New Doll!!!!

I'm excited about having my procedure done have...

I'm excited about having my procedure done have not penciled it in yet but looking forward to it .looking for answers on your experience with dra.Robles her work and results look very good can anyone help me how was your experience and were you pleased with your results. What should I expect with my stay in the recover hosiptal.what do I need to take with me to get prepared. What was your recovery time for bbl, tummy, waist can you help the new doll to be .

Good luck and be sure to get all you chores and errand ran before hand because you will not feel like it for awhile after.

Date reserved!!

Im excited my date is may 26.memorial day weekend here i come DR .I am a 40 yr old mother of three wanting a change,my weight has always fluctuated up and down.i have always kelp it together but you pretty much know when its time for a change.well that time is now im very excited about my journey to the dominican.i look forward to being a Dr.ROBLES BARBIE!!!.i will be staying at virgina's recovery house.i will keep you all posted in the coming days.......Barbie to be!!

thanks for that i plan on doing that thank goodness my kids will be out of school for summer so that will help a little i guess.

vitamedica

has anyone heard of the recovery kit by vitamedica.if so can i get some more info on them do they work and what was your experience .also i got a couple of garments myself you should try the Ardyss leggins and the comfort bra .if you want to get a good quality garment they do not roll on the legs and they last.just wash and hang dry i fell in love with the comfort bra and the leg gins the BOMB!!!!!!!the website is Ardysslife.com/customfitt3.i also recommend the red le vive lady's the red levive is about that life NATURAL!!!!!!

Realself addiction!!!

I think I'm addicted to realself and finding out knew things all the time.so I just want to update since I last checked in I actually had a chance to connect with one of the young lady's who has had her surgery with dra.robles.some of the questions I asked was how was her over all experience in the DR.how was her experience with Laura and dr.robles ,also she shared about her recovery and her overall experience .....andddd AWESOME !!!!!!she said that dr.robles cares about your health first what you can't get on this go round you will have to come back and do it again.her results were natural and she is really enjoying being a ROBLES BARBIE.....WHY did I choose dra.robles I picked her because of her work and did plenty of research myself that she is board certified so lady's always check that status before you start to to get to addicted to this site. I'm scuduled for May 26,2014 I have prayed that The Lord will keep his Hands apon my on this journey not only for myself but for the ones that are having surgery in morning ,who had surgery today LET YOUR HEALING ANGELS SURROUND EACH AND EVERY ONE .IN JESUS NAME AMEN...MAY YOU HAVE A SPEDY HEALTHY RECOVERY.WELL IM EXCITED CANT WAIT MY DAY WILL BE HERE BEFORE YOU KNOW IT. Soo I say have a good evening going to check out some more realself that is my homework every night lol .PEACE WORLD!!

Quality garments

So im sure that I will need other garments so I was checking out this site ordered and got my things back in three days and the quality of the garment is great so if you need to get another or just need to take a couple of things with you I will share the site it is Ardysslife.com/customfitt3. See you all on the other side of flat!!!

26 more days!!!!!!!

So it been a super journey getting here I have only 26 more days it's kind of bitter sweet I'm sitting here thinking I'm really going to miss my kids and I'm sure that they will miss me also yea right when they have DADDY TO TURN UP WITH ...turn down for what!!!!lol we'll I'm very excited still reviewing all of the real self post on dr.robles for the two thousandth time lol .my blood work looks good hemoglobin is 13.2 so all is well here so until next time count down time.

4 more day's

Hello robles barbie's just wanted to up date really quick vi been waiting ,waiting ,waiting for this week and now count down only four more days I'm excited I'm soo ready.talk to you guys when I touch down.is anyone else traveling Sunday May 25,2014.