I Feel Like a New Woman! - United Kingdom, GB

I had my TT on 1st of nov here in cleethorpes uk...

I had my TT on 1st of nov here in cleethorpes uk and up untill now i didn't feel the need to share as have just got on with it. But now i need to let any one who is thinking of doing the same to go for it . my baggy belly made me so unhappy for over 20yrs and now it's gone i am over the moon !! Yes its uncomfortable but that has to be expected and thats what pain relief is for . I spent 3 nights in hospital and was sent home after having both drains removed and have been resting up since, going a little stir crazy but have movies, books and Jeremy kyle . Not sure if it's going to change my life but it's doing my self confidence a power of good already. going back tomorrow to have a check up so fingers crossed it's as good as it feels !!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Today it's one week since i had the op and all...

Today it's one week since i had the op and all seems to be going well, went back to the hospital today to have the dressings looked at and everything is as it should be although i am now itching like crazy. I feel so so happy with the result so far and as the nurse said it will only get better !!

Wow, pics look amazing! Im booked in for 15th for TT in Kent, UK. All the best with your recovery! x
Good Luck with the recovery process!

P O day 11 went for a short walk this morning but...

P O day 11 went for a short walk this morning but maybe stood a little to long at our local rememberance service, so was worn out when i got back home. I havn't taken any paln relief today,didn't feel i needed any. going to have some for bed time as i seem to swell up at this time of night and dont know what to do with my legs , going for stiches out tomorrow and really not looking forward to it !!

Hi, wondered if you could put up some updated pictures? You look great on these after photos but I'm curious, I live in hull you see and considering dr riaz you're the only person I've found on here that has had a tt with him, thanks
Hi. Congratulations on your new tummy tuck. You look amazing! I hope the removal of your stiches goes well. I had my surgery on Friday and get my drains removed this Saturday. I'm almost as nervous about that as I was about the surgery! The drain openings are really sore and I'm so scared it's going to hurt terribly! Best of luck as you continue recovering!
Looking good I too am from the UK booked in for a tummy tuck and bob uplift at the Spire Whalley Range Manchester with Mr Murphy on 21st January, who did your op? xx

a friend recomended !!