23yrs Old and Destine to Be a Salama Doll

Okay..so I'm very new to this site..well not...

Okay..so I'm very new to this site..well not necessarily new because I've been "lurking" on this site for about a year and a half or so, but I'm a new member. I'm about 5'6 and a half and right now I weigh 172 (which isn't normal for me) I usually weigh about 157-162 but due to the cold weather and bad eating habits I gained about 15 pounds...YUCK! I'm bi-racial and I always had a nice body..thick muscular legs, nice stomach and hips but never a booty!! I always used to tell my friends that I was false advertisement because if you would see me from the front you would think I had a donk....but its as flat as a pancake lol. I've ALWAYS been self-conscious of my butt. So I'm ready to have the booty I want and be confident. So after a long process of looking at reviews and doctors I decided to go for it. I initially put down my deposit and was going to do my surgery with Dr. Jimerson aka Dr. J Curves...but I decided he was wayyyy too expensive and I'm not looking for a big ol' dump truck booty lol.. don't get me wrong I want it juicy, but at the same time I want it to look natural. So the other doctors I happened to love were Salama and Duran. Duran is cheaper, however I'm scared to death to have surgery out of the country..especially being that the health and safety standards are completely different than the U.S. I know she's a great Doctor and I would probably end up fine, I just didn't want to take the risk. So last but definitely not least SALAMAAAAAA. I first scheduled my date for June 30th 2014, but with school and work I just, today called and pushed it back. I wanted a date towards the middle/end of December (Dec 16-22) but got stuck with January 8th..I'm not really excited about it! I was actually hoping someone will cancel. So if your willing to switch let me know. It doesn't seem like much of a difference but I work and I'm in nursing school so it really matters to me lol. I'm not sure of my measurements so I will have to check that out.

Good luck! Was wondering if you gave your date to anyone?
Good luck on your journey!! I'm going to HASAN in June!!!