The Annoyance of Having over Shoulder Boulder Holders the Size of Para-shoots - United Kingdom

Hey all! i' am sure all of you have had a very...

Hey all! i' am sure all of you have had a very similar experience to mine. and its getting on my toot.
I am only 20 and i have been having breast problems ever since i was 12. i started developing at a young age and they became extremely noticeable when i started secondary school. by this age i was a size 34D which is outrageous for a 13 year old. what made it even worse was that they grew at an exelerated rate for the next couple of years. i went from a size 34D at 13 to 36G at the age of 15! So 4 cup sizes and a back size in 2 years which put an immense pressure on my back coursing it to curve inwards into an s shape. this has now caused me to have back, shoulder and hip pain. i was 5"6 now i'am 5"4.

When i turned 19 i thought right i have had enough of this! i'am now a 38H its gone too far so i went to the docters to apply for a breast reduction on the NHS. didn't really look at them or do many measurements and so i waited. i received a reply within 2 months saying " We are declining your application as you are technically obese and you need to get down to 10st (140 pounds)! my chest is at least 24 pounds. my breast never increased in size from weight because i was always fit before my back pain began. it gets to the point where i cant get out of bed on my own, sit down etc because of being in so much pain which has now unfortunately made gain weight dramatically.

So i am now going to get back to the doctors with a vengeance because it would be nice to have my life back. also to bungy jump without having the extreme risk of knocking myself out with my own chest.

Wish me luck!

You win the award for funniest review title. I, too, can't wait to go bungee jumping!

Welcome, Bernie! I do wish you so much good luck as you begin your appeal for a breast reduction. Please let us know how everything goes for you!
Hi Bernie,
Welcome to real self. I too am from the UK and i have been on here since March 2012. Is a great place to get support and info from those women who understand how it feels to have big boobs. I have posted a review but i am 3 days away from my BR. I was 'allowed' mine on the NHS as my BMI is in normal range but i would have to wait 3 years! So i have paid to have it done at a private hospital on 29th August.
Good luck with your application. Did you know with the 'choices' the NHS offer now you can see any Consultant at any hospital you choose? If you want to PM me please do and i can give you details if you want them.
I live in the Midlands and have an excellent PS who operated on my colleague from work who had a BR in Jan this year. She looks amazing and she is now discharged from his care and her boobs are a C from a HH. They are teardrop shaped and she has lost the 'pain' from her face at carrying big boobs all of her life. Let me know how you go if you wish to? Debs x x