New Improved Me in the Making,, Dr Salama Future Doll :) - Miami, FL

Hellooooo Ladies, First let me start of by...

Hellooooo Ladies,

First let me start of by saying , this is my first time ever writing reviews and post. I wasnt sure if I wanted to write and review my experience but I know there are alot of women out there that look forward to seeing results and reviews and further more. Well I have done more than enough research on the BBL procedure for the past 4 yrs ( Yes I kno its a long time) but i wanted to be absolutly sure this is something I wanted to do. I am now 25yrs old turning 26 this sunday :) (yay!) No children at the moment and not married ( not yeeeetttttt ) but I decieded this would be the prefect timing right now for me that is. Now about choosing a doctor, my 1st choice of course was Dr Jimmerson in Atlanta,GA and at the time when I found him he was also 3kcheaper than what he is now :/ , didnt mind paying the extra but of course he also has a 1yr waiting list unless your paying all cash, soooo that was out of the question, so off now to a new search for a doctor, my fiance has been the MOST supportive and I am sooo happy for that, he actually was the one who done all the research on the doctor that I have chose which is Dr Salama in Aventura FL. I wanted someone that was the next best thing to DR Jimmerson and let me tell you, I have almost given up until I seen his work, so now im super excited and Im ready! Im scheduled to have surgery July 22, I have already put down my deposit and now currently just looking for a place to stay during our time there, I am flying in from Las Vegas so I will be an out of town patient, I have never been to florida so im excited about that as well, if you ladies have any suggestions about a nice place to stay during my visit plzzzz let me know , it you have any other questions for me feel free to ask, sometimes I forget to add things I wanted to share that doesnt seem important but may be important to you, I will be uploading pictures sometime this week or in the next few days. Thank you for reading and good luck to your journey :)

here are my before pictures

Just wanted to share my before photos with u ladies, Dr says he wants me to gain about 5-8more pounds but im not sure about that:/ im 5'1 155lbs but i carry most of my weight in my brest, im top heavy 36DD

Have to change my date :(

Hello ladies, if anyone is scheduled to have sx with Salama in the end of August or in Sept and would like a sooner date plz let me know, I need a little bit more time to get my finances together and I'm currently on the waiting list for another date, my original date is July 22
Miami Plastic Surgeon

good luck girl can't wait to see your results
Oh u have a nice shape ur gonna look amazing! Good luck...
Hi girl! My measurements are really close to yours: 5'1, 150lbs and a 36DD and he didn't tell me to gain weight! Weird lol we're probably built different I guess :) good luck!
I'm sure we're probably just built different like you stated, I carry most of my weight in my thighs and breast , but I did gain alil more weight just be on the safe side, I'm just ready to get this over with it's been a very long journey
It's so wonderful to have someone who actually supports you! ...You can't go wrong with Dr Salama! He's nothing short of amazing! :)
I kno im so excited and nervous all in one, this procedure is all i talk about and i kno my friends and family are sick of me already lol
That's so awesome that you feel comfortable enough to share it with them! The people in my in my life would NEVER support ANY type of cosmetic surgery, so I'm not saying anything until afterward! Lol! I kinda hinted to my mom and husband, and they seemed somewhat supportive, but they also didn't seem to take me too seriously... Lol!
I was an out of town patient as well hun. Hopefully my profile is helpful
Thanks! i've been reading soooooo many profiles lol i get distorted sometimes, just been trying to narrow down the important things i need to need to get done and know.
Welcome to RS and congratulations! That's great u have such wonderful support...he's a keeper doll! I wish u all the best! Look at bigbootytinywaste journal part 1 and 2 great info and u have the same PS!
Thank you so much! i will deff look into that.