4 Weeks Post Hump and Have Concerns - United Kingdom, GB

Hi I am 4 weeks post op and really not happy...

Hi

I am 4 weeks post op and really not happy with the results. I went to nasal hump reduction, tip reduction with cartiledge used from tip to place grafts further up nose in order to straighten the 'thinner' areas. I also had my deviated septum straighted and nasal bones were broken.
The issue is i dont really see much of an improvement and it looks soooo big. IN fact NOBODY has noticed that i have had septo/rhino. it seems to still look droppy? :-(

You would be amazed at how dramatically different your nose will look a year from now. Just look at some of the posts on here and you will see that some people who hated their surgery in the beginning, loved it a a year later. Just be patient! If in a year you don't love it, then consider getting a revision. But, stressing yourself about it now will do nothing, especially because a responsible, good doctor won't touch it for at least a year afterward.

The unfortunate thing about rhinoplasty is that it doesn't always offer immediate results. Best of luck with your recovery!!
Also, could you maybe post pictures from before. This will help us to see whether or not there has been a change.
Hi thanks for your comments. I really hope swelling improves it but I can't see size and shape changing that dramatically
hi Ina14uk, i agree with your comments about your nose. I am also from the UK, i have met various harley street surgeons re: rhino and have not met one who did good nose work. They do not have the up-to-date skills, - will just remove hump without looking at the nose in balance re:width, length, nostrils etc. Avoid UK surgeons for nose work. I am off to LA - !
your nose doesnt look droopy at all!! you still look a bit swollen. your nose looks good
Your profile view is doing beautifully at just 4 weeks. I can also tell that the nasolabial angle of your tip is ideal at around 105 degrees for women (meaning the angle from your lip to the base of your nose and base to tip). Overall a very nice result for this early....just be patient!!! Expect a fair amount of swelling that is frustrating at this time frame but will absolutely disappear. 3 months will be a good window into what your long term results will be but I absolutely expect your nose to shrink and to continue to improve.

From an objective perspective: your nose looks really straight and not at all droopy. It looks like your surgeon was very conservative, though I think your nose fits your face. You might still be swollen somewhat. Do you have before photos you can post?