Do I or Dont I? - United Kingdom, GB

Hi just found this great forum browsing the...

Hi just found this great forum browsing the internet and thought i may post for some opinions. When i was 14 i thought i was smart having an underage tattoo of a bow and stars in pink and purple urgh. Then recently i had it coverd with black and grey shades which i now also hate as u can see the old tattoo which will no doubt fade more ..prices in uk for removal are great but is it worth it will it scar or leave alot of pink?

cosmetic removal?

Hi has anyone heard of having your tattoo removed cosmetically? Not lazer thanks

Hey there just checking in to see if you started removal.

You have to seriously want your tattoo removed to undergo this process. It is expensive, the laser is painful, the aftercare is uncomfortable, and it takes at least a year to complete. I am about halfway there and I don't regret it, but I wish I knew up front what I was getting in to. (I was told I would need 3-5 treatments...I have had 6 so far.) I would never try to talk anyone into or out of this process, only you know what will make you happy.
This couldn't be anymore true, it's all dedication but it does get easy, the depression does subside and you learn to live with it and don't obsess over it as much. What helped me was to just think to myself "it'll all r gone and over one day"
That's too bad about your cover up, on the upside black and shading respond the best, so you will have great results. It will take time, as you probably have read and understand. Keep us posted and best of luck! B11
Removal done in the hands if a proper technician who know what they are doing should t scar or leave permanent pigment changes. Normally the only time you'll scar is from the application of the tattoo. Also you have to follow proper after care after each laser treatment to prevent scarring. As for leaving pink I wouldn't know if it'd leave that or not. I myself am having a few tattoos removed, one of which is a few different shades of green and 4 sessions in is very faded. You can go check that out on my review on my profile
Hi ben thanks for the reply your feather is coming on great. Wanted to ask how a faded tattoo feels worse or better? As im scared starting the treatment i will hate it more looking ugly.
The regret subsides after awhile and you learn to just live with it because you gotta keep reminding yourself, it's gonna be gone one day. And keep moving forward with your life

Oh no :( So sorry to hear you are hating your cover up. I hope you will find the info many others have shared on here will help you in knowing what to expect if you do opt for removal.