44 Year Old Mom of 2 Mini Tummy Tuck With Lipo

I'm both excited and apprehensive, have not had...

I'm both excited and apprehensive, have not had the surgery yet. I'm wondering about compression garments, recovery time, what the outcome will be. . . So many things. Having had 2 c-sections, and a double mastectomy with reconstruction, I feel ready for the pain, and really hope for a speedy recovery.

The garment is provided by your doc so ask them when you in for your consult. I had Lipo in multiple areas so I had a leotard like top plus a thigh compression piece like shorts that came up & over the other garment to just below my boobs. Uncomfortable but well worth it. The Lipo takes longer to heal from (at least for me, I had bruising & soreness from that much longer than the tummy tuck). The pain is only the first few days then its more soreness but still not nearly as bad as healing from a c-section. I've had 3 c-sections with the 1st one, my incision re-opened due to infection, worst pain ever. If you've managed c's & a mastectomy, you can totally handle this easily! Be ready for immediate results from the mini tt hut be patient for results from the Lipo. Are you doing traditional Lipo or smartlipo?
I think it is traditional. My consult is on Monday, so I've got to prep a list of questions. What type did you have?
smartlipo
Smart lipo mini tummy tuck
Recovery was 2,weeks and the garment was uncomfortable but it was well worth it
What type and style of garment did you use?