luck
So Im not a professional at all. My stats are 5'4'' 110-120 lbs I went to my consult today and am looking for around the same size you are. I have asymmetry as well so my boobs are about 50cc difference so the doctor right away put in the gummy bears 400 in my right (smaller boob) and 350(bigger boob) and let me tell you those suckers were HUGE! TOTAL STRIPPER BOOBS. The doctor told me that if I were to go into VS they would probably size me at DD with those. So when we stepped out for a second I rummaged through the implant drawer to see if I could find a 300cc side I already had the 350cc to switch the 350 to the smaller boob and then put the 300 in the bigger size. I felt like it looked good looking down the doctor took some pictures and said that I was at about D now. When I got home and saw the pictures he took for me too look at I was still in shock these boobs looked so HUGE STILL. I think that if you are going submuscular than I would go with the 350 you lose a little size when going under the muscle. My doctor recommend I go above the muscle because it will be easier to fix my asymmetry so now I'm currently looking for a smaller more natural look because I wouldnt loose any side if mine were on top. I really think you would be happy with the 350 or 370 because of your extra height (like I said Im 5'4'' . I'm almost positive that you and I are trying to shoot for the same look of a natural looking C . I found this other realself profile and absolutely loved her boobs although she uses SALINE it will most likely look about the same. Not sure what style of profile you were going for I know with my I was looking for high profile silicone. Like I said this girl uses saline but I'm sure the difference wouldn't be that much and HERS LOOK AMAZING! Hope this helps you http://www.realself.com/review/san-diego-breast-augmentation-surgery-than-12-hours
350-370 if going submuscular** because of your height and you will lose a little bit of size so maybe the 370 would be 350 and 350 would turn out as 300
please excuse all the spelling errors, hopefully you go the gist of it, its late and I have a cold haha and couldnt find a delete or edit button to revise the original comment :) GOOD LUCK!
I'm really nervous that your doctor didn't tell you any of this! I'm excited you want this procedure, but ultimately you're not prepared and shame on your PS for not telling you any of this! This ALL should have been in his "speal" during your consultation. He should be telling EVERY patient he talks to about all the different options available! Please research! You can look up and ask any question on here! They have wonderful videos too!
I agree
Eithe suze woll look great, with 370 you won't look tacky you are tall I think they will look great! You have pretty boobies so they will be pretty regardless. Cups are so different on everyone. I was completely flat like 32a and got to 32dd which is a 34D with 450cc round high profile silicone. your Ps will go with what looks best. Just trust him! Good luck tomorrow!
*Either size will.....wow spell check didn't work sorry
GOD BLESS YOU!!! i am excited for see your pictures
I hope you found the perfect size.
What's your doctors name?
Have you showed your doctor that picture? He should be able to tell you about which size they are and what range of Cc's to get to accomplish that look. From what I'm hearing you PS isn't very helpful..have you looked around and consultated with others? And high profile, moderate, and low profile mean how far they stick out. You probably want low profile, because your picture you have, her boobs are out far from her body they just have nice cleavage, which is what a low profile will do. Do low profile but the bigger cc for sure!
Her boobs AREN'T out far. Typo my bad
My doctor never even mentioned profiles to me or what kind I want. All hes telling me is that they have 330cc or 370cc and I have to pick between the two the morning of my surgery. I know they're sientra/gummy bears but he never mentioned anything at all to me about different profiles.
There is other implants other then gummy bears too, did he let you know that? who is your doctor?
Yea but her chest seems narrow from her pic so with mods she might end up bring smaller than she wants to fit the width of the Implant. I think mod plus would be good. Provides cleavage, looks natural, not too wide, narrow, flat or torpedo
Very true! Low profile be too wide with your narrow chest! Thanks for looking out! Moderate would be a happy medium! Xoxo!
Yep. High profile might end up with a gap or too much projection.
Question: does your dr have a particular style outcome that he does? For example my ps specializes in "natural look" and that's what I wanted to I chose him. I'm in south fl and here a lot of women like big, round, a lot of projection. He said when he used to do surgery in the Maryland area women up there preferred more natural looks and 300cd was the avg size implant whereas down here it's more like 400+. The first doc I saw wanted to put 425 in me but I knew that would be too big. I'm happy with the size I went and if I went with the lower profile with the same diameter it would've been around 300cc which is what I was originally going to do.
This is going to sound like a really dumb question but I am totally new to all of this! I keep seeing ppl write "high profile, moderate profile and lower profile" - What does this mean?