Chest Acne Problems .

I've been dealing with chest acne since I was I'm...

I've been dealing with chest acne since I was I'm 8th grade . I'm now headed into my senior year of high school still with the same chest problems . I've never really payed any mind I it until now when these things effect the way I present myself . I can't wear shirts or dresses that expose the upper region of my chest because of this acne problem . I use to always pick at it and that caused darkness in the region . I thought that there were more like pimples -once you get them cleared they go away . But I regret thinking like that now . But I want to find a way to relive my chest acne before prom of next year hopefully the community has some ideas I share :)

Blackhead/acne are caused because of clogged hair follicles. When a clog or plug develops in the opening of hair follicles in your skin turns into a blackhead/white head. The cause of Blackhead/whitehead or acne to understand the treatment, as this can be caused due to producing too much body oil by the body, build up of the propioni bacterium acnes on the skin, not proper shedding of dead skin cells, undergoing hormonal changes that cause an increase in oil production during the teen years, during menstruation, or while taking birth control pills, and also due to taking certain drugs, such as corticosteroids, lithium, or androgens. One can use salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, and resorcinol, which works by killing bacteria, drying excess oil, and forcing the skin to shed dead skin cells. In addition to reduce the marks and fill the spots you can use, Beta Val cream, and Retino A cream. If you wish you can buy this product at many of the online pharmacy stores, like drugsdropship24 or topdrugmart etc.
Welcome :)

Have you ever seen your doctor about your chest acne? Acne can be triggered by so many different factors both internal (food and drinks) and external (clothing, skin care products) and to find the root cause you will need try some different things to see if you can find the trigger - basically a process of elimination.

Food - Spicy foods and dairy are known culprits - keep a food journal
Clothing -try more breathable loose clothing (bamboo - cotton)  and with chest acne it is important to keep your bras clean - so wash regularly.
Exercise - Wear breathable workout clothes and always shower after exercise or sweating.
Body care products - Stick to organic natural products that don't contain harsh chemicals and perfumes or dyes.
Laundry - try switching detergents and dryer sheets

Try a homemade remedy - Apple Cider Vinegar toner - and use after your shower:

Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar (preferably organic)
  • 1/2 cup of water (preferably bottled, but tap is fine)
  • Glass container for the toner
How to make:
  1. Clean and sterilize a glass bottle for storing the toner.
  2. Using a funnel, pour 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar and 1/2 cup of water into your glass container.
  3. Shake to mix well.
  4. Apply toner to skin with a cotton ball. Shake well before each use.
  5. Store in a cool, dry, dark place.

Good luck and keep us posted!