Deposit Paid, Flight Paid, Hotel Booked' Dr. Ortega and Miami here we come

Real Self has got me on the bandwagon yet again, ...

real Self has got me on the bandwagon yet again, and I am not complaining. I am planning to head out from my comfort zone of southern NJ to Houston TX, LOL Maybe I'll See Beyonce' I have secured my quote. I used my tax refund to buy a car' No regrets there. Right now I'm working on my credit in hopes that I can save some $$ and have Care credit help. Dr. C' has recommended that I gain 15-20 lbs, wow I'm already 214 however I've had 2 T T's there for my areas with excess skin and fat is mostly my back and arms. I really do have work to do with trying to gain weight. I just wanted to add something to the board the members of rs have been good to me. Late dolls!

I've seen Dr Cortes work... He's good.. I look forward to seeing ur results
Congrats! I seen that you had a bbl before, could you post some pics of post 1st bbl please
Hi cutie, I will have to boot up my I pad and try and find some pictures my bbl,was ruined by the tummy tuck which started to open up and got infected yuck! Back in 2010 bbl's were not as popular.

Changed Dr's I am making this some what a mini family vacation

Hello RS family, It's about that time! I'm a 42 year old mother of 5,trying to re-light my social fire. Two of my kids and I are doing this together, lol the dad will find out when we land ! I found a great price on airfare by going through Triple A vacations, finding the lowest fare then going to the airline site directly round trip direct fights times 3 for $702 after all I need all of my dividend points lol. I mainly want to thank the members and team here on RS for helping me find out all I need for my sx experience, I have not told anyone because I am surrounded by broke haters' but I am happy that I have you ladies on RS, I welcome any advice or questions I tried to select a nice hotel
that would be comfortable for both my self and the kids' that was as hard as finding airfare! lol
does anyone know if the massage ladies come to your hotel if I am near the airport or will I have to journey back to the Dr's office? Also can anyone recommend a reasonable priced companion that may be able to assist me for a few days, no sleeping over necessary. I will be posting pictures of my rolling downhill ass a little later. Thanks for all of you ladies assistance!!!

Try Mariam she is 150 for 5 massages. I have her info posted on my blog. Try airbnb.com, flipkey.com, or booking.com for a place to stay. Since u all are related sharing beds shouldn't be a problem. EuroSuites are nice & inexpensive!
Yay! How cool is that to do it together! Good luck! Keep us updated...
Hey Bubley, Thanks for checking out my post, I am trying hard to gather my supplies yet still be able to carry on my suitcase, I am a minimalist however when traveling with the kids I have to make sure not to buying stuff over again.

Feeling like my quote is too high

Hello, RS sisters, my sx is less than two weeks away and I am feeling like my quote is a bit high compared to other prices that I am seeing across the board for Miami Dr's. I was quoted $6400 for 16 area's of liposuction, bbl, one garment, 2 massages which I had to practically argue to get. Now my Dr. Is running a promotion of $5999 for bbl, liposuction and 5 day rh stay and transportation included Also an another factor is that recent emails from Vivian for bbl reflect a price of $4500 My date is May 28, and I feel that I may have to reconsider my sx if my Dr's doesn't reduce my price. I will still go to Miami my kids are so excited however I am not going to lose sleep if this is meant for me than they will work with me to make this sx happen

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

My ass needs a refill! lol

I wanted to post a picture of what I have now,a deflation button with no hips I am hoping that my Dr' reduces my price so that I can cross over, if not I will have to seek other options, wish me luck guys.

