Lower Transconjunctival Procedure - United Kingdom, GB

Hi, had lower bags for years, every time walked...

Hi, had lower bags for years, every time walked passed a window/mirror all I could see were huge shadows beneath my eyes. Had a consultation with surgeon who was straight and to the point, told me I would still have my wrinkles and crows feet which was fine with me. The bruising (only slight) lasting 5 days. I didn't ice AT ALL on my surgeons advice, although was sceptical given all the Internet tips regarding recovery. I must admit, although fine on the outside, 12 days on and it is only now that i dont have discomfort on the inside of my lower eye. Had a GA and surgeon and hospital were fab, he delivered exactly what was promised (so far!)

16 days post

Hi, thanks for your comments. Oops tried to edit photo for a close up-didn't succeed, I will post some decent photos with the help of hubby! Still very pleased with how recovery went. I was using lucrilube for my eyes at night but have now stopped as my eyes seem fine. Have slight dark shadow which I cover with make-up and my lines are still there but surgeon said Botox would sort that out. Would not hesitate to have it done again.
London Plastic Surgeon