Forty and Overdue

I just want everyone to know how wonderful Dr...

I just want everyone to know how wonderful Dr Salama and his staff are. I was scheduled for surgery last month with another surgeon who suddenly passes away. I contacted Dr Salama’s office explained the situation to them and immediately I felt their sympathy for me. I interacted with Nancy and Cynthia who are Dr Salama’s coordinators, they are great. Nancy 4immediately found a solution for me to have my surgery, I am so thankful for that. The front office staff is also polite and professional. During my consultation with Dr Salama I felt comfortable and assured that I would receive the results I want. He answered all of my question and explained everything in details to me. He seems to be warm, caring and dedicated in assuring that his patients are happy with their results.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Congrats and good luck
Good luck!
Glad you were able to get set up with Dr. Salama! I've heard nothing but good thing about him and his staff! Good luck!
Welcome to RS and congratulations!
You wont regret it!
Congrats!
Welcome to RS! You're in good hands I've seem a lot of his work on this site and he's wonderful I'm glad his staff and himself made you feel comfortable making your decision less complicated TREAT YOURSELF there's nothing wrong with looking FIERCE AT FORTY girlie : ) good luck and best of wishes!!!!