Vaser Liposuction on Jowl Double Chin and Lower Cheek Area - United Kingdom, GB

I decided to get my lower cheek area double chin...

I decided to get my lower cheek area double chin and jowls defined as I have always had stubborn baby fat in these areas. Over all I have a perfect figure size 8, I didn't want to excerise and loose over all weight so After months Of research I decided to go for vaser liposuction. It's been 1 day since the procedure, obviously I dont see any difference yet but the procedure it self was excellent, pain free, and job done in 30 minutes. The only pain I did feel was when I was injected with numbing liquid but it was like a rough massage for less then 5 minutes. ( it was more uncomfortable then painful) After that there was no pain at all. I was given anti biotics and pain killers to take home with me and also a compressing garment to wear for 2 days. Its been 1 day since my procedure and i look a little swollen and i have little brusing but its ok. I went for a follow up today and had the nurse drain some of the left over numbing liquid and also she massaged the area and replaced my plasters that i had on the incisions. I have been told I will see results gradually in the next few weeks but my complete results will show in 3 months. I am very positive I will see results as I saw my fat get sucked out!! It was such a pleasant experience and I recommend it to anyone who want to get small areas contoured!

I will re post in a few weeks and give updates. !
Dr Katrina At ef medi spa Kennsington London

My doctor was great . Very straight forward and calm. She did a great job.