it's official Dr Agustina Hilario Duran for Bbl Tt Ba..

Well let me start off by saying I'm 24 with two...

Well let me start off by saying I'm 24 with two beautiful daughter's. Even tho I'm still young I'm very sure I do not want any more children lol. Love them to pieces but no more. Any way after two kids I've been left with horrible stretch marks, saggy breast, and loose skin almost everywhere ugghh! I'm honestly tired of looking like this especially since I got pregnant at only nineteen and body went down hill from there. I will upload a pic of my body in a sec. I'm hoping I can get intouch with dra duran for breast lift (no implant) bazillion butt lift (with full upper body Lipo to shape hips and butt as well as a tummy tuck ( because I need that more then anything). Anyone with any advice? I sent her and a couple other doctors detailed emails but was wondering was there any other way?

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

it's official I'll be going to dr Agustina Hilario duran

So I just heard back from duran whom I emailed a couple days ago. She sent a quote and I am so geeked! Dr diaz also sent me a quote which is cheaper but I have had my heart set on duran for some months now. She has a bunch of amazingly great reviews so me and my best friends are setting our date for March 2 2015. I'm uploading my pre op pics. (Warning there discussing) but I'm excited I've been helping so many people for so long that it's finally time for me to do something for myself. I'm ready to get my youth back. Honestly this is a blessing for me. The way my stomach looks has always held me back. I don't really have to many self esteem issues but when it comes to my stomach I rather not show it to people. But any way I can't wait! I'm defiantly going to start preparing and working out

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

dr duran and dr diaz reply to my email

Here's dr duran and dr diaz reply to my email!

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your journey with us.

Congrats on choosing your doctor and setting your date. I know it's a while away, but it will fly by and it gives you a good amount of time to prepare and get everything in place. It's nice that you get to go with your friends too, for the support!

Please do keep us updated with your progress!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon