Anyone's Explant Stayed the Same Size? - United Kingdom, GB

Hi, I'm just home from having my implants...

Hi,

I'm just home from having my implants removed today....I'll upload some photos tomorrow. However, I'm a little concerned:-

I had my implants in 2004 under the muscle, 360cc in each which took me to a B/C cup. At that time I was only a size UK6 and my breasts were virtually non-existent before my implants.

Fast forward to today, after having a child and putting on weight over the years, my breasts are 34EE and I'm a size UK12 in clothes.

My problem is that after looking at all your before and after photos on here, I was expecting them to look very deflated after surgery, and looking forward to them taking a smaller shape. Mine however, are not! I awoke from surgery and immediately thought they had not removed them, as they are still exactly the same size! Is this normal for some explants? I have no bandages on and no drains so I'm hoping this may be swelling. Although I'm not too sure if it is swelling as I'm only on paracetamol and in no pain. I'm now panicking and thinking I'm still going to have to live with these huge things. :-(

Lisa

before

Before explant

after

After explant. ... hoping its swelling as there's not much difference to me!

getting smaller all the time.....fabulous!

Its now 7 days post op and I'm actually really pleased. They may not look so on the photos but they are definitely a lot smaller. X

incisions are under the breast