Groupon Special Offer £999 for Two Areas with Harley Health and Dr Krish Nulliah - United Kingdom, GB

So i i found a groupon with harley health (London,...

So i i found a groupon with harley health (London, UK) offer for £999 for two areas of smart lipo. I am a male who has never had a flat tummy, but have always been a slim build despite regualr sports and gym and diet. So i bought this offer. My motivation was to get a flat tummy, a rid of my love handles. I paid for 3 areas, lower and upper abdomen (not sure they really did the upper abdomen!) and my hips/flanks. I ended up paying £1500, which is $2406

Pros- Tummy flatter by a bit

Day of surgery- Procedure seemed slightly rushed. Dr Nulliah discussed for the first time that I had hardly any fat, whilst i was under local anaethesia, he never discussed this with me at my consultation. He than mentioned this Post op that there was hardly any fat to begin with and it was mainly skin. Any surgeon and company with good medical practice would discuss the amount of skin and fat BEFORE the procedure, not DURING or AFTER the procedure.

Cons- Firstly, on your consultation, they will choose a third area to charge you an extra £500, they have done this with all the patients I have spoken to from the clinic. You also sign that you will have NO CARBIHYDRATES for 6 weeks post op ( abit unrealistic). They than dont tell you theres little fat there until your having the procedure.

6 Weeks post op and my tummy seemed slighly flatter, but my love handles remained, or came back not sure how!

Outcome- Very little change

I would not recommend Harley Health, Groupon or Dr Krish Nulliah on the basis of my experience, dont rush to this procedure because of a good price!

If anyone has any question do not hesitate to contact me

Hi, Anybody who has had problems with this doctor please contact me on my email ***@hotmail.co.uk
i have paid and had treatment total waste of money and scarred uneven results
He will get his time as he seems to be a crook.......
Dr Krish Nulliah