Deposit Paid, Flight Paid, Hotel Booked' Dr. Ortega and Miami here we come

Real Self has got me on the bandwagon yet again, ...

real Self has got me on the bandwagon yet again, and I am not complaining. I am planning to head out from my comfort zone of southern NJ to Houston TX, LOL Maybe I'll See Beyonce' I have secured my quote. I used my tax refund to buy a car' No regrets there. Right now I'm working on my credit in hopes that I can save some $$ and have Care credit help. Dr. C' has recommended that I gain 15-20 lbs, wow I'm already 214 however I've had 2 T T's there for my areas with excess skin and fat is mostly my back and arms. I really do have work to do with trying to gain weight. I just wanted to add something to the board the members of rs have been good to me. Late dolls!

Changed Dr's I am making this some what a mini family vacation

Hello RS family, It's about that time! I'm a 42 year old mother of 5,trying to re-light my social fire. Two of my kids and I are doing this together, lol the dad will find out when we land ! I found a great price on airfare by going through Triple A vacations, finding the lowest fare then going to the airline site directly round trip direct fights times 3 for $702 after all I need all of my dividend points lol. I mainly want to thank the members and team here on RS for helping me find out all I need for my sx experience, I have not told anyone because I am surrounded by broke haters' but I am happy that I have you ladies on RS, I welcome any advice or questions I tried to select a nice hotel
that would be comfortable for both my self and the kids' that was as hard as finding airfare! lol
does anyone know if the massage ladies come to your hotel if I am near the airport or will I have to journey back to the Dr's office? Also can anyone recommend a reasonable priced companion that may be able to assist me for a few days, no sleeping over necessary. I will be posting pictures of my rolling downhill ass a little later. Thanks for all of you ladies assistance!!!

Feeling like my quote is too high

Hello, RS sisters, my sx is less than two weeks away and I am feeling like my quote is a bit high compared to other prices that I am seeing across the board for Miami Dr's. I was quoted $6400 for 16 area's of liposuction, bbl, one garment, 2 massages which I had to practically argue to get. Now my Dr. Is running a promotion of $5999 for bbl, liposuction and 5 day rh stay and transportation included Also an another factor is that recent emails from Vivian for bbl reflect a price of $4500 My date is May 28, and I feel that I may have to reconsider my sx if my Dr's doesn't reduce my price. I will still go to Miami my kids are so excited however I am not going to lose sleep if this is meant for me than they will work with me to make this sx happen

My ass needs a refill! lol

I wanted to post a picture of what I have now,a deflation button with no hips I am hoping that my Dr' reduces my price so that I can cross over, if not I will have to seek other options, wish me luck guys.

My Sx may not happen

Soo I just got off the phone with Vivian regarding my request for a reduction of my quote, as far as the $4500 bbl, I was told that, that price is only for local patients' oh okay what's the difference between patients? I don't understand okay then what about the current promotion posted on RS $5999 bbl with 5 days rh? I was told the only difference is $495 so in Miami a rh for 5 days and a nurse and transportation is only $495 I find absolutely, unbelievable either way $500 off my quote would help if offered I waited all day for a response to my email and I get a quick call advising that she will call me in the morning, sometimes I feel like I'm dealing with Jessica at vanity smh. Truth be told I'm not going to stress this sx if it's meant for me they will work it out at least $1000 less, if not I will go to Miami and spend money on male prostitutes!lol I'm joking again I'm

Cont.

Not going to stress, let's see what happens in tomorrow's conversation. There are other doctors as well as other patients. All I want is a fair price and a honest response.

I need an Ass refill

Here is the wrap around scar from Dr. Campos, he tried to lift and fill I'm sure back I 2010, as you can see the filling has left long ago lol. Still on for 43 with 5 kids, I just want more projection lol lots more but dammit if I'm paying$6th for it I guess I'll have to wait until the summer frenzy subsides I will go in the winter if I have to in order to get a reasonable price.

pic taken this morning

$6k, lol these phones really are not that smart.

I need to get my Hemoglobin Way up! shuvks

Seems like my sx is a go for the 28th if I can do my part and get my Hemoglobin/Iron up. I have been reading RS and I am taking prescribed iron 325 mgs 3x Per Day plus 1 mega blood vitamin daily along with 1000 mgs of vitamin C daily I'm eating baked beans occasionally yuck I tried liver it just felt nasty in my mouth also yuck couldn't do the liver. My current level Is in the 10. Area I need a safe yet aggressive approach. I plan to see my pcp for iron shots maybe that will help. Any suggestions anyone? Thanks in advance.

Only 7 more days until my SX

I just received my order of lipo foam it's not exactly what I was expecting for $37. I am feeling slightly anxious because my labs show that my hemo was 9.6 on May 8th I have been over dosing on iron pills vitamin C and taking mega blood vitamins 2x a day. And to make things worse my monthly cycle came 6 days early, shucks so not only do I get any pre trip sex now I have to deal with an even lower hemo level, I have to take another set of labs for Dr Ortega tomorrow before I depart next Tuesday. At this point, all I can say is, My kids and I say is my kids and I are going on a trip, if my sx, is meant to be only God will give me the levels I need to get it done if not, oh well ....until next week.
Miami Plastic Surgeon