Vaser Liposuction on Jowl Double Chin and Lower Cheek Area - United Kingdom, GB

I decided to get my lower cheek area double chin...

I decided to get my lower cheek area double chin and jowls defined as I have always had stubborn baby fat in these areas. Over all I have a perfect figure size 8, I didn't want to excerise and loose over all weight so After months Of research I decided to go for vaser liposuction. It's been 1 day since the procedure, obviously I dont see any difference yet but the procedure it self was excellent, pain free, and job done in 30 minutes. The only pain I did feel was when I was injected with numbing liquid but it was like a rough massage for less then 5 minutes. ( it was more uncomfortable then painful) After that there was no pain at all. I was given anti biotics and pain killers to take home with me and also a compressing garment to wear for 2 days. Its been 1 day since my procedure and i look a little swollen and i have little brusing but its ok. I went for a follow up today and had the nurse drain some of the left over numbing liquid and also she massaged the area and replaced my plasters that i had on the incisions. I have been told I will see results gradually in the next few weeks but my complete results will show in 3 months. I am very positive I will see results as I saw my fat get sucked out!! It was such a pleasant experience and I recommend it to anyone who want to get small areas contoured!

I will re post in a few weeks and give updates. !
Congrats, can't wait to see your final results! Glad everything went well aside from the painful numbing injections, those always hurt so much! How are you feeling today? Are you taking progress photos?
Hi Eva g, I feel ok but not well enough to go back to work, I was expecting to take 2 days off but looks like I will have to take off another week as swelling and bruising is very visible. Yes I am keeping progress pics! :)
Take good care, glad you took some extra time for yourself. Are you willing to share your photos in your review?
Dr Katrina At ef medi spa Kennsington London

My doctor was great . Very straight forward and calm. She did a great job.