BBL....25 Years Old with Kids :) Time to Improve for Me! - Miami, FL

Well I'm 25 and I want to improve my body, like...

Well I'm 25 and I want to improve my body, like most of us on here. I saw Dr. Salama's Work and was amazed by his it! Who wouldn't want to have a shape like that. He sure knows what he is doing :) Ive been saving for a while and just cant wait to get this done! My appt. is booked for July. I just hope I get that bottle shape everyone dreams of. I believe I'll be in good hands and the doctor will exceed my expectations. We can only hope and pray right? lol. Ill post pics of me before and my wish pics too. Right now Im trying to figure out what hotel I should stay at so if any of you ladies have any ideas let me know! Hope to hear from you soon :)
Hi, did they give you 3 months to wait because I was wondering if I could get mine done like next month?
Hey BlackBeauty2014! No they didn't give me 3 months. July was just more convenient for me and they luckily had a cancellation :) Are you going with Dr Salama as well?
Oh okay. I don't know yet. I'm considering Salama or Ortega.

Im trying to change my date to an earlier one in July.....

So I originally set my date to July 15th but I want something maybe the first week of July if possible. If anyone is interested in trading please let me know. Thanx :)

Waist Training?

Hey Girls! So my surgery is in almost 2 months. Still hoping to get something sooner but all I can do is keep my fingers crossed. Im trying to prepare for the big day and I had a question to any of you ladies that have done waist training, should u start waist training before surgery? Not only so your body can get used to it but so it may be a little bit easier to shape the body and let Dr. Salama do his wonders lol. Anyways if any of my RS Sisters have done this please let me know. And also if you have any suggestions on where i can purchase the perfect one and how many times it should be worn! Thanks loves

29 days and counting

So my Sx is a month away. Im excited more than anything. I just barely started taking the Vitamin C and I still have to go buy the Iron. I haven't really bought any of the supplies im going to need so I need to get on that ASAP. Anyways here are a few pictures of what I look like now. I hope to have an hour glass shape with a big ol booty once the procedure is done (like every girls dream lol). The doctor told me to gain 15-20 pounds for the surgery and so far Ive gained 10.... I feel really yucky cause I always watch what I eat and now im eating whatever. I have a month to gain atleast 5 more pounds cause 10 more pounds is just too much. Anyways is anyone else's surgery in July? And does anyone have a list of items you ladies needed while on this trip. Please let me know. Thank you so much!!! :D
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I've had a great experience with Dr Salama and his staff! He is an absolutely amazing doctor and I would recommend him to all my family and friends. He is very professional and delivered to all my expectations. From the moment I booked my appointment and spoke to Cynthia, she was so sweet and helped me with my very first questions to the moment I walked into the office for my first consult everyone was very nice and welcoming. Nomie made me feel very comfortable on my consult and I felt more at ease for my SX the following day. On the day of surgery everything went by pretty quick, but Dr Salama was very nice and patient and he answered all my questions. After surgery everything went great, of course I had my up and down days but who wont after surgery. I would call the office and speak to Nomie and she was always able to get on the phone and reassure me and let me know what to do to feel better. I did have a little scare a few days ago because my friend said she thought she had seen some puss so I called Dr Salama, it was on a Sunday and he literally called me back one minute later, told me to send him some pictures and he eased my mind and that everything was ok, Thank God! Also all my massage appointments have been really good too. My first one was super painful because I forgot to take my pain meds but my message therapist Eileen was great, she tried her best to make it as comfortable as possible. I wish I could take her back with me to Phoenix, she is so amazing and overall and awesome person. So in total if anyone is looking for a bigger butt and coke bottle body, you should definitely go with Dr S! He is an artist and I am really happy with my results. Thank you Dr. Salama and staff for making this such a wonderful experience.