Open Rhinoplasty -United Kingdom, GB

Hello everyone! I broke my nose when I was a kid...

Hello everyone! I broke my nose when I was a kid by smashing my face off a pavement! I hated my nose ever since, it has been the source of a lot of my insecurity growing up and I was teased about it relentlessly by my peers, boyfriends, my family...everyone! I finally decided it was time to get my broken nose fixed and also to sort out the fact that I couldn't breathe properly from one nostril!

The procedure wasn't so bad, the whole experience was a little uncomfortable but it didn't last long! When I got my cast off, although I was SO SHOCKED to see a new nose on my face, I absolutely LOVED it and in the car on the way home I couldn't stop looking at it and cried tears of joy! I was so lucky that when I had my cast on I didn't have any bruising at all, it was strange...BUT twelve hours after I had the cast removed my nose started to swell and it has LITERALLY not STOPPED swelling since! :( I'm so disheartened, because my nose doesn't look how it did when the cast was removed. It now appears much less defined and although it doesn't have a bump anymore (which I'm thrilled about) it still looks much the same as it did before at the tip! Has anyone else experienced this? I was so thrilled when I had my cast removed initially, I just want that cute nose that fits my face back :(

Any advice anybody can give regarding CRAZY swelling, it would be so appreciated!
Regardless, I am still happy with it and happy I did it! My doctor was also

Absolutely fabulous ent/plastic surgeon!