Non-Surgical Nose Job by Dr Sarah Shah for Nose Bump and Assymetry - United Kingdom, GB

I recently had a non-surgical nose job done at Dr...

I recently had a non-surgical nose job done at Dr Sarah Shah's City Clinic. For the past 4 years I had a noticeable bump on my nose after accidentally hitting it against the door. Dr Sarah Shah was very professional, friendly and advised me without placing any pressure or selling her services on what would be best for me in terms of this procedure and other treatments that I was considering.

Her approach was very gentle, considerate and professional. I had an initial consultation with her where I explained all my queries and she advised me on the best options, including the filler treatment for the nose. The treatment took about 20 minutes to complete, and the result was amazing! She corrected the bump in my nose using one syringe of Voluma filler, and raised the bridge and filled in the hollow parts of the nose. She corrected the asymmetries of the nostril and placed fillers on the tip and the base of the nose to raise the profile of the nose. Dr Sarah advised me to take Arnica tablets a few days before my treatments to reduce bruising and swelling and reduced the pain with a numbing cream. The bruising only lasted a day or two which was easily covered by make-up and the swelling had gone down after a week. I also returned for a top up treatment 1 and a half weeks later and Dr Sarah Shah used the remaining amounts of filler for the tip of the nose.

She did an excellent job as my nose looks completely natural, smooth and symmetrical and no one was able to tell that I had any treatment! The bump is completely gone, and the results will last up for 12 months. She considered my face shape and what would look natural yet appealing for my features. I would definitely recommend her to anyone considering this treatment or any other procedures in London!
Fabulous! I'm so glad the non-surgical approach worked for you. Thank you for sharing on RealSelf!
Dr. Sarah Shah