Adam Terrella -Lone Tree, CO

I like to keep my costs down around $1000 per...

I like to keep my costs down around $1000 per quarter of the year for both filler and botox (I'm 58 and spent too much time in the sun when I was younger). He figures out what he can provide (with discounts whenever possible) and gives me a very reasonable price to meet my desired outcome. I am very happy with his care, I strongly recommend him to anyone interested in fillers and/or Botox. He does a great job and always gives me the best value for my money.
Adam Terrella

Dr. Adam Terrella is an excellent plastic surgeon who just happens to provide filler and botox service as well. Dr. Terrella is easy to talk to, friendly, and considerate. He really seems to care about his patients. He always makes sure my facial area is nice and cold before doing any injections and has a gentle hand. My bruising in injection areas is always minimal. I love my results and I get the treatment I want and can afford near my home in Highlands Ranch.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the botox community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.
Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the botox community.