Inspiration - United Kingdom, GB

My experience was relaxed but very well informed ....

My experience was relaxed but very well informed . No pain, and excellent aftercare.
Being a Type 1 Diabetic, I was far happier not having to be asleep during the process. All staff present were professional and work as a team . I was awake but relaxed . The level of care was first class . I would recommend Dominic to anyone considering Quick lift. He took loads of before and after photos and gave me the correct medications for my pre and post op care.
London Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dominic is both passionate and professional. He talked me through every stage of the procedure and did a personally tailored operation , designed to achieve maximum results whilst still looking natural.

Thank you for reviewing your experience with me Sheri, I know you carefully considered a variety of options and surgeons before selecting your procedure and with this in mind, I would like to sincerely thank you for trusting me as your surgeon. I am so glad your experience at the Chilston Clinic exceeded all of your expectations and you are enjoying the results of your procedure. You have had, in my opinion, had a lovely result. Kind regards Dominic

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Breast Augmentation community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Breast Augmentation community.