Positive Person! -United Kingdom, Plymouth

United Kingdom Plastic Surgeon

Research online. I had a boob job in 2010 and I never regretted having it done! James was really friendly and made the visits/check ups really pleasant. I would highly recommend him to anyone wanting any surgical procedure. He made sure to see me a few times after the surgery to check how things were going and he always got back to me if I contacted him with a question. Don't review him until you have had a few months to settle after surgery. Trust me, because he does great work! I'm very happy with the end result and would never look back. Experiences depend of each persons body and mind set. I think James is a lovely guy and he really did an amazing job.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.