Girl, u already have a nice butt...I don't think u need so many areas of lipo.. Your results are going to be huge..!! :-) Good luck with everything..!!
Hey Boris, How are you doing? Thanks for the compliment, I have been thinking deeply on the procedure mainly because I have a husband even though we live apart I just bought a Kool new car lol and I am doing well In school, I still will be going to Miami I want my kids to have a real vacation however the sx... Vivian still has not called in response to my email. We will see Boris we will see.
Great news that all is ready to go! I think your price is higher because of the 16 areas. I have the $4999 package and I get 12 areas of lipo but I booked this back in January. The price in Vivian's emails is 8 areas and bbl. It doesn't include anything else, is what I was told. If you decreased the number of lipo spots, I'm sure they will go down. It looks from your pic, you have a nice bubble butt already and probably don't need so may lipo spots :) Good luck with negotiating a price and with your sx!

My Sx may not happen

Soo I just got off the phone with Vivian regarding my request for a reduction of my quote, as far as the $4500 bbl, I was told that, that price is only for local patients' oh okay what's the difference between patients? I don't understand okay then what about the current promotion posted on RS $5999 bbl with 5 days rh? I was told the only difference is $495 so in Miami a rh for 5 days and a nurse and transportation is only $495 I find absolutely, unbelievable either way $500 off my quote would help if offered I waited all day for a response to my email and I get a quick call advising that she will call me in the morning, sometimes I feel like I'm dealing with Jessica at vanity smh. Truth be told I'm not going to stress this sx if it's meant for me they will work it out at least $1000 less, if not I will go to Miami and spend money on male prostitutes!lol I'm joking again I'm

Cont.

Not going to stress, let's see what happens in tomorrow's conversation. There are other doctors as well as other patients. All I want is a fair price and a honest response.

Have you thought about yily or duran?
Hi Getting bkright, I had considered the Dr. I was not getting any responses to my emails and since I don't speak Spanish unless I had someone with me I would be scared crapless' lol I really want Cortez I would just have to save some more, lol lot's more. Thanks for checking out my blog.

I need an Ass refill

Here is the wrap around scar from Dr. Campos, he tried to lift and fill I'm sure back I 2010, as you can see the filling has left long ago lol. Still on for 43 with 5 kids, I just want more projection lol lots more but dammit if I'm paying$6th for it I guess I'll have to wait until the summer frenzy subsides I will go in the winter if I have to in order to get a reasonable price.

pic taken this morning

$6k, lol these phones really are not that smart.

Yw im going to the n three days yayyy me. But just a heads up my sx buddy n i are going back n march if you wanna join us!? I will keep up w you bolg! Good luck
Hey Getting Bk' I was just reading up on Baez' I posted more pictures of myself this morning and I know that for 6k I Could Probably Get New Implants And A New ass!lol I will also follow your blog. Which Dr. are you both going to in DR?

I need to get my Hemoglobin Way up! shuvks

Seems like my sx is a go for the 28th if I can do my part and get my Hemoglobin/Iron up. I have been reading RS and I am taking prescribed iron 325 mgs 3x Per Day plus 1 mega blood vitamin daily along with 1000 mgs of vitamin C daily I'm eating baked beans occasionally yuck I tried liver it just felt nasty in my mouth also yuck couldn't do the liver. My current level Is in the 10. Area I need a safe yet aggressive approach. I plan to see my pcp for iron shots maybe that will help. Any suggestions anyone? Thanks in advance.

that's great news... I have some info about iron supplements on my review. It's direct from Vivian.

Only 7 more days until my SX

I just received my order of lipo foam it's not exactly what I was expecting for $37. I am feeling slightly anxious because my labs show that my hemo was 9.6 on May 8th I have been over dosing on iron pills vitamin C and taking mega blood vitamins 2x a day. And to make things worse my monthly cycle came 6 days early, shucks so not only do I get any pre trip sex now I have to deal with an even lower hemo level, I have to take another set of labs for Dr Ortega tomorrow before I depart next Tuesday. At this point, all I can say is, My kids and I say is my kids and I are going on a trip, if my sx, is meant to be only God will give me the levels I need to get it done if not, oh well ....until next week.

Gd luck
Were u able to have surgery? Hope ur ok
Girl I have hope for you.....you'll come out with a bang .....your ass is fat btw....I with mines looked projected laying down...lol
Miami Plastic Surgeon