Pockets of Fat on Love Handles and Inner Thighs - Definitley Not Worth the 1000's!

Vaser lipo is An absolute waste of time, i am of...

Vaser lipo is An absolute waste of time, i am of normal weight but had pockets of fat on the love handle area and inner thighs. I paid 3100 in sterling for the two areas, went for the surgery, was extremely painful and was uncomfortable for the next week or so.

My surgery, before the operation were phoning me alot asking if i was ok and do i have any questions and after NOTHING. I had one phonecall offering for me to come and see the nurse.

It took 4 weeks for the swelling to go down and even now nearly 6 weeks later i think its still swollen, sometimes it is painful, like a deep bruise of something. Ive kind of gone numb in my sides and feel burning sensations sometimes, hopefully this is just the tissue inside healing. Scarring is minimul but the bruising was horrendous on the inner thigh, very painful!

Overall a total waste of money, i measure the same as i did before and for 4 weeks of been 2 inches bigger cos of the swelling, thankfully it went down but it wasnt nice for those weeks! You can do this dieting, as the result is so little.

I would advise to go for the traditional lipo, i was still unable to do much 2-3 weeks later so the downtime with the two seem to be the same regardless of what they say!!!

Surgicare

Lots of phoning before and after NOTHING. Bigged it up and the results were minimul.