Groupon Special Offer £999 for Two Areas with Harley Health and Dr Krish Nulliah - United Kingdom, GB

So i i found a groupon with harley health (London,...

So i i found a groupon with harley health (London, UK) offer for £999 for two areas of smart lipo. I am a male who has never had a flat tummy, but have always been a slim build despite regualr sports and gym and diet. So i bought this offer. My motivation was to get a flat tummy, a rid of my love handles. I paid for 3 areas, lower and upper abdomen (not sure they really did the upper abdomen!) and my hips/flanks. I ended up paying £1500, which is $2406

Pros- Tummy flatter by a bit

Day of surgery- Procedure seemed slightly rushed. Dr Nulliah discussed for the first time that I had hardly any fat, whilst i was under local anaethesia, he never discussed this with me at my consultation. He than mentioned this Post op that there was hardly any fat to begin with and it was mainly skin. Any surgeon and company with good medical practice would discuss the amount of skin and fat BEFORE the procedure, not DURING or AFTER the procedure.

Cons- Firstly, on your consultation, they will choose a third area to charge you an extra £500, they have done this with all the patients I have spoken to from the clinic. You also sign that you will have NO CARBIHYDRATES for 6 weeks post op ( abit unrealistic). They than dont tell you theres little fat there until your having the procedure.

6 Weeks post op and my tummy seemed slighly flatter, but my love handles remained, or came back not sure how!

Outcome- Very little change

I would not recommend Harley Health, Groupon or Dr Krish Nulliah on the basis of my experience, dont rush to this procedure because of a good price!

If anyone has any question do not hesitate to contact me

Dr Krish Nulliah

Hi, Anybody who has had problems with this doctor please contact me on my email ***@hotmail.co.uk
i have paid and had treatment total waste of money and scarred uneven results
He will get his time as he seems to be a crook.......
Dr Krishna Nulliah is unprofessional and put me in pain for months. When I see him I will for sure get my money back!!!!
Make sure you complain to the General Medical Council (GMC) about Dr Krishna Nulliah (or Dr Krish Nulliah), if you haven't already done so. He's now a suspended doctor, and cannot treat patients legally in the UK. He's been scamming people and providing botched or ineffective treatments all over the UK. You can make a complaint online using the GMC website (http://www.gmc-uk.org). Also, if anyone's been scammed out of money by this individual - contact Action Fraud, either online (http://www.actionfraud.police.uk) or by phone (0300 123 2040).
Please contact me I am about to go to a hearing with this man via GMC
He took 1500 £ cash from me and I had no result! It had been more than 5 months. I was in contact with him for a short while after and he told me to be patient with the results. I'm fuming and want my money back !! I will find him !
Please contact me Maria he is currently suspended and due to go to a hearing.
About Dr Krish Nulliah - I've had this individual, also known as Dr Krishna Nulliah, take money from me for a treatment which has not been provided. He had been using a website for a clinic that no longer exists to take money from members of the public. After contacting Action Fraud and GMC the website has been removed. If anyone has had Dr Nulliah take money from them through a website (Harley Health, or any other) in a similar manner - contact Action Fraud (0300 123 2040) AND General Medical Council. This individual took money from me through illegal means, and will not pay it back. If he has done this to you - report him immediately.
He has done exactly the same to me, he took money from me for a treatment which has not been provided, I feel that he doesn't want to return my money, but I did report him to GMC and they're investigating and I will contact Action Fraud tomorrow to report him.
Krish Nulliah now has conditions placed against his name by the UK General Medical Council (the GMC) for this type of behaviour and he is due to appear before Fitness to Practice hearing in January 2014. I would strongly advise anyone who has had a bad experience with this doctor or who have been injured by Dr Krish Nulliah to (1) Contact the GMC and lodge a complaint and (2) get yourself a good personal injury lawyer and ensure that Dr Nulliah is stopped!! He will do all he can to avoid making contact with you or ignore you in the hope that you will give up and go away but be strong and DON'T LET HIM GET AWAY WITH THIS ANYMORE!
sorry about your experience personally i would not consider any cosmetic procedure put on groupon for a cheap price. this just shows that they are only interested in the money.
To update on this I recently went and met with two other surgeons. They both had agreed, that very minimal change can occur with smart lipo and one of the surgeons mentioned that I was the third patient who saw him with unsuccesful smart lipo that day, with Harley health There is a reason why traditional smart lipo is the gold standard. I thought to myself im only spending £1500, but i could have had tradtional lipo in Belgium with a fantastic doctor and for a bit more had much better results (i hope). I have not met with the doctor since the 3 month, but I am very dissapointed with the results, just pay and wait the real downtime, its not worth throwing money at a 'lunch time' procedure'

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Were you able to speak to your doctor about your results (or lack of)? Did they have any advice or offer any revisions?