50 ...still Raising Three Grand Kids.

I am hoping to find a way to afford it...I have...

I am hoping to find a way to afford it...I have around 5000. But would like to find a doc.that would consider payment plan.i live by Sacramento. ..so desperate thought about causing a rash as so kaiser would help baggy in sac...I had the gastro...l 135 pounds I have loosened by my back I've known my hands around my belly and under my arms did not tell me that Justin asked why I miss you very miserable looking at myself in the mirror and desperate trying to find a way to finances but again I am reason 3 grandkids so I have to be linked to medical and I'mmiserable with the way that I look under the clothing also I have a little lady actually getting drainO out in the cold desperation to get closer to assist us with taking away this week now skin

help....

I wrote that on voice text....I am begging for help in my area ...I have loose skin due to weight lost...I hate my body...thinking of going as far as making rashes so mabey insurance will cover the tummy at least....how do I get help with a down payment.
Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us!

Below is a link to a list of Body Lift surgeons in Sacramento. Hopefully you can get in contact and see what their prices/payment plans are like. Are you only looking in Sacramento?

So, you had a gastric bypass and lost 135lbs? That's amazing, well done! Please do keep us updated with your progress!

Sacramento Body Lift Surgeons