Juvederm & Botox - Amazing Results! (And Bonus Brow Lift!) - London, UK

My daugther bought me a voucher for facial...

My daugther bought me a voucher for facial injections - felt a bit silly (vain) having it done. I'm 40.

However - I am a complete convert! Had botox on my forehead and frown lines and Juvederm in marrionette lines. I absolutely love it and am going back to have my upper lip lines and naso-labial lines done. I highly recommend this clinic in London.

Results are subtle enough for my partner not to know what I had done - except saying I look "so radiant"... but impressive enough for me to notice very time I catch my reflection that I just look "fresher".

I have noticed a surprising (and unexpected) additional bonus result due to the botox on my forehead: my eyebrows seems to have lifted subtly. Seriously! Promise! Perhaps because my facial muscles were in such a 'bad habit' of creasing my entire forehead... that now that centre part is relaxed, my brows arch beautifully!

N7 Dental Care

All round very professional. Fabulous results. Very reasonable prices. Went out of their way to accommodate my appointment. Definitely recommended.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Glad you had such a good result! I know many people get some bruising from Juverderm. Did you experience that at all?