32,3 Kids, Size 36 F Est. Reduction 36D - Columbia, MO

I have always been large breasted even in high...

I have always been large breasted even in high school, the smallest I can remember was a 34DD. I looked into having this done before children and decided it was best to wait because I was wanting to breast feed. I am now the proud parent of 3 beautiful girls and ready to take on this journey. I am very excited and very nervous as well, I have never had any surgery ever so this is new to me. I have a lot of neck and upper back problems and I am a cosmetologist who has her arms up all day.

1 day before pre-op

Beginning to get very nervous, I am having my preop appt. tomorrow and surgery on Monday. I'm very excited but also am wondering is this the right decision.

Welcome to the community.  Thinking about you today and hope you are well.  Check in and let us know how you are doing.

On the other side finally!:)

I got home about 3 hrs. ago, and so glad everything is done and over. Not really in any pain at all . I got to the surgery center at 9:00,checked in and got I.V.s in around 10:15 and headed back to the OR at 11:00. Was out pretty quickly and it was over before I knew it. I finally came to about an hour after in the recovery room which was around 2. Dr.Puckett was great. I have a follow up tomorrow morning. As far as being nervous beforehand, you should not be it really isn't so bad. I was terrified something was gonna go wrong but it went smooth and not in much pain at all. If your contemplating doing this procedure, do it was worth it. This was also my very first surgery.

One day post

Feeling pretty good today. Took 2 pain pills and was able to take ibuprofen this afternoon. I think the anesthesia is beginning to wear off I am having hot flashes Nausea and dizziness a couple of times. The cloud is starting to lift and I feel more with it. I got put in a surgical bra today, and doc says everything looks good and healthy!

Glad to hear you are doing well - so am I :) But I do find that I am more swollen tonight - my bandeau is way tighter. Also my stomach is so bloated - drinking lots and lots of water, may have to do a laxative, anyways... Again, glad to know we are both doing well :)

Photos

Photos

4 days post

Got out for a bit today and did some walking. Was a great day. Beginning to get a little itchy underneath today. Can't wait for the swelling to go down more.

that is great. the best thing now is to get off pain meds, take bromelain between meals for the swelling and if itchiness is an issue, just take a daily anti allergy pill to damp it down.
I am off pain meds. since day 2. Wasn't aware what brome lain is physician never said anything about it.
they won't, it is not part of their pay off from the pharmeceutical industry! it is a natural product from a health food shop and hundreds of women on this site have found it miraculous. i was deeply skeptical until i tried it,

4 weeks.. Very happy!

Well it's been 4 weeks today, and I am soo happy and thankful I did this. It's a slow healing process when you try and do everything your not supposed to, but way worth the wait. I had my stitches out last week and in 2 weeks I will go back for a check up. I still have on the paper tape for extra protection til week 6.

Such a Great Result ! I'm sure you will be Happy and seem to be like the Rest of us Healing - Day By Day - it really DOES get BETTER ! :-)
You look great!!! I am having surgery later today, it is great to read happy stories right now! :-)
Good luck today!:) you won't regret it!
Dr Charles Puckett